We’re a team.
你们的忠诚呢?
Where’s your loyalty?
拜托 我们是一群坏蛋
Oh, please. We’re villains.
根本没有忠诚可言
There’s no such thing.
是时候更新换代了
It’s time for the next generation.
安静 同学们
Quiet down, class.
安静 同学们
Quiet down, class.
同学们 同学们
People, people.
好了 等你们长大以后
So, what do you want to be
你们想做什么 -哦 哦
when you grow up? – Ooh! Ooh, ooh!
萨曼莎 -我想成为一名医生
Samantha. -I want to be a doctor.
真不错 -哦 我要说
Wonderful. -Oh, oh!
布莱德利
Bradley.
我想成为一名老师
I want to be a teacher.
不 你不想
No, you do not.
哦 我 我 -你说
Ooh! Me, me! -Yes.
我想成为一名消防员兼总统
I want to be a fireman who is also the president
而且 而且还开赛车 耶
and-and also drives race cars. Yeah.
真不错
Exciting.
那你呢 格鲁
And what about you, Gru?
格鲁
Gru?
我?
Me?
我想成为…
I want to be…
一个超级大坏蛋
a supervillain.
超级大坏蛋?
Supervillain?
超级大坏蛋 -废柴
Supervillain. -Loser!
凯莉 -爸爸
Kelly! -Daddy!
布莱特 -妈妈
Brett! -Mom!
格鲁
Gru!
来亲亲妈妈
Kiss-a la mama!
哦 我最爱的小亲戚们
Oh. My favorite tiny relatives.
哦不 你们别这样 不行
Eh, oh, no. Guys, come on.

Hey.
我还得维持形象呢
I got an image to uphold here.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 你们准备好去看电影了吗
Hey, are you guys pumped for the movie?
咱们出发
Let’s go!
哦 不好
Oh, no!
鲨鱼 鲨鱼
WOMAN Shark! A shark!

Oh!
我是弹珠界的巫师
I am a pinball wizard.
空心投 空心投 空心投 空心投 空心投
Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish.
我投 我投
Swish. Swish.
空心投 空心投 我投 我投
Swish. Swish. Swish. Swish.
你好 -你好 -你好
Bello. -Bello. -Bello.
你好 -你好 -你好 -你好
Bello. Bello. -Bello. -Bello.
把所有配料都加上
Everything you got.
再多来点 快
A little more. Come on.
多放点糖屑
Put some of those sprinkles on there.
我喜欢糖屑
I like those sprinkles.
看我芝士枪 吃我芝士弹
Cheese-Ray! Cheese-Ray!
吃我芝士弹
Cheese-Ray!
别打我别打我 兄弟
Don’t cheese me, bro.
靴靴你
Pank you!
嗯 好丝滑 好美味
Mmm! So creamy, so delicious.
每一卡路里都值得
Worth every calorie.
账单 杂♥志♥
Bills, magazines,
S&H的绿邮票
S&H Green Stamps.

Huh?

Ooh!
噢 噢 噢
Ooh, ooh, ooh!
我的老天爷
Holy guacamole!
哪里可以听 哪里可以听
Where can we listen? Where can we listen?
您好 格鲁先生
Hello, Mr. Gru.
我们收到了您的申请 得知您想加入我们坏蛋六人组
We’ve received your application to the world’s best
也就是世界上最棒的超级坏蛋联盟
supervillain team, the Vicious Six.
我们的团队最近刚好有一个空缺
A recent opening has become available,
所以 -所以什么
and… -And?
您的面试就在明天中午
…your interview is tomorrow at noon.
棒呆了
Dyn-o-mite!
请前往41♥7♥大♥街
Please go to 417 Main Street.
口令是”你坏透了”
The password is: “You’re no good.”
“你坏透了” 记住了
“You’re no good.” Mm-hmm.
现在 赶快起身走人
Now, get up on the down stroke,
因为这份邀请函就要爆♥炸♥啦 宝贝
’cause this invitation is gonna explode, baby.
爆♥炸♥ 噢
Explode? Oh.
哦 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no!

Oot!
大新闻哦 老妈
Ooh. Very big news, Mom!
老妈
Mom?
老妈
Mom?
什么啊
What?
老妈 这个汗津津的男人是谁啊
Mom, who is this sweaty guy?
他把屋子都熏得臭烘烘的
He’s stinking up the house.
我还以为你在做什么卷心菜料理
I thought you were cooking cabbage.
这是我新找的大♥师♥
He’s my new guru.
告诉你那些奇奇怪怪的小东西们
Tell your weird buddies they’d better start
他们最好赶紧干点正事
pulling their weight around here,
不然我就让他们滚蛋
or I’m kicking them out.
他们把我绝妙的好气氛都毁了
They are killing my mellow vibes.
嘿我听到了
GRU’Hey! I heard that!
来吧 我们去告诉大伙儿这个好消息
Come on. Let’s go tell the troops the good news.
伙计们 到地下室去
Gentlemen, to the basement,
也就是 我们新的恶魔老巢
aka our new evil lair.
这也太棒啦
This is fantastic!
噢 搞得很不错嘛 兄弟们
Oh, construction looks great, guys.
我的第一个邪恶老巢
My first evil lair.
我的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Goose bumps!
革命总有牺牲
Well, you’ve got to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
瑞安 干得不错 -你说什么
Oh, great job, Ryan. -Wh-Wh-What?
我说干得不错
I said great job!
什么 -算了
Wh-What? -Never mind.
阿德里安 迈克 表现不错嘛
Adrien, Mack, looking good.
乔 最近怎么样
Joe, how’s the family?
嘿 挺好的
Hey. Good, good.
好了 大家都集中一下
Okay, everybody, get over here.
扣好衣服 戴好眼镜
Now, listen up. Buckle your overalls.
听好了
Hold on to your goggles.
坏蛋六人组想要见我
The Vicious Six wants to meet me.
就在明天
Tomorrow.
小老板
Mini-Boss!
小老板 小老板
Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss!
好了 好了 我可不小
All right, all right. I’m not mini.
不要再叫我小老板了
Please stop calling me that.
还有 他们还没正式接收我
And also, they haven’t accepted me yet.
嗨 奥托 怎么了
Hello, Otto. What is it?
废话真多
Blah, blah, blah.
嗯 好 这
Uh-huh. Well, th-that…
是的 我
Yes, I…

Mm-hmm.
我 好了
I… Okay.
我们玩点有趣的吧
You know what would be fun?
比赛不说话
Let’s play the quiet game.
喔 比谁不说话 好耶
Oh, oh! The quiet game! Si, si!
不管怎样 感谢大家今天的辛勤工作
Anyway, thanks for the hard work today, everyone.
我要去休息了
I got to go get some rest.
明天是我人生最重要的一天
Tomorrow is the biggest day of my life.
世界 瞧好了
Watch out, world.
我格鲁要来了
Here comes Gru!
小老板 小老板 -别这么叫我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!