某些地方 比如 朴茨茅斯
… somewhere like… Portsmouth.
门夫人
Mrs. Munro?
罗杰醒了
Roger’s awake.
尊敬的梅崎先生
Dear Mr.Umezaki,
去信告知 我终于
I write to tell you that I have at last
回想起与你父亲的会面
recalled my meeting with your father.
有个女人 因为没能帮她侦破案件而死
A woman had died because I failed to solve her case.
我的心中满是罪恶感与愧疚
Guilt and recrimination having taken their toll on me,
因为我远远没有人们想象的那么厉害
my powers were far from at their best
当我收到一封加急信
when I received an urgent message
通知我去第欧根尼俱乐部
summoning me to the Diogenes Club
见我的哥哥麦考夫
to meet with my brother Mycroft.
这位先生想要提供服务
This gentleman has made an offer of service.
他希望能为国王效力
He wishes to work for the Crown.
我来这里接受考验 福尔摩斯先生
I’m here to be tested, Mr. Holmes.
我非常希望能有所贡献
I very much want to be of use.
您觉得我合适吗
Do you think that I am suited?
当然了 先生
I’m sure, sir.
很好 还有一件小事情要说
Good. There is one minor issue.
梅崎先生已在日本成家 还有了一个孩子
Mr. Umezaki has a wife and child in Japan.
他想知道让孩子修什么课程好
He wonders what would be the best course.
写一封信告诉他 你打算继续留在伦敦
Write a letter saying you plan to stay on in England.
可能要很久才能回去
Could be a long while until your return.
你的父亲接着为英国国王效力了很久
Your father went on to serve the British Empire for many years
一直忠心耿耿 并且声名远扬
in absolute secrecy and with the greatest distinction,

from…
马来海峡
the Malay… Straits…
一直到阿♥拉♥伯海
to the Arabian Sea.
他勇敢 真诚 高雅
He was a man of courage, heart and dignity,
同时他拥有挚爱的妻子和儿子
of whom a beloved wife and cherished son
这真是值得骄傲的事情
may be deservedly proud.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
吾友 约翰
My friend John.
我的哥哥麦考夫
My brother Mycroft.
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson.
益男梅崎
Masuo Umezaki.
麻野梅崎
Maya… Umezaki.

Ann.
那代表谁
And who is that one for?
我 你
Me. You.
暂时还不会死 对吧
Well, not yet awhile, surely?
你把该做的事情都做了吗
Did you finish what you had to do?
是的 都做了
Yes, I did.
我完成了小说的处♥女♥作
My first foray into the world of fiction.
人不能带着遗憾离开这个世界
One shouldn’t leave this life without a sense of completion.
你可以把这个写在你的小说里
You can use this in one of your stories.
玻璃 蜜蜂
A glass, a bee…
还有你
and Roger.
告诉我怎么料理那些蜜蜂
Show me how to knock them out.
去吧
Go on.
-蜂后掌管着整个蜂群 -嗯
-The queen runs the colony. -Mm-hmm.
雄蜂为蜂后效力
The drones service the queen.
工蜂则勤勤恳恳地工作
The workers do the work.
难道不是吗
Isn’t it true?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!