接线生!
Operator!
现在,埃德温娜 我不能再呆在外面了
Now, Edwina, I can’t stay out here any longer.
哦,好吧
Oh, well.
噢,噢
Oh, oh.
噢,你锁上门了
Oh, you unlocked the door.
嗯,是时候了
Well, it’s about time.
现在,亲爱的 如果你乖乖合作的话──-啊!
Now, dear, if you’ll just cooperate… – Aah!
救命啊!警♥察♥!有人啊!
Help! Police! There’s a man!
救命啊!警♥察♥!
Help! Police!
哦,亲爱的
Oh, dear.
真希望哪里有电♥话♥
I wish I knew where there was a telephone.
哦,可能这里有电♥话♥
Oh, perhaps there’s one in here.
嗯.在哪个角落会有电♥话♥
Hmm. You’d think there’d be a telephone somewhere.
不.噢
No. Oh.
哇啊!
Whoa!
哦,我在哪?啊!
Oh, where am I? Ooh!
哟!
Yike!
哦,让我进去,埃德温娜.让我进去
Oh, let me in, Edwina. Let me in.
钥匙在车上,夫人
The key’s in the car, ma’am.
好的.谢谢你.-谢谢
All right. Thank you very much. – Thank you.
怎么样,先生?还好吧? -哦,是的,谢谢你们
How’s that, mister? All right? – Oh, yes, thank you.
巴纳比!哦,我可怜的宝贝!
Barnaby! Oh, my poor darling!
哦,埃德温娜,是你吗?
Oh, Edwina, is that you?
亲爱的,我四处找你
Darling, I’ve looked everywhere for you.
你在这里干什么? -从洗衣房♥里出来
What are you doing here? – Getting out of the laundry.
这两名女士好心帮我忙
These two ladies were kind enough to help me.
谢谢你们两位. 我很快就会没事的
Thank you both very much. I’ll be all right now.
我们很高兴帮你. -几时都可以,先生
We’re glad to help. – Anytime at all, mister.
我希望不会有下次
I hope I don’t do it again.
巴纳比,你要不要进去旅馆换衣服?
Barnaby, do you want to go into the hotel and change?
哦,不用了.请带我离开这里吧
Oh, no. Please, just take me away from here.
带我回家.-好吧,车就在那边
Take me home. – Well, the car’s right over here.
你怎么会在洗衣房♥里?
How did you get in the laundry?
嗯,我不知道.我想是飞进去的
Well, I don’t know. I think I flew in.
小心走路
Look out for the step.
我没有戴眼镜
But I didn’t have my glasses.
是的,我知道.我踩到了
Yes, I know. I stepped on them.
给,你最好穿上这个.-为什么?
Here, you’d better put this on. – What for?
因为你可能会感冒.-哦
Because you might get cold. – Oh.
好了.现在那里.上车
That’s it. There now. Now get in.
哦,–哈
Oh, it’s… Huh.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事,谢谢你,亲爱的.你呢?
Yes, thank you, dear. Are you?
没事.配方已经没有药力了
Yes. The effects of the formula have worn off.
我们不要说了
Now don’t talk.
放松一下,回家途中睡一觉吧
Just relax, and try to get some sleep on the way home.
好的,亲爱的
Yes, dear.
亲爱的?-嗯?
Darling? – Hmm?
我们到家了.醒醒
We’re home. Wake up.
哦,好,好,好
Oh, good, good, good.
哦.-我帮你
Oh. – I’ll help you.
你知道吗? 我刚才做了一个关于汉克的怪梦
You know what? I just had such a peculiar dream about Hank.
你吻了他,是真的吗?
Was that true about you kissing him?
当然不是啦. -亲爱的,那真无聊
Not that it matters, of course. – Darling, that’s so silly.
哦,我想起来了
Oh, I just remembered.
我昨晚做了很糟糕的事 我忘了告诉你
I did something terrible, and I forgot to tell you.

Hey.
那是谁?-别动
Who’s that? – Hold it.
你懂吗?-是
You get it? – Yep.
福尔顿博士?-是的
Dr. Fulton? – Yes.
我们是新闻界的. 我们想要你的声明
We’re from the news. We’d like a statement.
怎样?
What about?
我们接到你的律师 恩威斯特先生的电♥话♥
We had a call from your lawyer, Mr. Entwhistle.
我真希望汉克没有把我们工作的事 发布给新闻界
I do wish Hank wouldn’t give out statements to the press about my work.
博士,告诉我们整个故事. -巴尼,我觉得–
Give us the whole story, Doc. – Barney, I think…
亲爱的,我-我不能对男士们无礼
Darling, l-I can’t be impolite to the gentlemen.
在完成所有实验之前我无话可说
I have nothing to say until I’ve finished all of my experiments.
是不是有另一个女人? -不,没有其他女人
Is there another woman? – No, there’s no other woman.
目前为止,我妻子是我 唯一的受害者
My wife has been my only victim so far.
我告诉你们一个更好的故事……
I’ll have a much better story for you…
当我试验完其他的十几 或二十个之后
when I’ve experimented with ten or twenty others.
我暂时还不想在人身上试
I’m not going to try it again with human beings for a while.
我会依靠猩猩.-对吗?
I’ll stick to chimpanzees. – Is that right?
等一下,巴尼
Wait a minute, Barney.
你─你们在谈两码事
You… You’re talking about two different things.
呃,发生什么事了,博士? 你的妻子侵吞了你的爱巢吗?
Well, what happened, Doc? Did your wife raid your love nest?
不要回答,巴尼. 你不知道他的意思
Don’t answer that, Barney. You don’t know what he means.
你不要保护他. 这对我们这边有利
Don’t try to protect him. This is good for our side.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
小心.进去. -别这样,福尔顿太太
Look out. Get inside. – Don’t do that, Mrs. Fulton.
这就是我所得到的故事. -你们只拿到那么多
This is all the story I’ve got. – That’s all you’re going to get.
你怎么想到向新闻界发布?
What is the idea of making statements to the press?
你别假装不知道原因
Don’t try to pretend you don’t know the reason.
我在门廊想告诉你的 但是你没有–
I tried to tell you out on the porch, but you wouldn’t…
你很清楚原因,别假装不知道
You know the reason very well, and don’t pretend that you don’t.
昨晚在旅馆发生的事. -离远点
It happened at the hotel last night. – Keep your distance.
如果你伤害她,我不会放过你
If you lay a hand on her, you’ll answer to me.
汉克,你可以住嘴回家去吗?
Hank, will you please shut up and go home?
巴纳比,我试过了 妈妈!
Barnaby, I’ve tried t… Mother!
咦!-哦,不
Well! – Oh, no.
埃德温娜,汉克告诉我了
Edwina, Hank told me.
希望你没有受伤
I expected you’d be bruised and disfigured.
妈妈,你不了解情况. -大家在说什么?
But, Mother, you don’t understand. – What is everyone talking about?
你离她远点,你这个打老婆的人!
You stay away from her, you wife-beater!
妈妈,事情不是你想的那般. 哦,都是我的错
Mother, it isn’t what you think. Now, it’s all my fault.
我不会让你原谅他的. -汉克,请你住嘴好吗?
I won’t let you forgive him. – Hank, will you please shut up?
埃德温娜,汉克说的对. -你也是,妈妈!
Edwina, Hank’s right. – And you, too, Mother!
作为你的律师和朋友 -汉克,你走吧
As your lawyer and your friend… – Hank, you are going.
但是这是我的职责 没你的事了
But it’s my duty… – You are just one too many.
但是你告诉我说– -我知道我跟你说过
But you told me that… – I know I did.
如果你不想的话,你干嘛叫我–
What is it you want me to do if you don’t want…
我打电♥话♥给你吧.现在走吧
I’ll telephone. Now go on.
你们两个听着
Now listen here, you two.
不,你们听我说
No. You listen to me.
我不会让你毁了自己的后半生
I’m not going to let you throw away the rest of your life.
你们可以告诉我发 生什么事了吗?
Will you please tell me what’s been going on?
如果你可以给我–
If you’ll only give me…
哦,我就知道迟早 会发生这样的事
Oh, I just knew something like this would happen.
埃德温娜,告诉我—肃静
Edwina, tell me what’s… – Quiet.
妈妈,我帮巴纳比做实验…
Mother, I’ve been playing guinea pig for Barnaby…
试了一个新配方
trying a new formula.
由于药力的原因 造成这这些麻烦
And, under its influence, I caused all this mess.
哦.哦,你—你说你 打了电♥话♥给汉克?
Oh. Oh, you… You mean you telephoned Hank?
是的,亲爱的 你走了后我打了电♥话♥
Yes, darling, l-I did that last night after you left.
很对不起,但是我也没办法
I’m terribly sorry, but I couldn’t help it.
哦,好了 我想实际上那不是你的错
Oh, well, I don’t suppose it was your fault, actually.
哦,不要让他再控制你
Oh, don’t let him dominate you again.
做点事,做什么都好,但是不要–
Do something, do anything, but just don’t…
我-我亲爱的岳母大人. -怎么了?
My-My dear mother-in-law. – Yes?
现在,七年以来我都没有 对你发过脾气
Now, I have not lost my temper with you for seven years.
不要玩弄你的运气
Do not trifle with your luck.
好吧,我们文明点吧
Well, let’s be civilized about this.
呃,那就好.管好你自己,住嘴吧!
Well, that’s better. Just mind your business and shut up!
你可以开车送我去工厂吗 埃德温娜?
Now will you drive me to the plant, please, Edwina?
立即?-是的,是的
Right away? – Yeah, yeah.
我一穿上衣服就……
As soon as I can put on some clothes…
去收拾我们生活中的残局
I’ll try to salvage some of the wreckage I seem to have made of our lives.
呃,我– -妈妈,我觉得你最好安静点
Well, l… – Mother, I think you’d better be quiet.
你好,杰罗姆. -啊,早上好,福尔顿太太
Hello, Jerome. – Well, good morning, Mrs. Fulton.
博士,我昨晚到处找你
Doctor, I looked everywhere for you last night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!