He’s barely looked twice at me and Sara.
就一会儿他已经看了我和莎拉两次
Maybe you’re not my type, Nicole.
也许你不合我的胃口
We’re alone on an island.
我们现在隔离在小岛上
Trust me, I’m your type.
相信我 我就是你喜欢的那一类型
We also know he watches his words.
我们还知道他很注意他的言词
So that crossword’s either a sign of honing a talent
有填字游戏或者符号♥辨认方面的天赋
or correcting a deficiency.
以及纠错的能力
What you say about me doesn’t tell you about me.
你们说的关于我的一切并不能让你们了解我
It tells me about you.
相反却让我了解你们
Now, I could say your little gambling
现在…我敢说 从你的经常小赌
means you have an addictive personality.
来看你有玩物丧志的个性
I could say I know
我敢说
you’re sleeping with one of the guys in this room.
你与这里其中的一个家伙上过床
I could say you take charge of your team
我敢说 你接受对你的团队的领导
because you never had a leader in your own life.
是因为你在生活中从没当过领导
And you.
而你
When push comes to shove, you crack under pressure.
故作姿态暴露了你会在压力下崩溃
Your partners can’t depend on you.
你的搭档指望不上你
You don’t belong here.
你不属于这里
But that’s all surface.
但是这一切都是表面现象
Psych 101 bullshit.
心理分♥析♥根本就是胡扯
That’s not who you are.
分♥析♥出来的根本不是真正的你
All for killing him in his sleep?
抱歉 不经意睡了片刻
Bad for you… 1:45.
比你快 1分45秒
Damn!
见鬼
You push me in, I’ll have your badge.
你要把我推下去 我会抢下你的徽章
I, uh, came out here to feed the ducks.
我…出来是喂鸭子来了
I see you’re feeding the ducks.
我见到你也在喂鸭子
Maybe we could feed the ducks together.
也许我们可以一块
Leave you alone?
我是不是打扰你了?
No, no. It’s all right.
不 不 没有关系
I don’t smoke.
我不吸烟
I know. It’s a gesture.
我知道 我只是做一种友好表示
Goodwill, sympathy. You know, the usual.
好意 同情 很平常的那种
In lieu of knowing what’s going on.
并且看看 我是不是能搞明白到底发生了什么?
He’s not gonna let me make profiler.
正是它使我成为不了一名勾画者
He thinks I can’t get past it.
我想我会克服掉的
Is he right?
他说的对吗?
When I was a kid, I lost both my parents.
当我是个孩子的时候 我失去我的父母双亲
Freak thing.
做怪异的事情
10 years old. Bang. Mortality.
十岁学坏 不讲道德
So I grew up living real hard.
因此 我在非常困苦的情况下长大
Racing cars, smoking, drinking,
飙车 抽烟 酗酒
sleeping with any girl I could find.
滥交
Real stupid, dangerous lifestyle.
我们都是愚蠢的危险分子
Then I turned 11, and…
然而我还是长到十一岁了
All I know is this.
我所知道的就是这样
You don’t confront your demons and defeat them.
从不敢面对不敢战胜弱点
You confront them.
到正视弱点
Then you confront them.
然后战胜它们
Then you confront them some more.
然后再克服多一点
Every single day.
每一天
You are seriously fucked up, you know that?
你吓死我了 知道吗?
You know what I hate about you, J. D?
你知道我恨你什么吗J.D?
What?
什么
You only want me for my mind.
你只想要我的思想
What happened?
出了什么事?
I’d like to know how Harris got it here.
我想知道哈里斯是怎么到这里的
I’d say the issue is “why?”
关键是它为何在这里
Here, kitty kitty.
唉 小猫 小猫
What kind of simulation is this?
也许这是模拟的一部分
Ah. Oh!
啊 哦
Ugh.

10:00.
10点
That supposed to mean something?
这应该意味着什么?
So, what, is this supposed to be some kind of warning sign?
那么 这是不是意味着某种警告?
Well, if I know Harris, it’s a sign of something.
我了解哈里斯 它标志着某些东西
It’s 9:30 A.M., Saturday morning.
现在是星期六上午9:30
We’re in search of an unknown crime scene.
我们在搜索未知的犯罪现场
We’ll split into pairs.
我们每二个人一组
The first one who finds it wins my eternal love and devotion.
谁第一个发现 将赢得我的身心
And a dead cat.
还有那只死猫
And a dead cat.
还有那只死猫
Now, this place must remind you of home.
现在 这个地方肯定会让你想家
Ha. Happytown, USA.
美国的幸福小镇
Look.

It’s little Bobby.
这是小鲍比
Little Bobby’s gonna grow up to be big and strong
小鲍比会长大 健壮
and pursue a career in buried children
和追求埋葬儿童的事业
and dismembered mummies.
肢解母亲
Now, that will make Happytown proud.
这些都令幸福小镇引以为荣
I think you’re in the wrong line of work.
我想你偏离了工作方向
No, mate.
可能吧
Not me.
不是我
Hey!
嘿…
Dinner at Harris’ house.
哈里斯家的晚餐
Pie the nuts.
干果馅饼
Charming.
真迷人啊
Great. A cigarette machine.
太好了 香烟贩卖♥♥机
Temptation is everywhere.
到处都是诱惑
Hey, Agent, we searching together or what?
探长 我们一起在找什么?
Suit yourself. I’m on vacation.
你自己找吧 我在度假
Hey, Vince!
嘿 文斯
Check out the other side of town.
检查一下小镇的那一边
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好
Hey, everybody!
嘿 所有人快过来
Harris, you are one sick son of a bitch.
哈里斯 这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Stay on my 6.
听我的命令
Okay, everybody, it’s about that time to look alive.
好了 伙计们 该干活啦
We have victim.
我们找到了受害者
Or victims?
或许是几个受害者
We got a single victim. Caucasian female.
我们找到了一个…受害人 白种人 女性
25, 26.
25 26岁
The puppeteer. That’s a hell of a signature.
是”傀儡师”干的 简直就象他妈的签名一样
Why don’t you check the employee logs, receipts?
为什么你不去查看一下雇员记录? 或者流水帐目
See who shopped here, who worked here. That sort of thing.
看看谁在这里买♥♥过东西 谁在这里工作 诸如此类
Let me run forensic, work the timeline.
让我来彻底地搜查 找出时间线索
Sara, why don’t you check the carcass?
莎拉 为何你不检查那个受害人?
Sara!
莎拉?
Sure.
好的
Oh.

There’s splatter behind the counter.
在柜台后面到处都溅的血
The girl was definitely moved.
这个女孩明显的被人移♥动♥过
Any venture as to weapon?
她冒险逃避过凶器?
You want to take point on M.O? Absolutely.
你能不能把这些都记下来? 绝对能
Nic, not to step on your toes,
尼可 不是想要警告你
but I’m gonna bet the guy’s a trophy taker.
我打赌 如果你把她拿下来 会发生不寻常的事
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么?
If the taxpayers only knew…
纳税人是知道的
I think I’ll go see if the UNSUB’s still in the building.
我来看看嫌犯是不是还是楼里
Sweetheart, it’s just a simulation, yeah?
宝贝儿 这只是个模拟 明白吗?
Where we’re from, a site search is called procedure.
喔 那我们也得按照规程作事
Yeah?
对吧?
We should have been allowed to bring our guns.
我说过 我们得带上我们的枪
It doesn’t feel real without my gun.
不带上枪 我总是没有真实的感觉
Hell, Vince, how real do you want it?
文斯 你还要怎么样才算真实啊?
Don’t move. Don’t move! Sara.
别动 别动 莎拉
Let’s see what freak show Harris has in mind.
让我看看这个 哈里斯是怎么提醒你们的
It’s no fun unless it’s a challenge, right?
要有挑战性 否则就不好玩了 对吗?
Move!
快跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!