Home sweet home. It’s nice.
家,甜蜜的家。很好。
I did it myself.
我自己做的。
I read a magazine article about how to maximize small spaces.
我读了一篇关于如何最大化小空间的杂♥志♥文章。
It certainly looks bigger than it seems.
它看起来确实比看上去要大。
You can look in the bathroom, if you want.
如果你想的话,你可以去洗手间看看。
People are always curious about that.
人们总是对此感到好奇。
Like what happens when you flush?
比如你冲水的时候会发生什么?
(TOILET FLUSHING)
(冲厕)
Yeah.
是 啊。
Are you mad at me?
你生我的气了吗?
No, why?
不,为什么?
I don’t know. Tonight you just seemed a little cool.
我不知道。今晚你看起来有点酷。
Not opening car doors and…
不打开车门。。。
Oh, that was Phil,
哦,那是菲尔,
trying to give me advice on dating ’70s women.
想给我一些关于和70年代女人约会的建议。
Look, I’m so out of touch. I haven’t dated a woman in ages.
听着,我跟你失去联♥系♥了。我很久没和女人约会了。
Not since my wife died.
自从我妻子死后就没有了。
What happened to her?
她怎么了?
Uh, complications during childbirth.
呃,分娩时的并发症。
She died two days after Vada was born.
她在瓦达出生后两天就死了。
Did she ever see Vada?
她见过瓦达吗?
I brought the baby into the room a couple of times.
我把孩子带进房♥间好几次了。
She opened her eyes.
她睁开眼睛。
Yeah. Yeah, I think she saw Vada.
是 啊。是的,我想她看到了瓦达。
It was…
那是。。。
Well, did I ruin this?
我毁了这一切吗?
Dance with me.
和我跳舞。
Here?
在这里?
This is where we are.
我们就在这里。
Is there enough room?
有足够的空间吗?
I haven’t danced… In ages.
我没有跳舞。。。年代久远。
I know. Me neither.
我知道。我也是。
Bra?
胸罩?
See? You’re not that out of touch.
看到了吗?你并不是那么失去联♥系♥。
Phil, he’s…
菲尔,他。。。
You’re good.
你很好。
At Whitman High, I was considered a pretty hot date.
在惠特曼高中,我被认为是一个非常热门的约会对象。
I did a killer frug.
我做了个致命的一击。
What are you wearing?
你穿什么?
Old Spice.
老调味品。
Phil says it’s a timeless classic.
菲尔说这是永恒的经典。
So, do you want to?
那么,你想吗?
“Want to” what?
想干什么?
Kiss me.
吻我。
Yes. Good.
对。很好。
Good at kissing and dancing.
擅长接吻和跳舞。
I’m very optimistic.
我很乐观。
(CLOCK CUCKOOS)
(时钟杜♥鹃♥)
I’d better go.
我最好走了。
It’s only a clock.
只是一个钟。
Good night, Shelly.
晚安,雪莉。
Good night.
晚安。
Well, I guess it’s official. We had a date.
嗯,我想这是官方的。我们有个约会。
Maybe we can play bingo again sometime.
也许我们可以再玩宾果游戏。
I’m tired of bingo.
我厌倦了宾果游戏。
Maybe we should try that drive-in of yours.
也许我们应该试试你的车。
Good night.
晚安。
Before the class started,
开课前,
Ronda and Justin wanted to lead the class in a group meditation.
隆达和贾斯汀想带领全班进行集体冥想。
Ooh, that’s really cool.
哦,真是太酷了。
Okay, what we’re going to do is send our vibes out into the group.
好吧,我们要做的是把我们的情绪传递到团队中。
(SITAR PLAYING ON TAPE RECORDER)
(西塔在录音机上播放)
Everybody hold hands and close your eyes.
大家手拉手,闭上眼睛。
Relax your muscles and take deep breaths.
放松肌肉,深呼吸。
Now, try to feel what the other person is feeling
现在,试着去感受对方的感受
without speaking any words.
一言不发。
Send out your vibe
发出你的共鸣
and receive the vibes around you at the same time.
同时接受你周围的氛围。
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗?
Okay, open your eyes.
好吧,睁开眼睛。
What did everybody feel?
大家都有什么感觉?
I felt Mrs. Hunsaker’s strength.
我感觉到了亨萨克夫人的力量。
I can feel that Ronda is one with the earth.
我能感觉到隆达和地球是一体的。
She’s so cosmically in tune.
她非常合拍。
So right on. That’s exactly what I sent out,
所以说对了。那正是我发出的,
and I felt like you were full of inner peace and harmony.
我觉得你内心充满了平静与和谐。
Vada, what did you feel?
瓦达,你有什么感觉?
I felt Justin’s hangnail.
我感觉到贾斯汀的挂钉。
No, Vada. That’s not what we’re looking for.
不,瓦达。那不是我们要找的。
A hangnail is insignificant.
钉子是无关紧要的。
What’s in my soul?
我的灵魂是什么?
Feel my aura.
感受我的灵气。
I don’t think I’m allowed to.
我想我不被允许这样做。
Tell you what. Let’s try it again.
告诉你吧。让我们再试一次。
Hold hands.
牵手。
VADA: Gramoo once had a hangnail on her big toe.
瓦达:格拉莫的大脚趾上有一个挂钉。
It got infected and traveled to her vocal cords.
它被感染并传播到她的声带。
Ruined her singing voice.
毁了她的歌♥喉。
I don’t think Gramoo thought it was insignificant.
我不认为格拉莫认为这无关紧要。
And some lettuce.
还有一些莴苣。
Watch out for the rust when you get lettuce.
买♥♥生菜时要小心生锈。
Hey!
嘿!
I thought I recognized you two.
我以为我认出你们两个了。
Hi, Vada. Hi.
嗨,瓦达。你好。
We were picking things up for the barbecue.
我们在为烧烤准备东西。
Yeah, me, too. Mind if I tag along?
是的,我也是。介意我跟着吗?
Not at all.
一点也不。
A lot of potatoes. Mmm.
很多土豆。嗯。
It’s for Shelly’s famous potato salad.
这是雪莉著名的土豆沙拉。
I’m looking forward to that.
我很期待。
Hey, ouch! Damn it!
嘿,哎哟!该死的!
Vada, watch what you’re doing.
瓦达,注意你在做什么。
Sorry.
对不起的。
You know, this is gonna be my first Fourth of July picnic.
你知道,这将是我七月四日的第一次野餐。
HARRY: Really? SHELLY: Mmm-hmm.
哈里:真的吗?雪莉:嗯。
Dad, didn’t you say you needed prunes real bad?
爸爸,你不是说你非常需要梅子吗?
Vada, just put anything you want in the cart, anything at all.
瓦达,把你想要的东西都放在车里,什么都行。
I don’t know what’s gotten into her today.
我不知道她今天怎么了。
SHELLY: Oh, I need olives.
雪莉:噢,我需要橄榄。
VADA: I used to like my Ken and Barbie dolls. Ken was my favorite.
瓦达:我以前喜欢我的肯和芭比娃娃。肯是我的最爱。
Then one Christmas, I got them a camper
有一年圣诞节,我给他们买♥♥了一辆露营车
and all they wanted to do was hang out in it by themselves.
他们只想一个人呆在里面。
So I wasn’t too upset when they took that wrong turn
所以当他们拐错弯的时候我不太难过
and went over a cliff.
翻过悬崖。
* Gave proof *ALL: through the night
所有人:整晚都在证明
* That our flag *was still there
我们的旗帜还在那里
* Oh, say does *that star-spangled
那个星条旗 ▪哦,说是的
* Banner yet wave *
“旗帜尚未挥舞”
(RADIO PLAYING ROCK MUSIC)
(电台播放摇滚乐)
Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry.
哈利,哈利,哈利,哈利,哈利,哈利,哈利。
I told you to use fewer briquettes and now look what you’ve done.
我告诉过你少用煤块,现在看看你做了什么。
You’ve cremated them.
你把他们火化了。
That’s what I do.
我就是这么做的。
You want to do it? No, no, no.
你想做吗?不,不,不。
If you think you know how,
如果你认为你知道怎么做,
why don’t you pre-measure the briquettes into little packages?
你为什么不把煤块预先量成小包呢?
Put out a product. Support me for a while.
推出产品。支持我一会儿。
How’s it going, chef? Okay.
怎么样,厨师?可以。
SHELLY: I love your apron. Thanks.
雪莉:我喜欢你的围裙。谢谢。
Are they ready yet?
他们准备好了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!