Fletch… Easy does it, chief.
佛莱契… 冷静 别冲动
Got a grip?
抓牢了吗?
Got a grip? Yeah.
抓牢了吗? 抓牢了
Anderton!
安德顿!
Go away! Get out of my kitchen!
滚出我的厨房♥!
Get out of my house! Get out of my house! Go!
滚出去!出去!
Get them out of here! Anderton, stop!
出去! 安德顿 住手!
Pull him off me, Fletcher. Get him off me.
拉他下来 佛莱契
Get him out of here! What’s the matter with you?!
滚出去!听不懂吗?
Get out of my house! Go!
滚出去!快!
By mandate of the District of Columbia, I’m placing you under arrest for…
根据特区犯罪预防中心授权 你被逮捕…
Go to sleep.
睡一觉吧
You two stay with me!
跟我来
Dr. Hineman.
海曼博士?
You’re trespassing. I don’t have visitors.
你私闯民宅 我不接待访客
That would be from the doll’s eye, the vine…
你中了娃娃眼的毒 它的藤蔓
…the baneberry that scratched you during your illegal climb over my wall.
在你攀墙进来时划破你的皮
It’s not a true doll’s eye. It’s a little hybrid I designed.
不是纯娃娃眼 我培育的混种 蛮厉害的
Once the poison gets into your bloodstream, you’ll start to see…
一旦毒液进入血管
…the most extraordinary display of blue objects.
你会开始看到 蓝色物体的神奇景象
This just isn’t your week, is it?
这星期倒霉透了吧?
Chief Anderton.
安德顿队长
I’m not a killer.
我不是凶手
You better drink this.
喝下去
Soon you won’t be able to swallow, and then you’ll be totally buggered.
不然你会无法吞咽 然后就完蛋了
All of it.
全部喝掉
Okay, now take a minute to right yourself.
休息一分钟回♥回♥神
Just what is it you think I can do for you?
你认为我能帮什么忙?
You could tell me how someone can fake a prevision.
告诉我如何 伪造预视影像?
How would I know that?
我怎么知道?
Because you invented Precrime.
因为系统是你发明的
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑的?
If the consequences of several genetic mistakes and science gone haywire…
如果基因学上的一个错误 加上科学上的失控
…can be called an invention, then I invented Precrime.
叫发明 那么算我发明的
You don’t seem proud. I’m not.
你不引以为荣? 不
I was trying to heal them, not turn them into something else.
我想治疗他们 不是加以变造
Heal who? The innocents we use to stop the guilty.
治疗谁? 现在被用来阻止犯罪的人
You’re talking about the PreCogs.
你是指先知
You think they came from a test tube? They are merely the ones who survived.
你以为他们是试管做出来的? 他们是侥幸存活者
I was doing genetic research, treating children of drug addicts.
我研究吸毒者后代的基因问题
This was 10 years ago, when neuroin first hit the streets.
十年前 纽洛因刚问世
It was impure, not the engineered cocktail popular among the educated.
成分不纯 粗制滥造的药品 大受知识分子的欢迎
All of these kids were born with severe brain damage. Most died before age 12.
那些孩子天生脑部受创 大部分12岁以前就死了
Those few who survived, they had a gift.
少数活下来的有种天赋
I call it a gift. For them, it was more like a cosmic joke.
我称之为天赋 对他们来说 像是上帝开了个大玩笑
They would wake up in the night, curled in the corner…
他们会半夜醒来尖叫
…screaming, clawing at the walls.
乱抓壁纸 因为…
Because when these children closed their eyes at night…
他们晚上一闭上眼睛
…they dreamt only of murder over and over, one after the other.
会梦见凶杀案 一桩接一桩
It didn’t take for us long to realize that the real nightmare was…
我们不久就发现 这些所谓的梦
…that these dreams were about to come true, these murders were happening.
都成了事实 那些凶杀案实际发生了
You say some of the children died?
你说其中一些孩子死了?
So many of them. Despite what we did for them.
很多 尽管我们尽力治疗
Or maybe because of what we did to them. But it doesn’t matter.
或许正因为我们的疗法而死 但 无所谓啦
It’s a perfect system now, isn’t it?
系统很完美 不是吗?
I’m not going to commit murder.
我不可能谋杀别人
I’ve never met the man I’m supposed to kill.
我与要杀的人从未谋面
And yet a chain of events has started that will lead you to his murder.
但一连串的事件发生之后 会导致你去谋杀他
Not if I stay away from him. Can you avoid a man you’ve never met?
我会躲着他 怎么躲?你不认识他
You won’t help? I can’t help you. Nobody can.
你不帮我? 我没办法 谁都没办法
The PreCogs are never wrong.
先知从未发生错误
But occasionally…
话说回来 偶尔
…they do disagree.
他们也会意见相左
What?
什么?
Most of the time, all three PreCogs will see an event in the same way…
大多数时候 三个先知看到的都一样
…but once in a while, one of them will see things differently than the others.
偶尔 其中之一会不同
Jesus Christ. Why didn’t I know about this?
天啊 我怎么不知道?
Because these Minority Reports are destroyed the instant they occur.
因为这些关键报告都被毁了
Why?
为什么?
For Precrime to function, there can’t be any suggestion of fallibility.
犯罪预防中心想继续运作 就不能让人觉得不可靠
Who wants a justice system that instills doubt?
司法系统容不得丝毫怀疑
It may be reasonable, but it’s still doubt.
尽管合理 却仍旧是怀疑
Are you saying I’ve haloed innocent people?
你是说我冤枉过好人?
I’m saying that every so often, those accused of a Precrime…
我只是说那些被控谋杀罪名的人
…just might have an alternate future.
也许会有不一样的未来
Does Burgess know about this, about this Minority Report?
伯吉斯知道关键报告的事吗?
I used to joke with Lamar that we were the parents of Precrime.
我跟拉玛开过玩笑 我们是防罪中心的父母
Parents often see their children as they want them to be and not as they are.
父母眼中的孩子总是完美的
Answer my question: Does Lamar Burgess know about the Minority Report?
回答我的问题: 拉玛知不知道关键报告?
Yes, of course, he knew.
当然知道
But at the time, we felt their existence was an insignificant variable.
但当时我们两人觉得无伤大雅
Insignificant to you, maybe.
对你或许无关紧要
But what about those people that I put away with alternate futures?
但假如我冤枉过好人呢?
My God, if the country knew… The system would collapse.
如果国人知道… 那么这套系统就会崩溃
I believe in that system. Do you really?
我对系统有信心 是吗?
You wanna bring it down.
你想毁掉它
You will bring it down if you manage to kill your victim.
你会毁掉它 如果你有办法杀死一个人
That’ll be the most spectacular public display of how Precrime didn’t work.
那等于向大众公然宣示 预知犯罪无效
I’m not gonna kill anybody. Hold that thought.
我不会杀任何人 希望你坚持下去
Why should I trust you? You shouldn’t trust anyone.
我为什么要相信你? 谁都不能相信
Certainly not the attorney general, who wants it all for himself.
包括检察总长 他想将系统占为己有
And not the young federal agent, who wants your job.
那位年轻联邦干员想篡你的位
Not even the old man who just wants to hang on to what he created.
老头也想保住自己毕生的结晶 谁都不能相信
Don’t trust anyone. Just find the Minority Report.
只要找出关键报告
You said the Minority Report is destroyed.
你说它们被毁了
The record is destroyed. The original report still exists.
纪录被毁 原始报告还在
I designed it so the report is
根据我的设计 报告产生时
stored in a safe place, but not declared.
它会储存在一个秘密而安全的地方
What safe place is that?
什么安全的地方?
The safest place there is.
有个最安全的地方
Where is it?
在哪里?
Inside the PreCog who predicted it.
在先知的体内
All you have to do is download it, darling.
你只需要将它下载出来
That’s all, huh?
这么简单?
Just walk into Precrime, get into the temple…
走进防罪中心办公室
…somehow tap into these PreCogs and download this Minority Report.
走进圣殿 侵入系统 下载关键报告
If you have one. And then walk out.
假如有这报告的话 然后走出来
Actually, you’ll have to run out. But yes, that’s what you have to do.
实际上你得用跑的 不过没错 你必须这么作
You’re insane.
你疯了
Or you think I am.
还是你认为我疯了
I’ll get eyescanned a dozen times before I get within 10 miles of Precrime.
在靠近犯罪中心前 我的眼珠早被扫瞄十几次!
Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.
俗语说 不入虎穴焉得虎子
As a policeman… Excuse me, as a former policeman…
身为警♥察♥ 抱歉 解职警♥察♥
…I’m sure that you know all sorts of people…
我相信你认识一些人
…who can help you out in this regard.
可以在这方面上帮助你
It’s funny how all living organisms are alike.
很有趣 一切生物如此相似
When the chips are down, when the pressure is on…
受到威胁时 压力降临时
…every creature on the face of the earth…
每种生物只关心一件事
…is interested in one thing and one thing only:
只有一件事
Its own survival.
自己的生存
Find the Minority Report.
去找关键报告
How do I even know which one has it?
我怎么知道谁才有关键报告?
It’s always in the more gifted of the three.
三人中最有天赋那位
Which one is that?
到底哪一位?
The female.
女性
We’ve got three men in a room. The victim is here…
这里 房♥间里三个男人 被害人在这
…John is here, and this unidentified male, at the window.
约翰在这 不明男性站在窗外
The adjacent building suggests public housing, which means…
邻近建筑显示是廉价公♥寓♥ 但无法辨识地点
There’s thousands like this one. They’re everywhere.
有几千栋这种建筑 到处都是
But he doesn’t go there to kill Crow for another 22 hours.
我们还有22小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!