Science has stolen most of our miracles.
奇迹大多被科学粉碎了
In a way, they give us hope, hope of the existence of the divine.
某方面说 他们给我们希望 对于神性的希望
It’s interesting that some people have begun to deify the PreCogs.
有人开始将先知当成神
PreCogs are patternrecognition filters. That’s all.
先知只是辨识模式的过滤器
Yet you call this room the “temple. ” A nickname.
你们称这里为”圣殿” 只是个外号♥
The oracle isn’t where the power is, anyway.
权力不在神谕本身
The power is with the priests, even if they had to invent the oracle.
而在祭司 他们甚至假造神谕
You guys are nodding like you know what he’s talking about.
你们点头 好像懂他的意思
Well, come on, chief. The way we work, changing destiny and all…
队长 我们改变命运的做法
…we’re more like clergy than cops.
根本像神职人员而不是警♥察♥
Jad. Yeah?
杰德 是的?
Go to work. All of you.
去工作 全部去
Sorry. Old habit.
对不起 老♥习♥惯
I spent three years at Fuller Seminary before I became a cop.
当警♥察♥前 我念过三年神学院
My father was proud. What does he think of your work?
我父亲感到十分光荣 他现在怎么想?
I don’t know. He was shot and killed when I was 15 at our church in Dublin.
不知道 我15岁时 他在都柏林的教堂被杀
I know what it’s like to lose someone close.
我知道失去亲人的感受
Nothing’s like the loss of a child.
但失去儿子最为痛苦
I don’t have any children, so I can only imagine what that was like.
我没有孩子 只能靠想象
To lose your son in such a public place like that…
在公共场所失去儿子的感觉
Now we can make sure that kind of thing doesn’t happen to anyone.
至少这种事不会再发生了
Tell me what it is you’re looking for. Flaws.
废话少说 你想找什么? 瑕疵
There hasn’t been a murder in six years. This system is…
六年内没有谋杀案 系统十分…
Perfect. I agree. If there’s a flaw, it’s human.
完美 我同意 瑕疵出在人
It always is.
不变的真理
John.
约翰
Wally.
华利
Can you see?
你看到了吗?
What happened? Her ACTH levels just shot through the roof!
发生什么事? 她的肾上腺素破表了
What’d you do? She grabbed me.
你对她做了什么? 她抓住我
Impossible. They’re not aware of us. In the milk, all they see is the future.
不可能 先知只看得见未来 感觉不到我们的存在
She looked straight at me. It could have been a nightmare.
她盯着我看 作恶梦吧?他们会梦见旧凶案
She spoke to me. To you?
她跟我说话 跟你说?
What’d she say?
她说什么?
“Can you see?”
“你看到了吗?”
You the sentry?
你是所长?
Yes, sir, I’m Gideon.
是的 长官 我叫吉狄恩
You’re Chief Anderton.
你是安德顿队长
The music relaxes the prisoners.
音乐能使犯人放松
I don’t ever see you Precops down here. Am I in trouble?
防罪中心警♥察♥不曾来过 有问题吗?
Not yet. I’m interested in a murder.
还不确定 来查一桩凶案
I got plenty of those. Kill type? Drowning.
多得很 哪种手法? 溺毙
That narrows it down. Not too many in here for that.
这种倒不多
Victim’s Caucasian, female. This about the Justice Department?
白种女性受害人 这跟司法部有关吗?
I’m supposed to spruce up for a tour they got tomorrow. You like this tie?
我明天出差 这领带怎么样?
Stop.

Roll back.
倒回去
There.
这里!
She’s a golden oldie. One of our first. Probably before your time.
早期著名的案子 也许在你到任以前
This is the composite of the three? That’s right.
这是三位先知的共同档案? 对
Combined data stream based on all three previsions.
三份影像综合起来播放
Just show me Agatha’s data stream. For that…
给我看亚嘉莎的 这个嘛
…we go for a ride.
我们得去找一找
My God.
我的天
I’d forgotten there were so many.
我忘了关了这么多人
And to think they’d all be out there killing people if it wasn’t for you.
要不是你 他们还四处杀人
Look at them. Look at how peaceful they seem.
你看看 看起来多祥和
But on the inside: Busy, busy, busy.
但心里头可忙得很
Okeypokey. Now that is one bad man.
对了 这里有个大坏蛋
He drowned a woman named Anne Lively out at Roland Lake.
他在罗兰湖杀了安莉芙丽
The killer’s a John Doe, never identified.
凶手身份一直是个谜
Why is he still a John Doe? Why wasn’t he ID’d from the eye scan?
为什么还查不出来? 眼珠扫瞄也无法辨认?
Those are not his eyes. He had them swapped out to fool the scanners.
他跟别人换眼珠 欺骗扫瞄器
You can get it done on the street for a few thousand bucks these days.
花几千块 到处可以做
Okay, so you want just the female prevision.
你只要女先知的影像
That’s right.

We don’t seem to have her data.
好像没有她的资料
Try again.
再找一次
This is odd. See?
奇怪 看
We have the two previsions. We got what Art saw. We got what Dash saw.
其它两份都在 阿瑟和戴希的影像都在
But Agatha’s isn’t here.
但亚嘉莎的却不见了
Probably just a glitch.
可能系统出了小问题
Tell me about the intended victim, this Anne Lively.
跟我谈谈安莉芙丽
Looks like she’s a neuroin addict, like our John Doe here.
她跟这位无名氏一样 有”纽洛因”毒瘾
Address history includes the Beaton Clinic.
但她住过毕顿勒戒所
So she cleaned up. Where is she now?
所以她戒了 她现在住哪?
I guess glitches come in twos.
又出问题 有一就有二
You finally crawl your way out of one hole just to fall into another.
正所谓厄运接踵而至
No.
不行
Can’t let you take that out of here, chief.
我不能让你带走 队长
It’s against the rules. Anything else against the rules?
违反规定 我看这里违反规定的事不少
Careful, chief. You dig up the past, all you get is dirty.
小心 挖出陈年往事 只会越弄越脏
The third prevision was what, kind of fuzzy or something?
第三份影像呢?模糊不清?
No, the third prevision, Agatha’s prevision, wasn’t there.
第三份 亚嘉莎的不在里面
That’s not all. There are a dozen more cases with missing previsions.
还不只如此 我发现许多案子都有影像失踪
You’d think we’d have found the cure for the common cold.
怎么到现在还没有感冒特效药
It’s stress. What’s this?
你压力太大 这是什么东西?
Herbal tea with honey.
加蜂蜜的青草茶
I hate herbal tea. Almost as much as I hate honey.
青草茶和蜂蜜我都讨厌
Just drink it, before I pour it in your lap.
快喝 不然倒在你腿上
Can I get you anything, John? No, thank you.
喝点什么吗 约翰? 不用 谢谢
Witwer’s scheduled for a tour of Containment tomorrow.
威妥明天也计划参观看守所
Yeah, give him a tour.
对 带他去
Lara called me. What?
劳拉打电♥话♥给我 什么?
She’s worried about you. Quite frankly, so am I.
她担心你 说实话 我也担心
I’m fine.
我没问题
I understand you’ve been spending a lot of time in the Sprawl.
我知道你常到贫民区
I go running down there. In the middle of the night.
跑步经过罢了 三更半夜?
What if Danny Witwer insisted on a full chem run?
万一威妥要验你的尿怎么办?
I’m fine.
没问题
The minute Precrime goes national, they are going to take it away.
约翰 防罪中心变国家机构后 他们会把它抢走
We won’t let them. No?
我们不会坐视它发生 不会?
How is an old man and a cop on the whiff ever going to stop them?
一个老头 和一个嗑药条子怎么阻止他们?
My father once said to me…
我老头说过
…”You don’t choose the things you believe in. They choose you. ”
“不是你选择爱做的事 是事情选择你”
There’s a reason you are here.
你在此有其原因
Had Precrime been in place earlier, your loss would have been prevented.
假如预知犯罪早半年成立 你和劳拉便不用承担如此悲痛
Remember, the eyes…
记住 全国人的眼睛…
The eyes of the nation are on us right now.
全国现在都盯着我们看
I’m not the generation anyone listens to…
我是说话没人听的老家伙
…but people trust you when you speak of your belief in Precrime.
但民众相信你 如果你说对犯罪预防有信心
They know that it’s a belief born of pain, not politics. I understood that.
他们相信那是肺腑之言 不是政♥治♥辞令 我早就知道
I may have even encouraged it to help with the cause.
我也曾促成这件事
But now, your pain is hurting both of us.
但是 你的伤痛伤害了我们
They’re not going to take it away from us.
他们抢不走的
I won’t let them.
我不允许
Bingo.
抓到了
Hi, Daddy. Hey, buddy.
嗨 爸 嗨 儿子
I made up a club. Yeah?
我创立了一个社团 是吗?
We’re called the Crescos. The Crescos.
叫做克里斯戈 克里斯戈
We made up a soccer team. Yeah?
组成足球队 是吗?
We practice at school. With Connor?
在学校练球 跟康诺练吗?
Your daddy’s in a lot of trouble, Sean.
爸爸麻烦大了 西恩
Wait! No!
等等! 不!
Jad, how come you’re not with Father Witwer?
你怎么没陪着威妥神父?
We’re in motion on something.
要出勤了 被害者的特征
We got a white, male victim, about 5′ 10″, 170.
白种男性,大约5尺10寸,170磅
He takes a round in the 10ring and goes out a window.
胸腹部中弹
Red Ball? Nope. Brown Ball.
红球吗? 不 棕球
It’s premeditated.
预谋犯罪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!