Jad, we’re ready to begin thermal scan on all residences on North Powell.
杰德 准备热感扫瞄 北鲍威尔街的所有住户
You must really like me, don’t you?
你一定很喜欢我 佛莱契?
That’s why you asked to partner with me on this sortie.
所以你要我在这任务上搭档
You’re swell company.
我觉得你是好同事
It’s not that you don’t trust me to be alone with the chief, is it?
还是说你信不过我和老队长?
That you think I might, you know, futz with him?
你觉得我会和他聊天闲晃?
No, I just wanna watch him use your body to sandblast another building.
我只想看他抓着你 撞破另一栋建筑物
Evanna, go.
艾文纳 开始
I show 27 warm bodies.
显示有27个温热物体
Roger that. Confirmed, 27 warm bodies.
收到 27个温热物体
Four spyders, one per floor? Let’s do eight. I gotta eat.
四只蜘蛛?每层楼一只? 放八只 我想早点吃饭
Residents of 931 Powell, this is Officer Fletcher of D.C. Precrime.
931鲍尔街居民注意 这是预知犯罪中心的佛莱契警官
Under authority of P.C. section 6♥4♥09, we are deploying spyders into your complex.
根据犯罪防治法条授权 我们派遣蜘蛛搜索大楼
Mom, I’m scared.
妈妈 我好害怕
Mommy, I’m scared. Mommy.
妈妈 我好害怕 妈妈
That’s gonna scan you. Keep your eyes open. Stay still.
眼睛张开 躺着不要动
It’s okay. I don’t like it.
不要动 很讨厌
Stay still. Stay still.
不要动 不要动
Come on!
来!
You stepped out on me for the last time.
你又出去偷腥!
I told you where I was.
我跟你说过我去了哪里!
You’re a nogood liar. I know you was with that ho.
骗子!你昨晚跟那婊♥子♥在一起
You’re lucky we…
你很幸运我们…
Leave me alone!
不要再烦了!
We lost one.
一个不见了
Roger that. Maybe it was a cat jumping through a window.
收到 可能是猫跳过窗户
It’s an awful big cat.
这猫还真大
Fletcher.
佛莱契
I’ll go check it out.
我去看看
They’re crying their eyes out. You terrified them.
他们哭了!太恐怖了!
Keep your kids away from me.
靠近我 他们更会吓死
The big cat’s back. What do you think? A drunk, maybe can’t wake up?
等等 大猫回来了 可能是醉汉 醒不过来
Or a guy who doesn’t want to get read.
也可能是某人想躲过搜查
Folks, be quiet, go back inside.
请安静 回到室内
Be quiet and close the door.
安静 把门关上!
We got an ID. It’s not him.
查出身份了 不是他
Standing down. Let’s eat.
不要太张扬 去吃饭吧
Fletcher, take a look.
佛莱契 你来看看
There’s four people in this room, not three.
房♥间里有四人 不是三人
Four? There’s Anderton, Crow and the man in sunglasses.
四人?安德顿 克罗 和一个戴太阳眼镜的人
The man in the sunglasses is outside the window.
他就是外面戴太阳眼镜那位
There’s also someone here in the mirror.
这里还有一个人 在镜子里
Definitely female.
确定是女性
The Precrime program began in 2046 with a federal grant.
犯罪防治项目经联邦政♥府♥同意 在2046年开始施行
And now, nine years later, D.C. is the safest city in America.
经过九年后 哥伦比亚区 成了美国最安全的城市
Why? Because Precrime works.
为什么?因为犯罪防治有效
Precrime has eliminated the need for conventional detectives.
它取代了传统的警♥察♥系统
What happens now is the verification and protection of future victims.
未来受害者被预知并受保护
Can we see the PreCogs?
可以看看先知吗?
They have such a powerful gift, they’re kept in peaceful seclusion…
先知天生具有强大能力 他们必须处在与世隔绝的环境
…so as not to be distracted.
以免受到外界的干扰
This display should give you some idea of what their daily life is like.
这里可以看到他们的生活
The PreCogs get over 8 million letters every year.
先知每年收到八百万封信
That’s more than Santa Claus gets.
比圣诞老公公收到的还多
Each PreCog has their own bedroom, TV and weight room.
各自拥有卧室 电视和健身房♥
It’s wonderful to be a PreCog.
当先知真好
My mom’s new boyfriend came over again last night.
我妈妈的新男朋友来访
He’s just not very intelligent.
他脑袋不太灵光
My mom wouldn’t let me eat upstairs. I had to listen to him go on and on.
妈妈不让我在房♥间里吃饭 他逼我听她唠叨个没完
Shit!
可恶 可恶
Eyedent: John Anderton. Approved for entry.
眼珠扫瞄:约翰安德顿 允许进入
Which I told her I’d be able to do. I’m so good at taking care of you.
…我会养 因为我很会照顾你们
But she thinks I’ll be irresponsible. It’s ridiculous because…
但她说我会不负责 乱讲
You can’t be in here. What are you doing here?
不!你不能进来 你想干嘛?
Easy there, oldtimer. Who cleared you?
别跑 老头 谁让你进来?
You’re not allowed here. Listen, Wally.
你不能进来 听我说 华利
Do I know you? I like you.
我认识你吗? 我喜欢你
So I don’t wanna have to kick you or hit you.
我不想动手动脚
But only if you promise to help me.
只要你肯帮我
Hi, John.
嗨 约翰
Who does that look like to you?
他像谁?
I don’t know.
不知道
It’s Agatha. He’s coming here to get her.
是亚嘉莎 他到这里来找她
Are these all of her previsions? I’m rewinding her right now.
这些是她的预视影像? 我正在回转
Just take me to the Leo Crow murder.
帮我找出里欧克罗的谋杀案
They don’t come out in any order. I’m getting them as she’s giving them.
没有次序 按照她的原始输出
Can you see?
看到了吗?
He’s inside. He has some kind of mask on.
他在里面 他戴着面具之类的东西
He sealed the door. Shit!
门被他封住了 糟了
Nobody fires a weapon inside the temple. Use bindfoam.
圣殿里不准用武器! 用泡沫胶
Is there another way out of there? All the doors are covered.
有别的出口吗? 所有门都守住了
John, move away from the tank. Move away from the tank, John.
约翰 离开乳液槽! 不要靠近乳液槽 约翰!
What does he want with a PreCog?
为什么要带走先知?
So he can kill whoever he wants to without anyone knowing.
你说呢? 他想杀谁就没人知道啦!
Well, there’s still the other two. The other two can still function, right?
但还有两位 华利!其它两位还有功能吧?
They’re a hive mind. It takes all three for their predictive abilities to work.
不!他们的心智共通 三个一起才有预测功能
They can’t see murders anymore?
他们再也看不到凶杀案?
Agatha, she’s the key. She’s the one they listen to…
失去一个男性可能还可以 但亚嘉莎是关键
…the one with the most talent.
她的能力最强 其它人都听她的
She takes care of the other two. Jesus.
她会照顾其它两位 天啊
Please bring her back. Every team underground, now!
把她找回来 查出水管的流向
It doesn’t matter. He wins. We’ll stop him.
没有用的 在蓄水池拦下他
She’s with him when he kills Crow. She’s already a part of his future.
他杀克罗时她也在 她已经是他未来的一部分
Jad, put everything you’ve got into finding that room, and we stop a murder.
杰德 想办法查出那个房♥间
How much time have we got, Gordon? We’ve got…
还有多少时间? 还有…
…51 minutes, 30 seconds.
51分30秒
You cold? Can you understand me?
你冷吗? 你听得懂吗?
Are you cold? The shivers, it’s the drugs we gave you.
冷吗? 你在颤抖是因为注射药剂
It should wear off soon. I’m sorry. I need your help.
很快就会消退了 对不起 我需要你帮忙
You contain information. I need to know how to get at it.
你体内有我要的信息 我得知道怎么输出
Can you just tell me who Leo Crow is?
可以告诉我谁是里欧克罗吗?
Is it now? What?
这是现在吗? 什么?
Is it now?
这是现在吗?
Yes, this is all happening right now.
是的 眼前的事物就是现在
I’m taking you some place in public…
我们会去到公共场所
…which means you need something else to wear.
这表示我得帮你找些别的衣服
I’m tired. I’m tired of the future.
我好累 我厌倦了未来
Hello, Mr. Yakamoto, welcome back to the Gap.
宅本先生!欢迎光临Gap服饰
How’d those assorted tank tops work out for you?
上次买♥♥的无袖上衣喜欢吗?
Mr. Yakamoto?
宅本先生?
Miss Belfor, did you come back for another pair of those chammy laceups?
鲍小姐 还需要另一对羚羊皮鞋吗?
If it’s ransom, where’s the damn note? It has nothing to do with ransom.
如果是绑♥架♥ 怎么不开条件? 不是绑♥架♥
It has to do with the information inside of Agatha.
他要亚嘉莎体内的信息
He’s trying to prove his innocence. He can’t download her without support.
他想证明自己是无辜的 但下载需要技术支持
Your average consumer can’t buy any of this stuff.
一般消费者买♥♥不到这种装备
It’s been assembled and scrounged from spare parts made to order.
它得用订制零件组合而成
Assuming Anderton ordered this, who put it together?
假如安德顿订制后 谁能帮他组合?
Who’s Rufus T. Riley?
鲁法斯莱理是什么人?
What’s your pleasure? We got it all here: Sports fantasies…
你喜欢哪种乐趣?我们全都有
…”Look, Ma, I can fly” fantasies…
我们有运动幻觉 飞行幻觉…
…which covers everything from bungee jumping to flying over the Grand Canyon.
从高空弹跳到翱翔大峡谷都有
You can experience sex as a woman.
男人可以模拟女人的性经验
Women come in to get laid by their favorite soap star.
女人模拟跟偶像明星上♥床♥
Or just some good, clean fun.
这一种最安全卫生 有益健康
It’s a big rush, but you come out without a heart attack.
高♥潮♥迭起 但绝不得心脏病
I wanna kill my boss.
我想杀我老板
Okay.
没问题
You got some images I can work with? Rufus.
能提供我几个影像吗? 鲁法斯!
Yeah, being concertmaster for the Philadelphia Symphony…
扮演费城爱乐指挥
…is a popular choice.
很受欢迎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!