Ladies and gentlemen, with Precrime going national…
防罪中心提升为国家机构后
…maybe we can all look forward to a time when none of us…
或许可以期待一个时代的来临
…will have to discharge another firearm ever again.
再也毋需发射任何一颗子弹
Now enjoy yourselves. Enjoy yourselves! That’s an order.
开始尽情享用! 这是命令!
Does this mean we can finally use the lake house on weekends?
周末可以常造访湖滨小屋了吧?
Hello.

Yes. Right away.
是的 马上
Excuse me, so sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 很抱歉 对不起
Sir? Yes.
局长? 是的
Sir, you have an emergency call on your private line.
你私人专线上有急电
Yes, this is Burgess.
伯吉斯
Hello, Lamar. I just wanted to congratulate you. You did it.
哈啰 拉玛 恭喜 你成功了
You created a world without murder.
你创造了一个没有凶杀案的世界
Everyone wants your name on a hat. Can you sign these?
大家想请你在帽子上签名 可以吗?
All you had to do was kill someone to do it.
你只要踩着别人的尸体往前走
Aroom. Jad.
分♥析♥室 杰德
Jad, it’s Lara. John needs a favor.
杰德 是劳拉 约翰请你帮个忙
What are you talking about? Agatha ‘s mother, Anne Lively.
什么意思? 亚嘉莎的母亲 安莉芙丽
Just a junkie who had a kid once and had to give her up, but surprise!
一位放弃孩子的死毒鬼
She cleaned herself up, and she wanted her daughter back.
没想到她戒了毒 想接女儿回家
She wanted Agatha.
她想要回亚嘉莎
Jad, you getting this? It’s from the female only. No time or incident data.
杰德 你看 只有亚嘉莎的影像 没有时间也没有附属数据
It isn’t the future. It already happened.
这不是未来 已经发生过了
And the problem was, without Agatha, there was no Precrime.
问题是 没有亚嘉莎 就没有防罪中心
She’s the strongest of the three. Without Agatha, you had nothing.
她一直是三位中最强的一位 没有亚嘉莎一切将化为乌有
You wouldn’t be where you are now, standing there, signing autographs.
没有她 你怎么可能 站在那里为大家签名
What are you doing? What are you doing with that?
杰德 你在干嘛? 你在干嘛?
What you up to, big man? Think before you send that.
你想干嘛 大个子? 传送前先想清楚
Slow down.
慢一点
Now you had to get rid of Anne Lively, which presented a problem:
所以你不得不除掉安莉芙丽 真是项大工程
How can you kill her without the PreCogs seeing it?
你怎么杀她又不被先知看见?
Simple. Use a system you control against her.
很简单 利用你控制的系统
You hired someone to kill her, knowing the PreCogs would see that murder.
你雇杀手杀她 你知道先知会看见
You lured Anne Lively out to the lake…
你引诱安莉芙丽到湖边
…with the promise of reuniting her with her daughter.
承诺让她母女团圆
Where’s my daughter?
我女儿呢?
Where?
哪里?
Run!
看!
Run!
快逃!
When you were all alone, you killed her yourself…
四下无人时 你亲手杀了她
…in the same way the PreCogs predicted your John Doe would kill her.
使用与凶手同样的手法
You made the real murder look like an echo…
让实际谋杀看起来像回音
…knowing the tech would do what he was trained to do: Disregard it.
而技术人员做了他们该做的: 不理会它
Anne Lively became just another missing person.
安莉芙丽变成另一个失踪人口
So, what are you gonna do, Lamar?
你现在怎么办 拉玛?
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办?
We got a Red Ball!
红球状况!
Think about the lives that little girl has saved.
想想小女孩救过的生命
Think about the lives that little girl has saved.
想想小女孩救过的生命
Think of all the lives she will save. She could have saved Sean.
想想其它可以被拯救的生命 那小女孩可以救西恩
Don’t you ever say his name!
不准你说他的名字!
You used the memory of my dead son to set me up.
你利用我对亡儿的思念陷害我
You used the memory of my dead son to set me up.
你利用我对亡儿的思念陷害我
You knew that would drive me to murder.
你知道我会为他杀人
What are you gonna do now, Lamar? What are you gonna do now, Lamar?
你现在怎么办 拉玛? 你现在怎么办 拉玛?
How are you gonna…? Shut me up?
你要怎么 封住我的嘴?
Forgive me, John.
原谅我 约翰
Forgive me, John.
原谅我 约翰
Lamar.
拉玛
It’s over.
结束了
The question you have to ask is, what are you gonna do now?
剩下的唯一问题是 你怎么收场?
No doubt the PreCogs have already seen this.
毫无怀疑 先知已看见此事
No doubt.
没错
You see the dilemma, don’t you?
你了解两难之处了吧?
If you don’t kill me, PreCogs were wrong and Precrime is over.
不杀我 表示先知错了 犯罪防治中心跟着完蛋
If you do kill me, you go away…
杀我 你前途就毁了
…but it proves the system works. PreCogs were right.
但证明系统有效 先知正确
So, what are you gonna do now?
所以 你该怎么办?
What’s it worth?
代价是什么?
Just one more murder.
只不过是另一桩谋杀
You’ll rot in hell with a halo, but people will still believe in Precrime.
你戴着头铐在地狱腐烂 但民众还是相信防罪中心
All you have to do is kill me, like they said you would.
你只需杀了我 就像先知预测的
Except…
除非
…you know your own future…
你知道自己的未来
…which means you can change it if you want to.
也就是你能任意改变未来
You still have a choice, Lamar.
你还有选择 拉玛
Like I did.
跟我一样
Yes, I have a choice…
没错 我还有选择
…and I made it.
而且已经选好了
Forgive me, John.
原谅我 约翰
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me, my boy.
原谅我 孩子
Lamar!
拉玛!
In 2054, the sixyear Precrime experiment was abandoned.
2054年 实验六年之后 预测犯罪计划终遭放弃
All prisoners were unconditionally pardoned and released…
所有囚犯无条件无罪释放
…although police departments kept watch on many of them for years.
虽然几位仍被警方追踪数年
Agatha and the twins…
亚嘉莎与双胞胎
…were transferred to an undisclosed location…
被移至一隐密场所
…a place where they could find relief from their gifts…
一个他们能发挥天赋的地方
…a place where they could live out their lives in peace.
得以平静的安度余生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!