No, sweetie, not yet.
不,亲爱的,还没有。
When? Soon, honey, soon.
什么时候?很快,亲爱的,很快。
When?
什么时候?
In a minute. Look, it’s hot. Sweetie, you’ll burn your nose.
马上。看,很热。亲爱的,你会烫到鼻子的。
Look out.
留神。
Rub-a-dub-dub. Thanks for the grub. Yay, God.
擦-擦-擦-擦。谢谢你的食物。耶,上帝。
I’ll second that.
我同意。
Hey, Shelly, like seafood?
嘿,雪莉,喜欢海鲜吗?
Mmm-hmm. Why?
嗯。为什么?
See food.
看看食物。
Oh, that’s attractive.
哦,太吸引人了。
Oh, shit!
哦,该死!
Excuse me.
请原谅我。
Hey, Shelly. Who lives here, The Addams Family?
嘿,雪莉。谁住在这里,亚当斯一家?
Danny, what are you doing here?
丹尼,你在这里干什么?
What am I doing here? What am I doing here?
我在这里干什么?我在这里干什么?
Hi, Ralph.
嗨,拉尔夫。
Oh, Danny, how did you find me?
哦,丹尼,你怎么找到我的?
You told everybody where you were going.
你告诉大家你要去哪里。
I’m here for the motor home. No!
我是来开汽车回家的。不!
These two people do not have a good relationship.
这两个人关系不好。
I’ve been living in it for over a year. The camper is mine.
我已经在里面住了一年多了。露营车是我的。
Excuse me. “Mutual asset.” That’s what the lawyer said.
对不起。”共同财产。”律师是这么说的。
It’s supposed to be our mutual asset,
这应该是我们共同的财产,
not Shelly’s recreational vehicle.
不是雪莉的休闲车。
Give me the keys. Keep your voice down…
把钥匙给我。小声点。。。
Why? My boss is watching us.
为什么?我老板在监视我们。
I’m impressed.
我印象深刻。
God, I guess I have to introduce you now.
天啊,我想我现在得介绍你了。
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧。
This is Harry, Phil, Gramoo and Vada Sultenfuss.
这是哈里,菲尔,格拉莫和瓦达·苏伦福斯。
Vada Sultenfuss?
瓦达苏丹福斯?
Tough break.
艰难的突破。
I like my name.
我喜欢我的名字。
This is Danny and Ralph. They own the Dino Raphael salon in Detroit.
这是丹尼和拉尔夫。他们在底特律拥有恐龙拉斐尔沙龙。
We used to be married.
我们曾经结过婚。
Are you here to take Shelly back?
你是来接雪莉回来的吗?
HARRY: Nice to meet you.
哈里:很高兴见到你。
We got burgers and hot dogs here if you care to join us.
如果你愿意加入我们,我们这里有汉堡和热狗。
I can’t stay. I’m here because my wife…
我不能留下来。我在这里是因为我妻子。。。
Ex! Ex. Ex.
前任!例如。
My ex-wife seems to have ripped off my camper.
我前妻好像偷了我的露营车。
HARRY: Shelly?
哈利:雪莉?
Honestly, Harry, he got the Mustang. I promise…
老实说,哈利,他有野马。我保证。。。
I don’t think so. In fact, I’ve got a copy
我不这么认为。事实上,我有一份
of the property settlement right here.
就在这里。
Oh, shit! This is my lease.
哦,该死!这是我的租约。
Damn it, I keep forgetting things. I’m getting senile.
妈的,我老是忘东西。我老了。
Danny? What?
丹尼?什么?
Okay, I know you’ve suffered a terrible loss
好吧,我知道你损失惨重
and there’s really nothing anyone can do to comfort you.
任何人都无法安慰你。
But I urge you to focus on the times you had with the camper.
但我劝你把注意力集中在你和露营者在一起的时光上。
The trips you took, the sights you saw.
你的旅行,你看到的景色。
Those days are gone now, but they’ll live on in your heart forever.
那些日子已经过去了,但它们将永远活在你的心里。
Is this guy boinking you?
这家伙在耍你吗?
Oh, that’s a real bonehead thing to say!
哦,说这话真是愚蠢!
Look, you’re not going to take Shelly’s camper.
听着,你不会要雪莉的露营车的。
Oh, no?
哦,不?
It’s her home. It’s where she lives.
这是她的家。那是她住的地方。
Oh, really? Okay, fine. Look, go cook.
哦,真的吗?好吧,好吧。听着,去做饭。
Give me the goddamn keys.
把钥匙给我。
Stop that, that hurts! Come on.
住手,疼死了!来吧。
Danny! (GROANS)
丹尼!(呻♥吟♥)
What did you do that for?
你为什么这么做?
Who are you? I’m his brother.
你是谁?我是他哥哥。
Oh, then you’ll probably be visiting us here quite often.
哦,那你可能会经常来看我们。
Why?
为什么?
Because if he ever tries to take Shelly’s camper again,
因为如果他再想抢雪莉的露营车,
I’m going to bury him in my front yard.
我要把他埋在我的前院里。
Your father’s a savage.
你父亲是个野蛮人。
Bye, Ralph.
再见,拉尔夫。
Well, you were pretty great.
你真是太棒了。
Is it really your camper?
它真的是你的露营车吗?
(FIREWORKS EXPLODING)
(烟花爆竹)
Oh, look!
哦,看!
Can you see them from the backyard?
你能从后院看到他们吗?
You can get the general idea.
你可以大致了解一下。
Yeah, there they are. They always look the same every year.
是的,他们在那里。它们每年看起来都一样。
Look.
你看。
Did you, uh,
你,呃,
love him?
爱他?
I would never marry anybody I didn’t love.
我决不会嫁给我不爱的人。
He must like Shelly.
他一定喜欢雪莉。
I never saw him hit anyone in his life.
我从没见过他打过人。
He likes her.
他喜欢她。
Does he love her?
他爱她吗?
Probably.
可能。
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗?
Yes, I do.
是的,我知道。
And I think she’s very good for your father.
我觉得她对你父亲很好。
Why?
为什么?
After your mother died, he was sad all the time,
你妈妈死后,他一直很伤心,
but before that, he was pretty funny.
但在那之前,他很有趣。
Really?
真的?
(FIREWORKS EXPLODING)
(烟花爆竹)
Now when I see him with Shelly,
当我看到他和雪莉在一起时,
sometimes he seems like the old Harry.
有时他看起来像老哈利。
My dad was funny?
我爸爸很有趣?
Well, he wasn’t one of the Marx Brothers, but he made me laugh.
他不是马♥克♥思♥兄弟,但他让我笑了。
VADA: My uncle fought in the Korean War.
瓦达:我叔叔参加过朝鲜战争。
He had a steel plate put in his head.
他头上插了一块钢板。
Daddy said he didn’t come back the same.
爸爸说他回来的时候不一样了。
One night we picked up a radio station from Oklahoma in his teeth.
一天晚上,我们从俄克拉荷马州的一个电台里听到了他的牙齿。
It was really neat.
真的很整洁。
Ahh!
啊!
Can’t you see it?
你看不见吗?
What?
什么?
Can’t you see it? No.
你看不见吗?不。
It’s there.
就在那里。
Vada, there is no chicken bone stuck in your throat.
瓦达,你的喉咙里没有鸡骨头。
Dr. Welty, are you sure those are yours?
韦尔蒂医生,你确定那些是你的吗?
So you fill it with water, like this, and what have you got?
所以你把它装满水,像这样,你有什么?
A water gun.
水枪。
Cool! Can I get one for Vada?
酷!我能给瓦达买♥♥一个吗?
Oh, yes, yes.
哦,是的,是的。
Thomas, let me ask you a question.
托马斯,我问你个问题。
Does Vada ever tell you why she comes down here so much?
瓦达有没有告诉过你她为什么经常来这里?
‘Cause she’s dying.
因为她快死了。
Do you think she is? No.
你认为她是吗?不。
Why do you think she says that?
你觉得她为什么这么说?
Because she gets scared of all those dead people in her house.
因为她害怕家里的死人。
And you know that saying, “Can’t beat them, join them.”
你也知道那句话,“不能打败他们,加入他们。”
Well, if she’s one of them, she won’t be as scared.
如果她是他们中的一员,她就不会那么害怕了。
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗?
I think Vada’s very lucky to have a friend like you.
我觉得瓦达很幸运有你这样的朋友。
She’s my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友。
Miss Vada, how are you feeling?
瓦达小姐,你感觉怎么样?
As good as can be expected.
和预期的一样好。
Hey, Vada, guess what we got?
嘿,瓦达,猜猜我们得到了什么?
What? This.
什么?这个。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!