Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
哦,安静
Oh, quiet down.
你已经给我带来够多麻烦了
You’ve caused me enough trouble already.
嗨!成年人跟猴子玩
Heh! Grown-up men playing with monkeys.
老鼠,兔子,豚鼠
Mice, rabbits, guinea pigs.
喔,喔,喔.-哪,猴子们
Ooh, ooh, ooh. – Now monkeys.
哦,哦,哦,哦.唷!
Oh, oh, oh, oh. Whew!
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
哦,我的肩肘炎发作
Oh, my bursitis.
唔,我希望配方可以减轻这种痛苦
Well, that’s one of the things I hope the formula will alleviate.
你打算自己喝吗?-当然啦
You intend to take it yourself? – Certainly I do.
为什么不让杰罗姆来试? -我不敢试在杰罗姆身上
Why not try it on Jerome? – I wouldn’t dare try it on Jerome.
你们记得头发恢复器的事吧?
You remember what happened with the hair restorer?
记得.我们最成功的实验之一
Yes. One of our more successful experiments.
好了,不管怎样 我们学会了怎样去除头发
Well, we learned how to remove hair, anyway.
我们换个话题吧
Let’s talk about something else.
嘿,嘿,嘿.你怎么出来了?
Hey, hey, hey. How did you get out of there?
哈?听着,不管你是 易斯特还是鲁道夫
Huh? Listen, Esther or Rudolph, whichever one you are.
来.你马上回到笼里去
Come on. You get right back in your cage.
不,我不会抱你回去的.你走路吧
No, I’m not gonna carry you. You walk.
来吧.你做了什么,出来了?进去
Come on. What did you do, getting out? Get back in.
进去.你是怎么出来的?
Go on. How’d you get out, anyway?
格斯.我想你等一下再照顾他
Gus. I thought you were going to attend to that later.
哦,我没有换他们,博士
Oh, I wasn’t changin’ ’em, Doctor.
易斯特出来了,我把她放回笼里
Esther got out, and I was putting her back in her cage.
哦,我以为是我的错.我忘记上锁了
Oh, I guess that was my fault. I forgot to close the lock.
她把你的原料搞得有点乱
Kinda messed your stuff up there.
我会收拾的,格斯.-好的
I’ll take care of it, Gus. – All right.
哦,什么都不用操心,杰罗姆
Oh, don’t bother with anything now, Jerome.
我很想试试这个
I’m anxious to try this.
博士,你真的要喝这个?
Seriously, Doctor, you think you should take it?
自我实验跟所有较好的研究的 规章制度是相反的
Self-experimentation is against the rules of all good research.
杰罗姆,发明的历史……
Jerome, the history of discovery…
是没有按规章办事的人的历史
is the history of people who didn’t follow rules.
唔,开始吧
Well, here goes.
为了X-58和更好的世界
To X-58 and a better world.
嗯!唉,很苦
Mmm! Gosh, that’s bitter.
我得喝点水
I’ve got to get some water.
哦,那个格斯
Oh, that Gus.

Hmm.
哦,水喝起来更苦
Oh, it even makes the water taste bitter.
嗯,最好把这些放在一边
Well, better put these away.
博士,理论上第一个反应会是什么?
Theoretically, Doctor, what might be the first reaction?
我不太清楚.-会延迟多长时间?
I haven’t the vaguest idea. – What about the lag of time?
取决于吸收的时间
Depends upon the period of absorption.
有可能–
It’s quite possible that…
嗯,有点晕
Hmm, touch of dizziness.
你有点脸红
And you have a slight flush.
可能是因为我本能的兴奋吧
That’s probably due to my natural excitement.
嗯.150左右
Hmm. Around 150.
咦,那就奇怪了
Well, that’s odd.
在混合物里没有东西 可以令心脏加速
There’s nothing in the mixture that could accelerate the heart.
你说你觉得晕?
And you feel dizzy, you said?
事实上,我相信越来越严重了
As a matter of fact, I believe it’s increasing.
嗯,我最好记录我的反应
Well, I’d better record my reactions.
脉搏:150.是吗?
Pulse: 150. Is that right?
One-fifty.
越来越头晕
Mounting vertigo.
没有反胃
No nausea.
一种感觉,不同于……
A sensation not unlike…
一连串的小电击
a series of small electric shocks.
杰罗姆,杰罗姆,你在哪里? -我在这
Jerome, Jerome, where are you? – I’m here.
怎么了?-我看不见.我盲了
What is it? – I can’t see. I’m blind.
请继续记笔记.-不,这太严重了
Please, go on with the notes. – No, this is too serious.
按我说的去做.没有时间了. 我知道自己在做什么
Do as I tell you. There isn’t time. I know what I took.
如果有昏愦的话,我们得自己查找
If there’s an antidote, we’ll have to find it ourselves.
现在,就记笔记
Now, just take the notes.
像一片云,一种非常特别的感觉
It is like a cloud, a very peculiar feeling.
很浑浊,但是没有不适
General milkiness, but no discomfort.
事实上,有一种非常舒适的感觉
In fact, it’s a sensation of extreme well-being.
好像我–
It’s as if l…
博士,怎么了?
Doctor, what is it?
麻痹吗?你可以说话吗?
A paralysis? Can you speak?
是的话敲一下,不是敲两下
Try tapping once for yes, two for no.
你能听见我说话吗? 博士,你能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me? Doctor, can you hear me?
很好.请把电♥话♥簿递给我
Perfectly. Hand me the telephone book, please.
你想要谁的电♥话♥号♥码? -把电♥话♥簿给我
Whose number do you want? – Let me have the book.
英助屋点滴铸造工具公♥司♥
Inglewood. Drop Forge and Tool Company.
1065西豪瑟大街……
1065 West Hauser Avenue…
英助屋西60945
Inglewood West 60945.
不可能的
It isn’t possible.
有可能,杰罗姆
It is possible, Jerome.
十年以来我第一次……
For the first time in ten years…
可以不戴眼镜看东西
I am able to see without my glasses.
视力非常好.-简直无法相信
Perfect vision. – I can’t believe it.
那里.现在我又看不见了. 雾,你知道吗?
There. Now I’m blind again. Fog, you see?
我又能看见了
Now I can see again.
博士,X-58看来成功了
Doctor, X-58 seems to be a success.
哦,事实如此
Oh, indeed it does.
我试试看肩痛不痛.-哦!
I’ll try my bursitis. – Ooh!
哦,对不起
Oh, I beg your pardon.
一点都不痛!
Not a twinge!
太神奇了
This is amazing.
Dr.巴纳比福尔顿博士,让我跟…
Dr. Barnaby Fulton, let me shake hands…
下一个诺贝尔得主握握手吧
with the next Nobel Prize winner.
太高兴了!
Delighted!
不要意思.我的电♥话♥
Pardon me. My phone’s running over.
你好,水电部
Hello, Department of Water and Power.
你想切断谁的水电?
Which one would you care to have cut off?
喂?喂?-喂!
Hello? Hello? – Hello!
哦,巴纳比,听你的声音 好像配方成功了
Oh, Barnaby, you sound as if the formula was a success.
进展顺利吧?
Did it go well?
今晚有人举办舞会吗? 我们又可以呆在家里了
Anybody giving a party we can stay home from again tonight?
哦,巴纳比.我不知道
Oh, Barnaby. No one I know of.
哦,真遗憾
Oh, what a shame.
那么穿上你的新衣服 我们去庆祝一下
Then pour yourself into that new dress, and we’ll go celebrate.
好的.我会准备好的
All right. I’ll be ready.
但是别忘了你要做的事
But don’t forget what you have to do.
首先,剪头发.-剪头发,是的
First, get a haircut. – Haircut, yeah.
然后买♥♥套新衣服.-新衣服,好的
And get a new suit. – New suit, yeah.
哦,亲爱的 还有,顺便去一趟汽车行
Oh, and, darling, stop by the automobile agency.
皮博德刚才打电♥话♥来说 汽车很好卖♥♥
Mr. Peabody just called and says he has a very good buy.
很好卖♥♥,嗯?好吧,再见
A good buy, eh? Well, good-bye to you.
哦,笑话
Oh, what a joke. A real knee-slapper.
你真的没事吧?
You do feel all right?
我来接
I’ll get it.
你好,格里菲思动物园.蛇部门
Hello, Griffith Park Zoo. Snake Department.
喂,喂.你是谁啊? -有什么可以帮你的?
Hello, hello. What is this? – What do you want?
我是奥斯里先生
This is Mr. Oxly.
我看看他在不在
I’ll see if he’s here.
不,我说,我是奥斯里.-谁啊?
No, I said, this is Oxly. – Who is?
我是,讲.-哦,你是讲先生
I am, speaking. – Oh, you’re Mr. Speaking.
是奥斯里先生在讲
This is Mr. Oxly speaking.
奥斯里讲.跟奥斯里有什么关系?
Oxly Speaking. Any relation to Oxly?
巴纳比福尔顿,是你吗? -你是谁啊?
Barnaby Fulton, is that you? – Who’s calling?
我是,巴纳比!
I am, Barnaby!
你不是巴纳比.我才是巴纳比. 我知道我是谁
You’re not Barnaby. I’m Barnaby. I ought to know who I am.
这是奥斯里,巴纳比! -好了,真是荒谬
This is Oxly speaking, Barnaby! – Well, now, that’s ridiculous.
你不可以是三个人. 想清楚你是哪个人再复我电♥话♥
You can’t be all three. Figure out which one you are and call me back.
我马上下去你那里!
And I’m coming right down there!
马上下来─他三个人
Coming right down… all three of him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!