You don’t know who I am.
你不知道我是谁
I know you killed J.D. That’s what I know.
我知道你杀了J.D 这就是我所知道的
Is everybody all right?
所有人都没事吧?
Sara.
莎拉?
Hey. Hey. Sara.
嘿 莎拉
Sara? Hey.
莎拉 嘿
I just had the worst dream ever.
我刚做了个有生以来最可怕的梦
Come on.
起来
Look.
听着
If I’m the killer, why didn’t I run?
如果我是杀手 为什么不跑呢?
You were all lying here. How come so am I?
你们所有的人都躺在这儿 为什么我也躺在这儿呢?
Maybe it’s a trick so you can finish what you started!
也许正是你的诡计 这样你可以完成你已经开始的计划
Look, I’ll tell you why the maps were in the bedroom.
听着 我会告诉你卧室里的地图是怎么来的
No! You tell us what you put in the coffee!
不 你说你在咖啡里放了什么?
That’s what you tell us. Hey! Who made it?
这是你要告诉我们的 嘿 谁煮的?
Did I make the coffee?
是我煮的咖啡吗?
Sherlock Holmes over there made it.
是谁在那边煮的?
The man is calling you a killer.
那个人说你是凶手
Personally, I think you might want to defend yourself.
我个人认为 你应该为自己辩解一下?
Aah! Aah! Aah!
啊 啊 啊
Oh, fuck! Ohh!
喔 混♥蛋♥ 喔
Oh, fuck!
喔 混♥蛋♥
There’s…
没有…
There’s no blood.
没有血
Somebody…
有人
drained his blood.
把他的血放干了
6:00.
6点
Two watches.
两块表
Two watches means two victims?
两块表意味着…两个受害人?
We got 20 minutes.
我们还有20分钟
All right.
好的
Right. I want to know what the next trap is.
我想知道下一个陷阱是什么
And I want to know now.
现在就想知道
I can’t tell you because I don’t know!
我不能告诉你 因为我不知道
You’ve been lying to us since we got here.
你从到这儿以来一直在说谎
That doesn’t make me the killer.
那也不证明我是凶手啊?
The dead people does.
死去的人可以证明
How about the loner mentality?
“孤独者的心智”是怎么回事?
How about the issues with the FBI?
FBI的刊物又是怎么回事?
I’m not a cop.
我不是名员警
I’m an investigator with the Department of Justice.
我是司法部的调查人员
I was sent to investigate Harris.
我是被派来调查哈里斯的
The attorney general was hearing rumors about his methods.
司法部长听到有关他的方法的传言
There was talk he was pushing trainees too far.
听说他对于被训练者有些过格
The FBI investigates the FBI.
FBI是由自己人调查自己人的
Not if you want it done right.
并不总是如此
Look, they took him out of the field for a reason.
他们采取这种方式一定有其原因
Justice was talking maybe that wasn’t enough.
法官说的也许并不足以解决问题
They sent me to see how he works you.
他们派我来看他如何训练你们
The maps were prep. It’s a job!
方法早就定下了 这只是一种工作方式而已
Oh, this is not happening.
噢 怎么会发生这种事?
You want to hook me up to a polygraph, hook me up!
你们可以用测谎仪来测试我 快测啊
Yeah, we know how to beat a polygraph, too.
是的 我们很清楚如何去使用测谎仪的
He’s lying. Watch his eyes.
他在说谎 看他的眼睛
I’m not lying. I just don’t like you.
我没有说谎 我只是不喜欢你
Okay. You got 15 minutes.
好的 你有15分钟的时间
So tell us where the trap is,
因此 如果你不告诉我们真♥相♥
or you never leave this room, and I mean never.
你将不能离开这个房♥间 我是说永远
Don’t take your eyes off of him.
一刻都不要离开 盯紧他
Okay.
好的
Now, start talking.
现在开口说吧
It’s a nine-number sequence repeating itself.
这个9位数的序列 不断的重复
Nine permutations.
9个排列
What? A code? A combination?
是什么? 一个代码? 还是一个组合?
It has something to do with time!
它与时间有关
He has an obsession with time!
他对时间有妄想症
Forget the numbers. We need to find the trap.
忘了这些数字吧 我们得找到下一个陷阱
The numbers are the message.
数字就是信息
What if it tells us where the trap might be?
它能告诉我们陷阱可能是什么
Fine. Bobby, help her work the numbers.
很好 鲍比 你帮她搞清数字的事情
I’m searching the building.
我去搜查整个大楼
I’m searching with you.
我也去与你一块搜查
10 minutes.
还有10分钟
Phone number, Social Security number, coordinates.
电♥话♥号♥码 社会保险密♥码♥ 其他
Talk to me! Seven minutes.
你说话啊 还有7分钟
Between you and me…
你了解我
I’m not a violent person.
我不是个有暴♥力♥倾向的人
The thing I’ve learned in my life is this.
我的人生经验是这样的
Sometimes if you find yourself feeling deep anger
有时如果你发现你自己痛苦 愤怒
and frustration
有挫折感
about where you find yourself, what has happened to you…
那你就快要真正的认识你自己 知道自己是怎么回事了
The healthy thing to do is to find an outlet
最好是能找到出口
and let it all fucking go.
然后溜之大吉
6:00.
6点
One of us dies, my outlet is you.
我们俩个有一个会死 我知道那是你
I am not your guy.
我不是你要抓的家伙
You don’t want to do this, man.
你不想这么做的 伙计
You’ll have to live with what you don’t know.
你不得不带着你不知道的事情离开
I think we’re clear on this level.
我想我们又回到这层了
The obsession is time. It has to do with time.
他对时间有偏执症 一定与时间有关系
I know it.
我肯定
5,8,2,9,9,7,9,2,4. What is it?
582 997 924到底代表什么呢?
Sara, it’s no use.
莎拉 这没有用的
8,2,9,9,7,9,2,4,5.
829 979 245
What is that? Sara…
又表示什么呢? 莎拉
2,9,9,7,9…
299 79…
It’s a number! It’s a fucking number!
就是个数字 是他妈的该死的数字
They’re all just fucking numbers!
都是他妈的该死的数字
7,9,2… 4,5,8… 2,7,9.
792 458 279
Anybody? Anyone? What are we thinking here?
有人知道吗? 我们在这里思考的所有人?
What about a rate?
会不会是个比率?
When you factor in time, an amount becomes a rate.
有没有与时间有关的因数数值能转换成比率的?
Or a speed!
也许是个速度?
Yes. What kind of speed do you measure in the millions?
可能吧 什么样的速度你会用百万级来表示?
Atoms? Electrons? How the hell should I know?
原子 电? 我怎么会知道?
Light.

299 million…
299英里
792,458 meters per second.
792458公里每秒
This is the original measurement for light!
这是光速的基本单位
And you know that?
你确定吗?
It’s the basic principle of physics.
这是最基本的物理常识
Along with “Shit happens. ”
我想知道这又表示什么?
Turn them off.
把它们都关掉
The lights. Turn them off.
灯 把灯都关掉
What if that’s the trap? It’s about the light.
如果这就是陷阱那怎么办? 是与光有关的
What is that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
The back of your coat.
在你的外衣的后面
It’s on yours, too.
你的也有
He’s marked us.
他给我们全都做了记号♥
Letters.
字母
It’s like a powder.
看起来像是粉末
Put on us while we slept.
涂在我们睡觉的地方
“A”…
A
“O”…
O
“R”…
R
“T.”
T
Tora,
Tora?
Rota?
Rota
Roat?
Roat

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!