I wanna kill my boss. You sick bastard.
不 我想杀我老板 变♥态♥!
You make this a terrible world to live in!
你这种人唯恐天下不乱
Detective, nice of you to come here, seeing how every cop is looking for you.
没想到全天下条子都在找你
I need your help. Why’d you come here?
我需要你帮我 来这干嘛?
I make house calls. I need your help with her.
我可以到府服务 我要你帮我跟她
Hello, honey pie. I’m impressed. You’re on the lam…
哈啰 小甜心 不简单 一边逃亡
…and you still have the time to slice off a little… jerky for yourself.
还有时间搞艳遇
She’s a PreCog. Oh, yeah, okay.
她是先知 靠 还是个先知
That’s right. She’s a PreCog.
是啊 她是先知
You brought a PreCog here.
你把先知带来这里
Jesus Christ.
我的老天啊
Are you reading my mind right now? Get up.
你看到我心里想什么吗? 起来
I’m sorry for whatever I’m gonna do. I swear I didn’t do that stuff I did.
将来的事我很抱歉 过去的事不是我♥干♥的
She has information inside her. I need you to get it out.
她体内有信息 我要下载出来
No way. I wouldn’t even know where to begin.
不行 连怎么下手我都不知道
Those thoughts about my cousin were just thoughts.
对艾莲娜表妹纯粹只是幻想
You’ve been busted for felony hacking. So?
你因为严重黑客行为被捕两次 又怎样?
So I need you to hack into her.
用黑客技术侵入她
I do this, I get to keep whatever images I get from her head.
这样好了 我帮你 但取得的影像我要保留
They don’t belong to anybody. Take her to RadioShack.
任何人都不该私自拥有 带她去光华商场
You’re gonna help me.
你一定得帮我
Agatha, I need to see. I need to see what’s gonna happen to me.
亚嘉莎 我想看我的未来
And then we’ll go.
事成之后就离开
She works. Slow it down.
她真的行的通 慢一点
How do I slow this down? I should hit her on the head?
怎么弄?打她的头不成?
Are you recording this? Shit.
有录下来吗? 妈的
Yeah, recording.
正在录
I know this already. Come on. Move on.
这里我看过 往前
Goodbye, Crow.
再见 克罗
Goodbye, Crow.
再见 克罗
What happened? I don’t know.
怎么了? 不知道
What happened? I don’t…
怎么了? 不知道…
Where’s the rest of it? I guess that’s all of it.
怎么回事?其它影像呢? 可能只有这些
Where’s my Minority Report?
我的关键报告呢?
Do I even have one?
到底存不存在?
Do I have one? No.
到底有没有? 没有
What? No.
什么? 没有
What?
怎么了?
Agatha? What? What?
亚嘉莎?怎么了? 怎么了?
Can you see? See what?
看到了吗? 看什么?
Anne Lively.
安莉芙丽
You want me to see who killed Anne Lively. Are you recording this?
你要我看谁杀了她 有录下来吗?
Yeah, but it’s pouring out of her backwards.
有 可是 是倒转的
I like my life. Everything’s good.
我喜欢我的生活 一切都美好
They’re inside.
他们进来了
Who?
谁?
All your old teammates.
你的老队友
Kenny, left chamber. Alan, straight across.
肯尼 左边那间 艾伦 直走!
Negative!
没有!
Negative! Negative!
没有! 没有!
I don’t deserve that.
我不配
You are the man. No, you’re the man.
你最伟大 不 你才伟大
Can you see the umbrella?
看到雨伞没有?
Take it.
拿一把
Take it!
拿走!
A man in a blue suit. He drops his briefcase.
穿蓝色西装那个人 他的手提箱掉了
You see a woman in a brown dress. She knows your face.
穿棕色洋装的女人认出你的脸
Turn in here.
转弯
Let’s go.
走吧
Wait. No, we can’t stop here.
等等 不能待在这里
Can you see the balloon man?
看到卖♥♥气球的人吗?
Wait.
等一下
Wait. What are we waiting for?
等一下 等什么?
Wait. Wait.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Please, Mommy, can I have one? All right.
妈妈 我可以买♥♥个气球吗? 好吧
Wait.
等一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Anybody got an ID? Anybody? Negative.
有谁发现他吗? 没有
Scott, Ramos, take the east end. Everyone else, follow me. Let’s go.
史考特和拉莫司搜东边 其它人跟我来
He knows. Don’t go home.
他知道了 不要回家
We’ve got eyes on.
发现他们了
They’re working, but they’re standing on it.
他们在工作 但他们站在…
Please! Please! Have you got a quarter?
拜托 赏个零钱
Drop some money.
丢些钱下去
Can’t you put it in my hand?
不能放在我手里吗?
May the Lord bless you.
上帝保佑你
May God take care of you.
感谢上帝
Damn!
可恶!
That’s the guy. The man in the window.
他就是那个人 窗外的那人
Rooms are 95 a night. Mind if I look at the registry?
一晚95元 可以看一下住客名单吗?
I mind.
不行
How about now?
现在可以吗?
Help yourself.
请便
He’s here.
他在这儿
Anderton, leave.
安德顿 走吧
You have a choice. Walk away. Do it now.
你还有选择 立刻离开
I can’t. I have to find out what happened in my life.
不行 我想知道我怎么了
Please.
求求你
Agatha, I’m not gonna kill the man. I don’t even know him.
我不会杀他 我根本不认识他
What room is Crow in? 1006.
克罗住哪一间?
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Wrong room.
走错房♥间
Leave.
你走
Leave.
快走啊
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
This is Sean.
是西恩
My son.
我儿子
Every day for the last six years I’ve thought about only two things:
过去六年的每一天 我只想着两件事:
The first is what my son would look like if he were alive today…
第一是我儿子长大成人的模样
…if I would recognize him if I saw him on the street.
在街上遇到 我认得出他吗?
And the second is what I would do to the man who took him.
第二是怎么对付绑走他的人?
You’re right.
你说对了
I’m not being set up.
没有人设计陷害我
You have to take me home.
你得带我回家
You said so yourself. There is no Minority Report.
你说过 没有关键报告
I don’t have an alternate future.
未来是唯一的
I am going to kill this man.
我一定会杀掉这个人
You still have a choice. The others never saw their future.
你还有选择 其它人没看过未来
You still have a choice.
你还有选择!
Leo Crow? Who the hell are you?
里欧克罗? 你是什么人?
Six years ago, Baltimore…
六年前在巴尔的摩 你在
…you grabbed a kid at Francis public pool on the West End.
法兰西公共泳池绑走一个小孩
Did I? I don’t remember anything about that place.
有吗?我一点都不记得
Who am I? Who am I?
我是谁?我是谁?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
You’re somebody’s father. His name is Sean!
你是某人的父亲 他名叫西恩!
Sean!
西恩!
I told him I was a policeman and needed his help.
我跟他说我是警♥察♥ 我请他帮忙
It wasn’t so bad. I sang him a song. I bought him a pretzel.
我唱歌♥给他听 还买♥♥了个胡椒饼给他
He was happy. He was happy.
他很开心 他很开心
Is he alive? He’s alive. Where have you got him?
他还活着吗?还活着吗? 他在哪里?
Is he all right? Tell me, you fuck, where is he?!
他好吗? 他在哪 贱种?!
I put him in a barrel. I sunk him in the bay.
装在桶子里 沉进大海
He floated back up. I took him out.
它又浮上来 我抱他出来
I was gentle. I was gentle.
我很温柔 我很温柔
I was gentle.
我对他很温柔
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!