你拿我没办法!是的,我有!
You can’t make me! – Yes, I will!
巴纳比!拦住她!
Barnaby! – Head her off!
你以大欺小!我告诉我妈妈! -拦住她!
You big bully! I’ll tell my mother! – Stop her, somebody!
巴纳比,你捉不到我! -你们为什么不帮我抓住她?
Barnaby, you can’t catch me! – Why don’t you help me catch her?
如果我们抓到她,你会告诉我们吗? -当然啦!
If we catch her, will you tell us? – Sure!
某某人,拦住她!抓住她!-住手! 国王是X!
Somebody, stop her there! Catch her! – Stop! King’s X!
这是什么?-热!
What was it? – Heat!
我把混合物加热到华式150度!
I heated the mixture to 150 degrees Fahrenheit!
太厉害了,我们得到了!
By George, we’ve got it!
不公平!不公平!
No fair! No fair!
我抓到你了.来,擦掉它. -不,我不擦!
Now I got you. Go on, erase it. – No, I won’t!
不,你要擦!-你弄疼我了! 放开我!
Yes, you erase it! – You hurt me! Let go!
哭鼻子!你擦掉它──啊!
You big crybaby! You erase it and… Aah!
易斯特,你在上面干什么?
Esther, what are you doing up there?
马上下来. -奥斯里先生,他们走了!
Come down here this instant. – Mr. Oxly, they’re getting away!
让他们走吧,博士. 你听见他说的话了
Let ’em go, Doctor. You heard what he said.
我们得到了想要的东西. 其它的事没所谓了
We got what we wanted. That’s all that matters.
我们要确定. -别烦我.我很忙
We’ve got to be sure. – Don’t bother me now. I’m busy.
易斯特,来!
Esther, come here now!
GJ.,我们站在新世界的边缘–
G.J., we’re standing on the brink of a new world and the new…
怎么了? -我给你的配方加热过了–
What is it you want? – I heated the formula I gave to you…
把那猴子弄下来!你说什么?
Get that monkey down from there! What’d you say?
我昨晚给你的药加热了
I heated the formula I gave to you last night.
它没有—他又耍我们!
It didn’t do a… – He’s fooled us again!
好了,别站在那里!去抓住他!
Well, don’t stand there! Go and catch him!
跟着他!走吧!-警♥察♥来! 叫两个警♥察♥!
Run after him! Go on! Get a policeman! Get two policemen!
你几时可以不跟着我?
When are you gonna stop tagging after me?
到我想不跟你时
When I want to.
你为什么不跟女孩子玩? -为什么我不能跟你玩?
Why don’t you go play with girls? – Why can’t I play with you?
我不想跟你玩,就是这个原因.噢!
I don’t want you to, that’s why. Oh!
巴纳比.福尔顿,我讨厌你. -那么你走开吧
Barnaby Fulton, I don’t like you. – Then go away.
我不走
I will not. So there.
那么就别走开
Then don’t go away.
哼!
Hmm!
我告诉我妈妈
I’ll tell my mother.

Hmm.
这是给你妈妈的
Here’s one for your mother.
我告诉汉克恩威斯特
I’ll tell Hank Entwhistle.
这两刷是给汉克恩威斯特的
Here’s two for Hank Entwhistle.
噢,看你做的好事!
Oh, now look what you’ve done!
我要告诉汉克恩威斯特!-嘿!
I’m gonna tell Hank Entwhistle! – Hey!
把漆刷留下!
Leave that paintbrush here!
哭鼻子!
Crybaby!
他会为自己做过的事后悔的
He’s gonna be sorry for what he did.
非常,非常后悔
Very, very sorry.
我要打电♥话♥给汉克恩威斯特
I’m gonna call Hank Entwhistle.
那是我要做的事
That’s what I’ll do.
我打电♥话♥给汉克
I’ll call Hank.
哼!哼!
Hmm! Hmm!
喂?
Hello?
请找汉克恩威斯特
I wanna speak to Hank Entwhistle, please.
你找恩威斯特先生? -那就是我说的话
You mean Mr. Entwhistle? – That’s what I said.
好的,夫人.-我要给他看.我会–
Yes, ma’am. – I’ll show him. I’ll…
喂?-喂,汉克?
Hello? – Hello, Hank?
我是埃德温娜. -哦,你好,埃德温娜
This is Edwina. – Oh, hello, Edwina.
你能马上来我家吗?
Would you come over to my house right away?
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
是巴纳比
It’s Barnaby.
他把整桶油漆泼到我身上!
He threw a whole bucket of paint all over me!
知道吗?
See?
你做了什么事?-我什么也没做
What did you do? – I didn’t do a thing.
嗯!-他肯定是发疯
Hmm! – He must’ve gone mad.
我不想再见他了
I don’t ever wanna see him again.
埃德温娜,你这次想清楚了 真的要离开他吗?
Edwina, are you gonna go through with it this time and really leave him?
是的,我要走啦. 走得远远的,远远的
Yes, I’m going to go away. Far, far away.
嗯!-我要走了
Hmm! – I’m gonna go away and…
喂?喂,埃德温娜? -埃德温娜,怎么了?
Hello? Hello, Edwina? Edwina, what’s the matter?
哈?哦
Huh? Oh. I don’t know.
我只是突然觉得很累
I just suddenly feel very sleepy.
你受惊了,埃德温娜. -我经常在军队看到这种事
That’s shock, Edwina. I saw a lot of it in the army.
现在你躺下,保持温暖 会快就会没事……
Now just lie down and keep warm, and it’ll go away in a few minutes
我马上就来
and I’ll be right over.
再见.-砰,砰,砰!
Good-bye. – Hmm, hmm, hmm!
他要来这里,啊?嗯,嗯,嗯!
So he’s comin’ over here, huh? Hmm, hmm, hmm!
我该怎么对付他?
What’ll I do to him?
我要那样做.我叫一帮人来. 我剥他的皮!剥他的皮
That’s what I’ll do. I’ll get my gang. I’ll scalp him! Scalp him.
汉克恩威斯特
Hank Entwhistle.
你等着瞧,看我怎么对付他.哈!
You wait till you see what I do to him. Ha!
我要做的是,剥他的皮.剥他的皮
I’ll scalp him, that’s what I’m gonna do. Scalp him.
哦,啦!
Oh, ra!
啦,啦!
Ra, ra!
大首领
Big chief.
大首领.我要修理他. 我给他点颜色看看
Big chief. I’ll fix him. I’ll show him.
哦!
Oh!
哇,福尔顿博士!-嘘!
Why, Dr. Fulton! – Shh!
我拿这个来剥人皮
I’m just getting this to scalp a man.
你在干—嘘!
What are you… – Shh!
只有某些人才会想到的事
The things some people think of.
早上好,巴吉太太.-早上好
Morning, Mrs. Brannigan. – Morning.
你等一下还在这里吗? -是的,我大约在这里呆多一个小时
You gonna be here for a while? – Yeah, I should be another hour or so.
你能帮我看着约翰吗?
Would you mind watching Johnny?
我要去一趟市场,带他去很麻烦
I have to go to market, and it’s too much trouble to drag him.
当然可以,我帮你照顾他. -我不会去很久的
Sure, I’ll watch him for you. – I won’t be long.
好的.什么?
All right. What?
来吧,约翰.我们走
Come on, Johnny. Here we go.
来,给个大院子你玩
Here. Now, there’s a nice big yard for you to play in.
你没事吧?好吧
You all right? Okay.
你想让我们怎么 对付那个坏蛋,红鹰?
What do you want us to do with the bad man, Red Eagle?
是的,红鹰.告诉我们
Yeah, Red Eagle. Tell us.
呃,我们先截住他的车 然后抓住他
Well, first we stop his car and then capture him.
然后我们怎么处置他?
Then what do we do with him?
我们把他绑在树上. -然后烧他!
Let’s tie him to a stake. – And then burn him!
是.-是,好好烧他!
Yeah. – Yeah, and burn him good!
没用的.-谁说的?
That won’t work. – Who said that?

I did.
哦,你啊.为什么没用?
Oh, you. Why won’t it work?
我们一点火别人就会阻止我们的
Somebody will stop us the minute we light a fire.
他们通常那样
They always do.
是的,没错.-你说呢,红鹰?
Yeah, that’s right. – What do you say, Red Eagle?
呃,我们把他绑在树上 剥他的皮.就这样
Well, let’s tie him to a stake and scalp him. That’s it.
你说真的?-当然啦
You mean for real? – Sure.
你不能剥人的皮 除非你先跳战地舞
You can’t scalp anybody unless you do a war dance first.
哦.那么,等一下. 我-我-我会记得的
Oh. Well, just a minute. I’ll-I’ll-I’ll remember that.
你们两个勇敢的–
You two braves…
你不能剥人的皮 除非你先跳战地舞
Can’t scalp anybody unless you do a war dance first.
他说的对,红鹰. -那么,我们可以剥他的皮吧?
He’s right, Red Eagle. – Well, we can scalp him, can’t we?
你要先跳战地舞
You have to do a war dance first.
红鹰,你知道战地舞吗?
Do you know a war dance, Red Eagle?
啊─呃,当然啦
Ah… Well, sure.
不好.你跳时要唱歌♥
That’s no good. You gotta sing when you do it.
哦.哦,你要唱歌♥
Oh. Oh, you gotta sing.
好吧,好吧,我们唱歌♥
Well, all right, we’ll sing.
哦,你有鼓,帮我打鼓
Oh, you with the drum, give me a beat.
呃,砰-砰-砰-砰.砰-砰─你唱啊
Uh, bum-bum-bum-bum. Bum-bum… You sing.
我要钱
# Me want a wampum #
我要钱-你也唱
# Me want a wampum # – You sing too.
我要钱-你来,“啊!”
# Me want a wampum # – You go, “Ugh!”
我要钱-啊!
# Me want a wampum # – Ugh!
我要钱-啊!
# Me want a wampum # – Ugh!
啊加,啊加,歌♥路,歌♥路! 啊加,啊加,歌♥路,歌♥路!
Ugga, ugga, gloop, gloop! Ugga, ugga, gloop, gloop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!