Hey, you! I’m going to get you!
嘿,你!我要抓住你!
I’ll get you!
我会抓住你的!
Give me that, you creep!
把那个给我,你这个混♥蛋♥!
I just got you.
我刚抓到你。
No, you didn’t.
不,你没有。
Whoa. What?
哇哦。什么?
There’s a beehive right there.
那里有个蜂巢。
So?
所以呢?
Stand back.
退后。
Are you crazy? You’ll get stung.
你疯了吗?你会被蛰的。
You’re right. Let’s knock it down.
你说得对。让我们把它击倒。
What do you want it for, anyway?
你想要它干什么?
‘Cause they’re neat.
因为它们很干净。
THOMAS J: I got it.
托马斯J:我知道了。
My mood ring. It fell off. I got to find it.
我的心情很好。它掉下来了。我得找到它。
(BUZZING)
(嗡嗡声)
They’re alive! Run for your life!
他们还活着!逃命吧!
Run faster! They’re after us!
跑快点!他们在追我们!
I am running faster!
我跑得更快了!
Hurry! Jump in the water!
快点!跳进水里!
But I have my clothes on! Do it!
但我已经穿上衣服了!快点!
HARRY: Vada, is that you? Yes.
哈利:瓦达,是你吗?对。
Hey, guess what. We’re going to the carnival tonight.
嘿,你猜怎么着。我们今晚要去狂欢节。
Be ready to go in 10 minutes.
10分钟后准备出发。
Shelly’s coming with us.
雪莉和我们一起去。
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
(人们尖叫)
SHELLY: So, Vada, what’s your favorite ride?
雪莉:那么,瓦达,你最喜欢坐什么车?
VADA: I like the freak show.
瓦达:我喜欢怪胎秀。
HARRY: I know, I know.
哈利:我知道,我知道。
Let’s go on the sit-on-the-bench- and-rest ride.
让我们坐在长凳上休息吧。
(SHELLY LAUGHS)
(雪莉笑了)
SHELLY: I don’t think that the roller coaster agreed with your dad’s stomach.
雪莉:我觉得过山车不适合你♥爸♥爸的胃。
You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat here.
你知道,瓦达,你得注意你在这里吃的东西。
I remember once I went to a carnival
我记得有一次我去了一个狂欢节
with my cousins, David and Frank,
和我的堂兄弟,大卫和弗兰克,
and they both ate hot dogs
他们都吃热狗
and the next day they came down with nephritis.
第二天他们得了肾炎。
Nephritis is a kidney disease.
肾炎是一种肾脏疾病。
You don’t get it from hot dogs.
你不是从热狗那里得到的。
Well, I’m no doctor.
我不是医生。
All I know is, the next day they had really high fevers
我只知道,第二天他们发高烧
and their faces got very fat.
他们的脸变得很胖。
They baffled medical science. They were in a magazine.
他们搞不懂医学。他们在杂♥志♥上。
They were!
他们是!
Popular Mechanics… No, Popular Science.
流行力学。。。不,科普。
I don’t know. It was Popular.
我不知道。它很受欢迎。
SHELLY: Oh, look, they’re trying to hit that poor thing.
雪莉:哦,看,他们想打那个可怜的家伙。
HARRY: Watch you don’t knock out a fish.
哈利:小心别把鱼打倒了。
Just arc it.
就这样吧。
I don’t know which ball’s mine.
我不知道哪个球是我的。
I won! I won!
我赢了!我赢了!
Oh, great!
哦,太好了!
We have a winner. There you go, little girl.
我们赢了。给你,小女孩。
See how easy it is, folks.
看看这有多容易,伙计们。
Vada, that’s a gorgeous goldfish.
瓦达,那是条漂亮的金鱼。
Where did you get that ring?
你从哪儿弄来的戒指?
Did you win it?
你赢了吗?
Vada, we have something to tell you.
瓦达,我们有事要告诉你。
Harry?
骚扰?
Vada, we have some good news.
瓦达,我们有好消息。
Shelly and I are getting married.
雪莉和我要结婚了。
Oh, my fish!
哦,我的鱼!
We’re having the wedding sometime near the end of the summer.
我们将在夏末举♥行♥婚礼。
You’ll be okay, little fish.
你会没事的,小鱼。
SHELLY: Vada,
雪莉:瓦达,
would you like us to get you another goldfish?
你要我们再给你拿一条金鱼吗?
No.
不。
He’s fine.
他很好。
Fish are very resilient animals, you know.
你知道,鱼是很有弹性的动物。
Don’t worry. I won’t get another fish.
别担心。我不会再有鱼了。
The bumper car! The bumper car!
碰碰车!碰碰车!
For just 50 cents, a half dollar, five dimes, ten nickels,
只要50美分,半美元,5美分,10美分,
we have a ride that’s guaranteed
我们有一个保证的旅程
to rearrange all of your internal organs.
重新排列你所有的内脏。
Don’t pass me by! That’s the bumper car ride!
别从我身边经过!那是碰碰车!
Oh, bumper cars!
哦,碰碰车!
Oh, you can’t go to a carnival and not ride the bumper cars.
哦,你不能去参加嘉年华而不骑碰碰车。
HARRY: I’d fall asleep at the wheel.
哈利:我会在方向盘上睡着的。
I’ll ride on the bumper cars with you.
我和你一起坐在碰碰车上。
Oh, great, Vada, come on.
哦,太好了,瓦达,来吧。
Two. I got the blue one!
两个。我拿到蓝色的了!
VADA: No. Yes.
瓦达:不,是的。
I’m going to come get you.
我去接你。
(BELL RINGING)
(铃♥声♥)
Vada, keep your hands on the wheel.
瓦达,把手放在方向盘上。
(SHELLY LAUGHING)
(雪莉笑着说)
Careful, Vada. Careful.
小心,瓦达。小心点。
Shelly, look out!
雪莉,小心!
Hi, Vada.
嗨,瓦达。
Hi, can Thomas J. come out?
嗨,托马斯J能出来吗?
Sure, come on in.
当然,进来吧。
Hi, Vada.
嗨,瓦达。
Hi. Want to ride bikes?
你好。想骑自行车吗?
Sure.
当然。
Did you make your bed? Yes.
你铺床了吗?对。
You’re sure? It’s made.
你确定?这是我做的。
Come here. You’ve got a milk mustache.
过来。你有牛奶胡子。
Come on, let’s go.
快点,我们走。
Bye, Mrs. Sennett.
再见,森内特太太。
Bye, Ma.
再见,妈妈。
Have fun, kids.
玩得开心,孩子们。
I’m running away.
我要逃跑了。
Where you running to?
你要去哪里?
California.
加利福尼亚。
Going to Hollywood to live with The Brady Bunch.
去好莱坞和布雷迪一家住在一起。
I want to live with them, too.
我也想和他们住在一起。
No, you can’t.
不,你不能。
They have enough kids.
他们有足够的孩子。
You’ll have to live with The Partridge Family.
你得和鹧鸪一家住在一起。
Really?
真的?
That’s it.
就这样。
Get up.
起床。
I’m tired of running away.
我厌倦了逃跑。
Besides, we passed this place two times already.
另外,我们已经经过这个地方两次了。
We’re not getting nowhere.
我们不会一事无成的。
So, why are you running away?
那么,你为什么要逃跑?
My dad gave Shelly a ring.
我爸爸给雪莉打了个电♥话♥。
Wow! Was it a decoder ring?
哇!是解码环吗?
You’re such a retard. It was an engagement ring.
你真是个白♥痴♥。那是一枚订婚戒指。
They’re getting married?
他们要结婚了?
So now you have a mother.
所以现在你有妈妈了。
I don’t like her.
我不喜欢她。
I do. She’s real funny.
我愿意。她真有趣。
He likes her better than me.
他比我更喜欢她。
I’m hungry. I can’t last any longer.
我饿了。我撑不下去了。
Then go home, baby.
那就回家吧,宝贝。
I have to, anyway. My mom will be worried.
无论如何,我必须这么做。我妈妈会担心的。
Leave then. Some friend you are.
那就走吧。你真是个好朋友。
You can come to my house for dinner.
你可以来我家吃晚饭。
No, I’m hiding out.
不,我躲在外面。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!