Okay, see you.
好的,再见。
WOMAN ON TV: Are the gentlemen going to stay or not?
电视上的女人:先生们会留下来吗?
(TUBA PLAYING ON TV)
(大号♥在电视上演奏)
MAN: Perhaps you didn’t hear what I said, Mr. Deeds.
男人:也许你没听见我说的话,迪兹先生。
The whole Circle fortune goes to you. $20 million.
整个圈子的财富都归你了。2000万美元。
Oh, yes, I heard you all right.
哦,是的,我听到你说的很好。
Twenty million, that’s quite a lot, isn’t it?
两千万,相当多,不是吗?
MAN: Oh, it will do in a pinch.
男人:噢,在紧要关头也行。
DEEDS: I wonder why he left me all that money? I don’t need it.
迪兹:我想知道他为什么把那么多钱留给我?我不需要它。
VADA: In social studies we learned some people
瓦达:在社会研究中,我们学到了一些人
stole the Lindbergh baby right out of his house.
把林德伯格的孩子从他家偷走了。
I think I’ll sleep with my window open tonight.
我想今晚我会开着窗户睡觉。
(VADA SCREAMING)
(瓦达尖叫)
Oh, my God!
哦,天哪!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸!爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy! Vada, what’s the matter?
爸爸!瓦达,怎么了?
Where’s Daddy?
爸爸呢?
He just left. What’s wrong?
他刚离开。发生了什么?
I’m hemorrhaging.
我在流血。
What do you mean, you’re hemorrhaging?
你在流血是什么意思?
I don’t want or need your help.
我不需要你的帮助。
Vada, did this happen in the bathroom?
瓦达,这是在浴室里发生的吗?
How old are you? I’m 11 and a half.
你多大了?我11岁半了。
It’s okay.
没事的。
Come on upstairs. We have to have a little talk.
上楼来。我们得谈谈。
My mommy and daddy did that?
是我爸妈干的?
Actually, a very beautiful thing.
实际上,一件非常漂亮的事情。
And look, there wouldn’t have been a Vada.
你看,就不会有瓦达了。
I think it should be outlawed.
我认为应该取缔。
Believe me, someday you’ll feel differently.
相信我,总有一天你会有不同的感觉。
(DOORBELL RINGING)
(门铃响了)
That’s probably Thomas J. I don’t want to see him.
那可能是托马斯J。我不想见他。
It’s not fair.
这不公平。
Nothing happens to boys.
男孩什么也没发生。
Hi, Vada. Can you come out?
嗨,瓦达。你能出来吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
Please. It’s real hot. Maybe we can go swimming.
拜托。真的很热。也许我们可以去游泳。
No. Get out of here.
不,离开这里。
And don’t come back for five to seven days!
五到七天之内别回来!
(ORGAN MUSIC PLAYING)
(管风琴演奏)
Gramoo, I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.
格拉莫,我要去洗手间。我马上回来。
Stay here.
呆在这里。
(SHELLY GIGGLING)
(雪莉咯咯笑)
SHELLY: Really? HARRY: Yeah.
雪莉:真的吗?哈利:是的。
(ORGAN PLAYING)
(风琴演奏)
* It’s quarter to 3:00 *
现在是三点一刻
(MURMURING INDISTINCTLY)
(含糊不清地喃喃自语)
♪ There’s no one
在这个地方没有人
* But just you and me *
但只有你和我
* So set ’em up, Joe *
给他们准备好,乔
* I’ve got a little story *
我有个小故事
* You ought to know *
你应该知道
* We’re comin’, my friend *
我们来了,我的朋友
♪ To the end
一个小插曲的结尾
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉。
All right, Ma.
好吧,妈。
* So make it one for my baby *
为我的孩子做一个
* And one more for the road *
“还有一个在路上”
Very, very sorry.
非常非常抱歉。
Now what were you thinking, huh?
你在想什么?
Huh?
嗯?
It’s your responsibility to watch her!
看她是你的责任!
Do you have any idea how upset those people are in there?
你知道里面的人有多难过吗?
Why do you think people want to get married?
你觉得人们为什么要结婚?
When you get older, you just have to.
当你变老的时候,你只需要。
I’m going to marry Mr. Bixler.
我要嫁给比克斯勒先生。
You can’t marry a teacher. It’s against the law.
你不能嫁给老师。这是违法的。
It is not. Yes, it is.
事实并非如此。是的,是的。
‘Cause then he’ll give you all A’s and it won’t be fair.
因为那样他会给你所有的A,这是不公平的。
Not true.
不是真的。
Have you ever kissed anyone?
你吻过别人吗?
Like they do on TV?
就像电视上那样?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯-嗯。
No.
不。
Well, maybe we should, just to see what’s the big deal.
嗯,也许我们应该,看看有什么大不了的。
But I don’t know how.
但我不知道怎么做。
Here, practice on your arm like this.
来,像这样用胳膊练习。
Like this? Mmm-hmm.
这样地?嗯-嗯。
Okay, enough practice.
好了,练习够了。
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛。
Then I won’t be able to see anything.
那我就什么都看不见了。
Just do it. Okay, okay.
想做就做。好吧,好吧。
Okay, on the count of three.
好的,数到三。
One.
一个。
Two.
两个。
Two and a half.
两个半。
Three.
三个。
Say something. It’s too quiet.
说点什么。太安静了。
Um…
嗯。。。
Just hurry.
快点。
“I pledge allegiance to the flag
“我向国旗宣誓效忠
“of the United States of America
“美♥利♥坚♥合众国”
“and to the Republic for which it stands. “For which it stands.
以及它所代表的共和国。它所代表的。
“One nation under God, indivisible.
“上帝统治下的一个国家,不可分割。
“One nation under God, indivisible,
上帝统治下的一个国家,不可分割
“with liberty and justice for all.”
所有人都享有自♥由♥和正义。
“with liberty and justice for all.”
所有人都享有自♥由♥和正义。
You better not tell anyone.
你最好不要告诉任何人。
You better not either.
你最好也不要。
Well, let’s spit on it.
好吧,我们吐口水吧。
Okay.
可以。
See you tomorrow. Okay, see you.
明天见。好的,再见。
Vada?
瓦达?
What?
什么?
Would you think of me?
你会想起我吗?
For what?
为了什么?
If you don’t get to marry Mr. Bixler.
如果你不能嫁给比克斯勒先生。
I guess.
我想是吧。
Yes.
对。
(BUZZING)
(嗡嗡声)
No.
不。
God, no.
天哪,不。
Get away. Ouch.
逃掉。哎哟。
Get away!
逃掉!
(DOORBELL RINGS)
(门铃响了)
(SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY)
(含糊不清地说)
Hi, Vada.
嗨,瓦达。
Hi.
你好。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Feeding my fish.
喂我的鱼。
Is that the fish you won at the carnival?
那是你在嘉年华上赢的鱼吗?
Yes.
对。
He’s getting big.
他越来越大了。
Vada, come here and sit down for a minute.
瓦达,过来坐一会儿。
Vada, something happened to Thomas J. last night.
瓦达,昨晚托马斯J.出事了。
He stepped on a beehive.
他踩到了蜂窝。
I told him not to tease those bees.
我告诉他不要取笑那些蜜蜂。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!