收到八所常青藤名校的录取通知
Got offers from eight Ivy League schools.
常青藤?
Ivy League schools?
你看过我的支持率吗 帕特
Have you seen my approval ratings, Pat?
他不会跟你竞争
No, he’s not running against you.
他会跟你的儿子竞争
He’s running against your son.
汉克 拥枪方需要你的支持
The gun lobby wants your support, Hank.
他们知道你儿子在竞选密歇根议员
They know your boy’s running for Michigan.
他们会仔细挑一位对手
They’ll handpick an opponent.
然后挺到底
Back him to the hilt.
我试着要劝阻桑弗德但…
I tried to talk Sandford out of it, but…
去你的 康纳 是你煽动他的吧
Bullshit, Connors, you probably put him up to it.
你这个王八蛋 – 关于支持率
You motherfucker. – About those approval ratings.
你有两条路可走
You can go either way.
悄悄地改变阵营 保护好你的儿子
Quietly recant, protect your son.
桑弗德不会忘记你这么做
Sandford won’t forget it.
但你如果让他失望了
You disappoint him…
他也会不会忘记的
He won’t forget that, either.
匹兹堡状况怎么样
So, how was Pittsburgh?
你是联邦调查局的啊
What are you, a Fed?
亚特兰大女性执法协会主席
The President of the Mid-Atlantic Association of Women
致电答谢你的午餐
in Law Enforcement called to say thanks for lunch.
我不知道他们在计划里
I wasn’t aware they were part of our plan.
这没报公账
It wasn’t in expense.
是个半小时的午餐会面
It was a 30-minute lunch.
这不在我的计划里
They’re not a part of our plan,
所以我没报公账
which is why it wasn’t JWT.
我就不能有社交生活吗
Am I not allowed a social life?
我不知道你有社交生活
I didn’t know you had one.
你可是叫下属帮忙 准备闲聊题材
As someone who has her underlings root for conversational topics.
我有一个小朋友圈
I maintain a small circle of allies.
都是警♥察♥和护士吗
Uh-huh. Cops and nurses?
我可以把完整名单提供你
Well, I can provide a list if you require full disclosure.
要隆重揭幕了
So, grand unveiling.
要来吗 – 我们有更大的麻烦了
– You coming? – We got a bigger problem.
在你飞了大老远参加聚餐时
While you’ve been jetting around the country for lunch,
我们的对手也没闲着
our opponents have been doing their job.
汉克·巴杰利 “蓝狗”联盟主席
Hank Badgley, Chairman of the Blue Dog,
手上握有六位参议员 – 六位参议员
who controls the votes of… – Six Senators.
我知道他是谁 他是铁票
I know who he is. He’s in our pocket.
是吗 你是这样想的吗
Really? That what you think?
他原本是 但180度翻盘了
He was on board, but he just did a 180.
说他要“再想想”
Says he wants to wait and see.
“再想想”比较像是90度
“Wait and see” is more like a 90.
我们正在确认原本支持的7张票
We’re chasing Senators who are in play.
不能失去这7张 我们承受不起
We can’t afford to lose seven votes we had locked. We won’t recover.
他表示支持时有录像吗
We have him on camera pledging support?
当然
Absolutely.
就让他记得有录像
Then we’ll have to make him feel it.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历克斯 这些标语很棒
Alex, these banners are good.
可以再说一遍吗 口气别这么惊讶
Could you say that again and sound a little less surprised?
等等 这不可能 参议员戈麦兹…
Hold on, this can’t be right. Senator Gomez…
我们不去弗罗里达
We’re not going to Florida.
什么
What?
不要弗罗里达了
Florida’s out.
但你说要去弗罗里达说服戈麦兹
But you said that we were going to Florida to swing Gomez…
大家请翻到第九页
Everyone turn to Tab 9, please.
我的第九页没东西
I don’t have anything at Tab 9.
安♥全♥部♥门 封锁辛西娅·格林的办公桌
Security, lock down Cynthia Green’s desk.
收走所有文件和硬盘 然后送她出去
Secure her files and her hard drives, and escort her off the premises.
你的黑莓手♥机♥ 拿出来
Your Blackberry, now.
交出来!
Now!
走吧
Let’s go.
他给我合伙人身份
He offered me partnership track.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
清空办公室
Clear the office.
快点 大家都出去
Come on, come on, come on! Everybody out.
我会把窃听装置都找出来
I’ll have the place swept for taps.
听起来像007把戏
Sounds like James Bond shit to me.
晚点再聊这件事
We will talk about this later.
大家快点 清空大楼
Come on, everybody, clear the building!
走了 快点
Let’s go! Out! Come on!
不敢相信 弗罗里达竟是个陷阱
I can’t believe the whole Gomez-Florida thing was a ruse.
我们要离开左派 拿下科罗拉多州
We’re coming out of left field to take Colorado
让他们根本反应不过来
before they figure out which hole they got screwed in.
她怎么办到的 怎么会这么想
How could she do that? How does someone even think like that?
或许在她天真的脑袋里
Maybe in her naivety,
觉得这对她比较好
she figured it’d be good for her career.
我不是在说辛西亚
I wasn’t talking about Cynthia.
早安
Morning.
请坐
Please take a seat.
不是办不到 – 但风险很高
We’re not saying it can’t be done. – But it’s risky.
我们只有一次机会
We only get one shot.

Hey!
被跟踪了吗 – 很明显
Were you followed? – Evidently.
让他进来
Let him in.
你愿意发誓说的一切句句属实
Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth,
不然就是犯下伪证罪吗
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, upon pains and penalties of perjury?
我发誓
I do.
请说出全名
State your full name, please.
好惊人啊
Well, look at this.
鲁道夫·维托里奥·施密特
Rodolfo Vittorio Schmidt.
我的雪佛兰应该没这个档次
I’m guessing this gear ain’t for tuning my ’69 Chevy?
鲁道夫 我的非官方支援团队
Rodolfo, my unofficial support team.
大山姆
Big Sam.
小山姆
Little Sam.
你跟斯隆女士共事的期间
During the time that you worked alongside Miss Sloane,
是否曾讨论过
did you hold any discussions pertaining to
关于非法窃听的问题?
the use of illegal surveillance techniques?
你们一共多少人
So, how big is your organization?
6个 4个出外勤了
Well, there are six of us, four are out on assignment.
你以前是…
And you’re ex…
在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
NSA.
巴杰利的态度反反复复
Badgley is flip-flopping.
让他重返阵线的最快方法是
But, quickest way to get him in line
扒他见不得人的事
is to mine for sordid details,
让他知道我们握有把柄
and then let him know we’re in possession of them.
施密特先生 有吗
Mr. Schmidt, did you?
是的 参议员 我们有
Yes, Senator, we did.
他们手上有什么工具
And what means did they have at their disposal
执行这些窃听行为?
to carry out these surveillance practices?
24小时全天候音像监控
Standard 24-hour video and audio surveillance,
黑入手♥机♥和网络帐号♥ 定位追踪
cell phone and online account hacking, location tracking
而且 运用我们最新的技术
and, with our latest tech,
近距离窃听 随时随地
close-quarters audio, anytime, anyplace.
听过“隔墙有耳”这个说法吗
You ever hear the expression “Fly on the wall”?
看看划时代的窃听技术
Well, meet the cutting edge in eavesdropping.
这是蟑螂
It’s a cockroach.
能改成可控制的机器蟑螂
Which can be retro-fitted as a cybernetic robo-roach
用这个
with this.
我们把电极粘到触角上
We glue electrodes to its antennae,
穿过胸腔 这样就能远程控制运动轨迹
perforate the thorax, and we can control its movement remotely.
不要跟动物保护协会告状 施密特
Don’t call PETA, Schmidt.
这些家伙可以爬进门缝 钻缝隙
These guys can crawl under doors, into crevices,
皮包 完全不会被察觉
bags, completely undetected.
可以埋伏数周不需食物 仍然保持活动能力
They can go weeks without food and still be mobile.
你对此的反应为何
And how did you react to the possibility of all this?
我说这让人♥大♥开眼界 很有创意
I told her it was mind-boggling, ingenious,
但毫无道德 完全让人无法接受
morally repugnant and completely unacceptable.

Boo!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!