Aah.

Aah!

My legs!
我的腿
No! Don’t touch it!
不 别动它
Help!
快救我
It’ll burn you!
它会烧伤你
They’re frozen! Help him!
这是冷冻剂 快帮他
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Aah! Stop!
啊 停
This is a joke, right?
这只是个玩笑 是吗?
That was just a simulation.
这…只是个模拟
I’m sorry, Nic.
我很遗憾 尼可
Were they working before? No signal, nothing.
它们以前能用吗? 没有信♥号♥♥ 什么都没有
What if it was some kind of accident?
这会不会是一场事故?
Someone killed J.D. Don’t you get it?
有人杀了J.D 你还不明白吗?
Someone is here on this island.
有人在这里 在这个岛上
That wasn’t there last night either.
这个昨天晚上也没有在这里
12:00.
12点
It’s an hour and a half.
还有一个半小时
It’s a message.
这是一个资讯
What about the boat?
那艘船呢?
We saw that pier with the boat when we flew in.
我们来的时候 看到那个码头有船
Watch your backs and everyone else’s.
注意你们的后面
Hit the boat and find the radio.
看能否找到电台
The simulation’s over.
模拟结束
Now is not the time for fear, people.
现在不是害怕的时候 伙计们
Now is the ti…
现在应该…
Shit.
该死!
Sara! Ohh!
莎拉! 不
Sara!
莎拉!
Get her out of the water!
把她从水里救上来
Help me get her out of the water!
帮我把她拉上去
Get her out of the water!
快把她拉上去
It’s okay. You’re okay.
好了 你没有事了
I’ll handle it. I’ll handle it.
我来处理 我来处理
I’ve got her.
我抓住她了
Back the fuck off! I’ll handle it!
快退后 我来处理
It’s okay.
好了
You’re out of the water, all right? You’re out.
你离开水里了 你没有事了
All right. You’re out of the water.
好了 你离开水里了
You’re okay. What’s her thing with water?
你没有事了 她的水性如何?
I think I lost my smokes.
我想我的烟完了
Harris brought us to this island.
哈里斯把我们带到这个岛上
Now we’re not allowed to leave.
现在我们没有办法离开了
Let’s talk about this Harris.
让我们谈谈这个哈里斯吧
Harris wouldn’t do this.
不会是哈里斯干的
You can say what you want, but Harris is a company man.
有话直说 哈里斯只是个公♥司♥人员
Did anyone actually see him get back in that chopper?
你们有人真的看到他回到那架直升机了吗?
Oh, tell me somebody witnessed that.
噢 告诉我 有人见到了
Maybe he got tired of the simulations.
也许现在已经不是模拟了
Missed the taste of the real thing.
错过了这真家伙的滋味
I’ll give him a taste of the real thing.
我来告诉他这家伙的味道
Did he just pull that gun out of his arse?
他从屁♥眼♥里把枪掏出来的吗?
We weren’t supposed to bring weapons.
我们是不应该带武器的
My gun goes where I go.
我从来是枪不离身的
If you get shot sometime, maybe you’ll understand.
如果哪天你们被枪击中 也许你们就会明白了
You shouldn’t have brought your weapon, Vince.
你不应该带武器的 文斯
You’re gonna be glad I did.
你会很高兴我带来了
Two square miles at most.
最多两平方英里
Hey. Check this out.
嘿 来看看这个
Who wants to play some hide-and-seek?
谁想玩捉迷藏?
Anyone else is on this island,
不管谁在这个岛上
Harris or worse, we’re gonna find them.
哈里斯 甚至是更可怕的人 我们都要把他们找出来
How’s about your Navy?
看看是不是海军的装备
They don’t muck around, do they?
还真有标记 不是吗?
Damn cats.
该死的猫!
Oh, for the love of God, just take the arm.
为了上帝之爱 放过我的手臂
There. There. That’s the Lucas I know.
好了 这才是我认识的卢卡斯
You want to get up and do it all over again.
你要站起来 然后从头再来一遍
Are you all right?
你没有事吧?
Yeah. I told you I’m fine.
是的 我告诉你了我没有事
Yeah, you told me, but…
我知道你告诉过我
As long as people aren’t asking me if I’m all right,
别人问我有没有事时
I’m all right.
我都没有事
So can I ask you something else, then?
那我是不是可以问些别的问题?
Anything else.
无论什么都可以
Well, since the end may be near here,
因为敌人可能就在身边
have you kind of always sort of had a thing for me?
你是不是会有什么事瞒着我?
Is that a no?
这是说没有吗?
20 minutes of 12:00.
还有20分钟就12点了
So at 12:00 someone else is killed?
这么说 到了12点就会有另外一个人被杀
Somebody left those watches.
是有人留下了那些表
And left them after Harris had gone.
除非哈里斯那帮人已经离开了
Where is this killer? We searched the island.
杀手在哪里呢? 我们已经搜索过整个小岛了
Somebody set that trap.
有人设置这个陷阱
Somebody rigged that boat.
有人炸了那条船
So what are we saying?
我们在说什么?
This is some kind of game?
难道这是一场游戏?
Eeny, meeny, miney, mo.
这种 那种 任何一种可能
Who’s the next mother fucker to go?
那个混♥蛋♥的下一个目标会是谁?
It’s 12:00.
已经12点了
It’s 12:00, and we’re still here!
12点了 我们还都在这儿
We’re still here, and it’s 12:00, and…
我们还都在这儿…
Shut up, Vince.
住嘴 文斯
All right. Look.
好了 听着
We know that there is a killer on the island.
我们知道在岛上有个杀手
Someone who knows what we’re here for,
是一个知道我们是什么人
someone who knows where we’d be.
我们来这儿做什么的人
There’s just one problem.
这就是问题所在
There’s no one on the island but us.
除了我们之外 没有别的人在岛上
Now, hold on.
现在 别动
Real slow.
慢慢的
Real easy like.
放松的
Let’s all move our hands away from our weapons.
把我们的手从枪上移开
You get on the ground. Lucas.
你趴在地上 卢卡斯…
I’m checking the rooms. I find this… by his bed.
我已经检查过房♥间了 我发现了这个 在他的床边
It’s maps of the island, the building, everything here.
是这个小岛的地图 建筑 所有的东西都在上面
Been doing some research on the place?
你在做实地研究吗?
I can goddamn explain. You can get on the ground!
我他妈的能解释清楚 你快趴下
This is a military facility! No one has access to this stuff!
这里是军事设施 没有人可以接触到这些资料的
You got me all wrong.
你对我的指控都是错误的
Oh, yeah, Detective? They your maps?
是吗 探长? 那你的地图是怎么回事?
I want to see your hands up. Up!
请你把手举起来 举起手来
You believe me.
你相信我
No one leaves this room. Since when is this room safe?
没有人离开这间房♥间 这房♥间从什么时候开始是安全的?
Since we’re all in it.
从我们全都在这间房♥间里
On your knees now.
现在 跪下
Now! Down!
现在 跪下
Sara, can you feel your face?
莎拉 你能感觉到你的脸吗?
Because I can’t feel your face…
因为 我感觉不到你的脸
Coffee.
咖啡!
There’s something in the coffee.
咖啡里放了东西
Hey, Nic…
嘿 尼可
Stay… away from…
离我…远点…
You going somewhere?
你要往哪儿跑?
Come here.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
Hey, man, I can explain. Shut up.
嗨 伙计 我可以解释 住嘴!
Listen, I can explain. I said shut up!
听着 我可以解释 我说你住嘴
You don’t know what you’re doing.
你不知道你在干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!