It implies that we’re going to offer the public…
某种“青春源泉”毒品
some sort of”fountain of youth” drug.
难道它不会令人年轻吗?
But wouldn’t it make people young?
奥斯里先生,我们用大量的成分……
Mr. Oxly, we’re working with a large number of ingredients…
我们知道,每一种成分 会达到某种有益的效果
each of which, as we know, accomplishes certain beneficial results.
唔?
Well?
取决于我们用那些成分的 哪种化合物……
It depends on which combination of those ingredients we use…
以及使用的比例
and the proportions in which we use them.
从算术上说,我们可能找不到 正确的化合物……
Mathematically, we may never find the right combination…
或者正确的比例来达到 你所说的效果
or the exact proportions to produce the effect you’re talking about.
它会是一个奇迹. -你可以做到,朋友
It would be a miracle. – But you can do it, my boy.
我告诉过你我不接电♥话♥
I told you I didn’t want any calls.
奥斯里先生 林藤博士打电♥话♥给你
Mr. Oxly, Dr. Linten’s on the phone.
我告诉他你很忙 但是他说有很重要的事
I told him you were busy, but he says it’s very important.
他是谁?–我的新助手
Who is he? – He’s my new assistant.
哦,对了.等一下,劳雷尔小姐
Oh, yes. Just a moment, Miss Laurel.
叫人打印这个
Find someone to type this.
哦,奥斯里先生,我不能再试一次吗? -这个非常重要
Oh, Mr. Oxly, can’t I try again? – No, it’s very important.
最好找人帮你打字
Better find someone to type it for you.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
任何人都可以打字
Anybody can type.
她说谁打电♥话♥给我?-林藤博士
Who did she say was calling? – Dr. Linten.
哦,对了.喂,林藤博士吗?
Oh, yes. Yes, Dr. Lintle?
是吗?我知道他不在那里
Yes? I know he’s not there.
福尔顿博士跟我在一起
Dr. Fulton is here with me.
是─什么?
Ye… What?
真的吗?什么反应?
Really? What sort of reactions?
哇,太棒了!我们马上到
Why, that’s amazing! We’ll be right there.
来吧,巴纳比.你不知道自己 做了多么了不起的事
Come along, Barnaby. You’ve done better work than you know.
来吧,劳雷尔小姐.太棒了. -太棒了?
Come along, Miss Laurel. It’s amazing. – What’s amazing?
沃查马博士打电♥话♥说你的 一只猴子绳子松了
Dr. Whatchamacallit says one of your monkeys broke loose.
我们要快点
We’ve got to hurry.
他行动很怪异.显然是你配方的反应
He’s acting very strangely. Obviously a reaction to your formula.
我就知道你行,巴纳比.我知道
I knew you could do it, Barnaby. I knew it.
小心,奥斯里先生. 这只猴子变得很野蛮
Be careful, Mr. Oxly. The monkey’s turned wild.
乖乖.-怎么了,杰罗姆?
Behave yourself. – What happened, Jerome?
我不太清楚,博士
I haven’t the slightest idea, Doctor.
我只知道他打开笼门……
All I know that he’s opened the door of his cage…
动作很奇怪
and has been acting strangely.
放开他吧,男士们. 让我们看看他怎样活动
Let go of him, gentlemen. Let’s see him in action.
不要告诉他应该怎么做,先生
No telling what he’s liable to do, sir.
放开他!
Let go of him!
看这老猩猩,劳雷尔小姐
Look at that old chimp, Miss Laurel.
八十四岁.比我大十四岁
Eighty-four years old. Fourteen years older than I am.
看他好了.-我在看,奥斯里先生
And just look at him. – I am looking, Mr. Oxly.
不可思议
This is incredible.
鲁道夫,你现在下来
Now, Rudolph, you come down.
我不明白.你给他吃兴♥奋♥剂♥了?
I don’t understand this. Have you been giving him stimulants?
只有配方.只有X-57,博士
Only the formula. Only X-57, Doctor.
我们昨天做的测试没有迹象–
The test we made yesterday gave no indication that…
像样点!你今天怎么了?
Act your age! What’s the matter with you today?
鲁道夫,下来这里!-你很反常
Rudolph, come down here! – You’re not acting like yourself.
这不象是你
This isn’t like you.
来吧.来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧,鲁道夫.乖点.下来这里
Now, come on, Rudolph. Behave yourself. Come down here.
好点了.-他在那里干什么?
That’s better. – What’s he doing there?
笼里关着我们新的母猴子
That cage contains our new female monkey.
太厉害了.太厉害了!
By George. By George!
来这里. 奥斯里先生,你还没看够吗?
Come here. Mr. Oxly, haven’t you seen enough yet?
来这里
Come here.
不对劲
Something’s wrong.
让我看看能不能做点什么
Let me see if there’s something I can do with him.
他喜欢你.-鲁道夫,镇定点
You’re welcome to him. – Now, Rudolph, you calm down.
来吧,鲁道夫.乖.很好
Come on, Rudolph. You behave yourself. That’s better.
做个乖孩子.听话.下来
Be a good boy. Do as I tell you. Come on down from there.
来吧.好.跟我来.跟我来
Come on. That’s good. Come along. Come along.
好吧
All right.
镇定点,坐在那里.让我看看你.对
Calm down and sit there. Let me look at you. Yes.
唔,男士们,我想我们看够了
Well, gentlemen, I think we’ve seen enough.
我想单独跟福尔顿博士谈谈
I’d like to consult with Dr. Fulton alone.
巴纳比,如果你的配方 对人有同样有效的话……
Barnaby, if your formula will have the same effect on humans…
那将会是现代科学中最伟大的事
it’s the greatest thing in modern science.
坐下,鲁道夫
Sit down, Rudolph.
我们打算停止工厂其它的生产
We intend to discontinue every other product in our plant.
我们只做B-4
We’ll turn out B-4 and nothing but B-4.
我愿意做第一个尝试它的人
I’d like to offer myself as the first human to try it.
奥斯里先生,那可能会很危险
Mr. Oxly, that may be dangerous.
我非常乐意接受这个机会
I’m perfectly willing to take that chance.
哦.这不是鲁道夫
Oh. This isn’t Rudolph.
什么?-不,不,不是
What? – No, no, no.
这个猩猩只有六个月大
This chimpanzee is only six months old.
鲁道夫是雄的.这是雌的
Rudolph is a male. This is a female.
巴纳比,你确定吗?-非常确定
Barnaby, are you sure? – Reasonably.
她穿了鲁道夫的上衣. -这是易斯特
She’s wearing Rudolph’s jacket. – But this is Esther.
这里,你可以按住易斯特吗?
Here, hold on to Esther, will you, please?
瞧.我证明给你们看
Look, I’ll prove it to you.
现在,鲁道夫用了易斯特的号♥码
Now, there’s Rudolph with Esther’s number on.
我想看门人给它们冲凉时 换错衣服了
I suppose the janitor gave them a bath and switched jackets by mistake.
对,嗯,所以才会发生那样的事
Yes, well, I suppose that’s the way it happened.
我很失望. -我个人很高兴发生着这样的事
I certainly feel let down. – Personally, I’m glad it happened.
你对那个配方期望太高了……
You’re expecting too much from that formula…
那个B-4,奥斯里先生
that B-4, Mr. Oxly.
可能是名字把你搞糊涂了
Perhaps it’s the name that’s confusing you.
如果你可以让我在实验室 工作几个小时……
If you’ll just let me work in the laboratory for a couple of hours…
我能够更好证明配方可以做什么
I’ll be better able to prove what the formula will do.
你准备好时通知我
Let me know when you’re ready.
这些错误的警告不要再发生了
And let’s have no more of these false alarms.
他们肯定赔偿. 他们肯定很吃不消
They certainly take it out of a man.
走吧,劳雷尔小姐
Come along, Miss Laurel.
一天刚开始就这么荒谬了
What a ridiculous way to start a day.
希望不会更糟
I hope it doesn’t get any worse.

Sodium ascipate.
3,000毫克
3,000 milligrams.
检查了
Check.
易斯特,保持安静
You keep quiet, Esther.
噢!-你不喜欢我这样做吗?
Ooh! – Don’t you like the way I’m doing this?
喔-喔
Ooh-ooh.
钼.-啊
Molybdenum. – Ah.
钼酸纳.-是
Sodium molybdate. – Yeah.
我们看看.每剂十分之四
Let’s see. Four-tenths each dose.
三剂就是1,200毫克,对吗?
Three doses would be 1,200 milligrams, right?
检查完
Check.
木瓜蛋白酶
Papain.
三剂总共两千毫克吧?
Two thousand milligrams for the whole three doses?
检查完
Check.
唔,要工作了
Well, that about does it.
杰罗姆,我们现在要冷藏这些基因 和加热这些东西
Now, Jerome, we will refrigerate these factors and heat these.
照现在的样子保留这些. 我们要用米勒博士的冷却器和恒温箱
These remain as is. We’ll use Dr. Miller’s cooler and incubator.
我们要不要照常标志X-57呢?
Shall we label this X-57 as usual?
不是,X-58,不是B-4
No, X-58, and not B-4.
早上好.-哦,格斯
Good morning. – Oh, Gus.
猴子今早洗澡了吗?
Did the monkeys take a bath this morning?
怎么了?不见了一只吗?
Why? Is there one missing?
不,不是,格斯.-哎?
No, no, Gus. – Yes?
你今早给猴子洗澡了?
Did you bathe the monkeys this morning?
是的,当然啦
Yes, of course. Sure.
唔,你把他们的衣服换错了. -哦,我换错了?
Well, you mixed up their uniforms. – Oh, I did?
哦,非常抱歉,博士. 我马上去把它们换过来
Oh, I’m awfully sorry, Doctor. I’ll fix them up right away.
你可以下午喂它们时再换
You can do it when you feed them this afternoon.
但是不要再发生这样的事了. -不会的,先生.不会了
But don’t let it happen again. – No, sir, I won’t.
喔,喔,喔,喔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!