Home 冒险电影 小黄人大眼萌:神偷奶爸前传(2022)

小黄人大眼萌:神偷奶爸前传(2022)

0
小黄人大眼萌:神偷奶爸前传(2022)

Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss! -I’m not…
小老板 小老板
Mini-Boss! Mini-Boss!
天哪
Oh!
他们可是全世界最厉害的大坏蛋
Oh, these guys are the best.
我像在做梦一样
I can’t believe it.
额 小老板
Uh, Mini-Boss?
我也理解 但是今晚
Yeah, I get it, but I need
我需要好好休息 你出去
a good night’s sleep, so get out.

Oh.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, fine.
既然你做噩梦了 就让你和我睡
Because you had a nightmare.
下不为例噢
But just tonight.
不过 我可不相信做噩梦这个借口
I’m not buying the nightmare story, though.
啊 不好意思啊
Uh, uh, excuse-a.
哦是嘛 你也做噩梦了?
Oh, really? You, too?
嗯嗯 -上来吧
Mm-hmm. -Get in.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
好好好 晚安
Yes, yes, yes. Good night.
晚安 -天啊
Good night! -Oh!
拜托 我只是想睡个好觉
Oh, I just want to get some sleep.
突发新闻 坏蛋六人组准备
Breaking news: The Vicious Six is ready
改写坏蛋准则
to rewrite the rules of villainy.
世界上的坏蛋们
Villains of the world,
三天以后 午夜钟声敲响之时
in three days, when the clock strikes midnight
也就是中国农历新年开始的那天
and the Chinese New Year begins,
这件宝贝的力量将会被释放出来
this bad boy’s power is gonna be unleashed.
借助十二生♥肖♥的力量
With the power of the Zodiac,
我们就能打倒反坏蛋联盟
we’re gonna take out the Anti-Villain League.
坏蛋六人组就会成为
And the Vicious Six will be
地球上最厉害的几个坏蛋
the most powerful villains on the planet.
你懂了吗
Can you dig it?
我懂了吗 我懂了吗
Do I dig it? Do I dig it?
我一点都不懂 没什么好懂的
I don’t dig it. There’s nothing to dig.
他们以为这么简单就能把我除掉 是吗
They thought they could leave me for dead, huh?
像一块没人要的老腊肉一样 一脚踢开
Kick me to the curb like a piece of old meat?
他们根本想不到 接下来要发生什么
Oh, they got no idea what’s coming.
嗯 -噢 我要给他们点苦头吃吃
Um… -Oh, I’m gonna make them suffer
让他们为自己的行为付出代价 -呃 威酷魔王先生
for what they’ve done to me. -Uh, Mr. Knuckles?
没错 -嘿 威酷魔王先生
Oh, boy. -Hey, Mr. Knuckles.
怎么了
What?
我们 想知道这周
We, uh, just wanted to make sure
我们能拿到钱吗
we’d be getting paid this week.
拿什么钱啊
What a mouth on you.
我不是给你们传授了知识吗
I’m paying you with knowledge.
有吗 噢
You are? Oh!
第一节课 时刻防备敌人
Lesson one: Always be prepared.
第二节课 比利时五臂戳鼻拳
Lesson two: The Belgian five-armed nose pick.
第三节课 立陶宛拔毛爪
And lesson three: The Lithuanian haircut.
这三节课可是无价之宝
That’s worth all the money in the world.
嘿 伙计们 算了吧
Hey, guys, forget about it.
我会付你们报酬的
You’re gonna get paid.
但首先 我们得把宝石抢回来
But first, we got to get my stone back.
耶哦
Yee-haw!
伙计们
Guys!
哦 你们也想去
Oh, you want to come.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
好的
Okay.
那时 你们找到我
When you guys tracked me down
手里拿着我的招聘传♥单♥
and responded to my “help wanted” ad…
我就在想 这些小土豆们是谁
…I was like, “Who are these tiny tater tots?
你们从哪儿找到这么多牛仔布料的
And where did they get so much denim?”
但你们一直坚持不放弃
And you just wouldn’t quit.
好吧 我投降了
All right, I surrender.
进来吧
Come on in.

Huh?
从此 我们也有了很多美好的回忆
We’ve had some great times since then,
但问题是 坏蛋六人组
but the thing is, the Vicious Six,
他们是个大联盟
they’re the big leagues,
而你们…
and you guys are…
很好 所以…
great, and so…
你们在地下室干的那些…
Uh, the job you did on the lair…
非常棒
A-plus.
只不过 我在想
It’s just, what I was thinking is that
世界上还有很多其他坏蛋
there are a lot of other villains in the world.
知道吗
You know?
算了
Never mind.
听着 我这次想单飞了 不用你们陪
Look, I think I just need to fly solo on this.
再见了 伙计们
See you later, alligators.
哦 凯文 凯文
Uh, Kevin? Kevin!
奥托
Uh, Ot-Ot-Otto. O-Otto.

Go, go, go!
嘿 看路啊
Hey, I’m walking here!
哇哦
Wow!
哦 我来了
Ooh! Here we go.

Oh!
不好意思 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
我想问问你是不是坏透了
I was just wondering if you’re… no good.
你是个好人 我看错了
You’re good. My mistake.
对不起
Oh, oh. Oh, sorry.
我不是故意要吓你的
I didn’t mean to scare you.
我只是想试试我的新发明
I was just, uh, trying out this new invention of mine.
我给它取名叫黏黏手
I call it Sticky Fingers.
也可以叫它小黏黏
Or Smart Goo.
我还没想好正式的名字
I-I haven’t quite landed on the name yet.
过来这里
Come here.
我听说你在找一件
I overheard you were looking for something…
很特别的东西
special.
啊 对 我在找…
Ah, yes. I was hoping…
你坏透了
you’re no good.
去三号♥卡座听这首歌♥
I think you’ll enjoy listening
是个不错的选择
in booth three.
这边请
Right this way.
阿哈
Aha!
就是这里 别告诉别人
This is it. Mum’s the word.
小声点 祝你好运
Keep it down. Good luck.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 孩子
Let ’em have it, son.
谢谢你…
Thanks, Mister…
内法罗先生
Nefario.
是内法罗博士
That’s Dr. Nefario.
给你 拿着这个 -呃
Here, take this. -Uh…
如果有一天你出名了
If you ever get famous, remember who gave you
要记得第一个助你一臂之力的人
your first gadget.
好的
Okay.
试下倒放
Try backwards.
欢迎来到邪恶六人组的基地
VOICE Welcome to the Vicious Six.
哇哦
Whoa.
这也太…啊
That is pretty… Whoa!
你们好
Hello.
大家都是来面试的吗
Everybody here for the interview?
我也是
Me, too.
大家伙面试之后都有什么计划吗
So, what do you guys got going on later?
是不是准备去干点坏事
Are you up to no good?
打算去哪捣乱
You gonna get into some mischief?
好吧
Okay.
放第一个人进来吧
Send the first one in.
你可以去面试了 格鲁先生
They’re ready to see you, Mr. Gru.
哦 好的
Oh, good.
太好了
Great.

Oh…
各位尊敬的坏蛋们