你开出租干嘛 尤尤
What the fuck are you driving this cab for, YoYo, huh?
你们的帽子是怎么回事
And what’s up with the fuckin’ hats?
搞什么摇滚音乐秀吗
What is this, the fuckin’ Rocky and Bullwinkle show?
是的 我们的帽子是一样的
Yes, yes. We… We have the same hats. Both.
别管什么帽子了 好吗
Look. Just forget about the hats. All right?
赫尔穆特第一天出车
Look. It was Helmet’s first day drivin’.
他的车技很烂 所以我来替他开
He drive like shit. All right? So I took over.
-你替他开 -对
-Oh, you took over. -Yeah.
你真是他妈的控制狂 知道吗
You know, you’re a fuckin’ typical control freak. You know that?
-见鬼 -安吉拉 闭嘴好吗
-Man! Shit. -Look. Angela, just shut up, all right?
少来这套 我跟你说过了
Don’t tell me to shut up. I already told you about that shit.
-我叫你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
-I’m telling you to shut up. -You shut up!
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
-Shut up! -You shut up!
-你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 -你♥他♥妈♥的就不能闭嘴吗
-Shut the fuck up! -You shut the fuck up, all right?
该死
Damn.
你真是个蠢货 尤尤 你知道吗
You’re a fuckin’ idiot, YoYo. You know that?
你看到标志了吗 写着”小心坐好 谨防急煞”
Yo, you see the sign? It says, “Sit back in case of short stops.”
说不定我马上来个急刹车
You never know. I might stop real short.
你最好给我小心开车
You better be careful, because if I get hurt,
不然要是我受伤了有你好受的
I’m gonna kick your fuckin’ ass.
-说话总非得带点脏字 -没错
-Always got to have the last word, right? -That’s right.
-没错 -很好
-Right. -That’s right.
-不行么 -行
-Right. -Right.
该死
Damn!
说 说 继续说
Go ahead. Go ahead. Say somethin’. Go ahead.
如果你不吵
If you fuckin’ stop talkin’ to me,
我才懒得理你
then you won’t have to hear my fuckin’ mouth.
所以你给我闭嘴
So why don’t you shut the fuck up,
我就不用说了 蠢货
and then I won’t have to be talkin’ all the time, you stupid idiot.
-好的 -操你
-Right. -Oh, fuck you.
我♥操♥你 安吉拉 你知道你像啥
Angela, fuck you too. You know what you like?
你就像只吉娃娃整天吱我的脚脖子
You’re like a fuckin’ Chihuahua, always gnawing at my fuckin’ ankles.
是吗
Yeah?
那我就大口啃你的屁♥股♥吧
Well, I’m gonna take a big fuckin’ bite out of your fuckin’ ass then…
你给我小心的 混♥蛋♥
so you better watch out for this little dog.
-该死 -见鬼
-Shit. -Damn.
操 操 操
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck.
-你们家真好玩 -那是因为他是个混♥蛋♥
-Nice family. Nice family. -‘Cause he’s an asshole. That’s why.
-没错 -啥
-Yeah. Right. -Huh?
混♥蛋♥ 他是混♥蛋♥
Asshole. He’s an asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你看 赫尔穆特 这就是布鲁克林
Check it out, Helmet. This is Brooklyn.
怎么样
What you think, man?
很好
Uh, it’s great.
垃圾
It’s a dump.
别那样说 安吉拉 这是我们的杜区
Don’t be sayin’ shit like that, Angela. It’s our neighborhood.
我说错了吗
Like I give a shit?
布鲁克兰德
It’s “Brookland.”
看 赫尔穆特 这是我们住的地方
You see, Helmet? This is where we live.
-谢谢你了 混♥蛋♥ -别打我 安吉拉
-Thanks for nothin’, asshole. -Don’t be hittin’ on me, Angela.
-闭嘴 -不 你闭嘴
-Oh, shut up. -No, you shut up.
再见了 安吉拉
Good-bye to you, Angela.
再见 头盔
Good-bye to you too, Helmet-head.
再见
Good-bye.
-尤尤 -干啥
-Hey, YoYo. -What?
操你
Fuck you!
-给 -好
-Take this. -Oh, yes.
你数数 一定要数
Hey. You should count that shit. You should always count that shit.
你看
You see?
少了点
It’s a little less.
表上打着13 我只给了你12
The meter say 13. I only gave you 12.
没错
Yes.
这是纽约 赫尔穆特
It’s New York, Helmet.
钱 没错 钱…
Money is… Ja. Money…
对我来说不重要
is not important for me.
我是小丑…我需要钱
I am a clown. I… I need it.
但不重要…对我而言
It’s not important… for me.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你知道怎么回曼哈顿吗 赫尔穆特
So, you know how to get back to Manhattan, Helmet?
我们…
Uh, we…
-不…不知道 -该死
-No. No. -Shit.
你照着我们刚才来的
All right. You’re gonna make the opposite
反方向走就行了
of every direction we made to get here.
如果刚才往右那现在你就往左
So if… if we made a right, then this time you’re gonna make a left.
如果刚才往左那现在你就往右
And if we made a left, you’re gonna make a right.
-明白 -对 两个右边
-Right? -Ah, yeah. Two rights.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
赫尔穆特 听着
Helmet, look.
你直走下去 右转 然后…
You go down there, you make a right, then…
然后就上大道 大的路 知道吗
When you get to that wide street… you know, that… that… that big one?
-明白 -你可以停下来问人
-Yeah. -You’re just gonna stop and ask somebody.
好的 灯罩先生
Okay. Okay, Mr. Lampshade.
不 不不
No, no, no, man. No.
不 兄弟 你才是灯罩先生
No, man. You be Mr. Lampshade.
-我是灯罩先生 -没错
-I be Mr. Lampshade? -Yeah!
好吧 我就是灯罩先生
Okay. I be Mr. Lampshade.
再见了 赫尔穆特
Later for you, Helmet.
D是前进档
“D” is to drive.
没错 对了 是D D D是前进档
Yeah. Yeah. You got it. Yeah. “D.” “D.” “D” is to drive!
学点英语吧 赫尔穆特
Learn some English, Helmet!
往右
Right.
右转 赫尔穆特 右转
Right! Helmet, go right!
这一家子真好玩
There’s a nice family.
往左…还是往右
Left… or right?
转两次右 两次…
Uh, two rights. Two…
不对
No.
直走
Straight.
对了
Here.
对了 没错
Ja, ja, ja.
纽约
New York.
巴黎 凌晨4:07
-在包里 -在包里
-In the bag. -In the bag.
你真棒
You’re quite a guy!
我也不赖
So am I.
大使一定对我们印象深刻
We sure impressed that ambassador.
他深信不疑
He’s been taken in.
我们要更多的香摈
More champagne! That’s what we need.
把他骗得团团转…
The way we suckered him…
你干啥 你有毛病
What are you doing? What’s the matter with you?
说过让你小心开车 我们是大人物
We told you to drive carefully. We’re important people.
没错 非常重要的大人物
Hell yes! Extremely important people.
你要是知道这里装着什么
If you only knew what’s in this case.
别告诉他
Don’t you tell him.
喀麦隆大使早上要见我们
The Cameroon ambassador wants to see us in the morning.
知道吗
In one piece.
你开车像条蜥蜴 左一下右一下的
And you drive like a lizard, first left, then right.
你以为这里是丛林吗
You think you’re in your jungle here?
我们可不是同一个丛林里来的
We’re not from the same jungle, are we? No.
小心点开车
Drive carefully.
这些家伙来到法国 难道不知道尊重别人吗
These little brothers who come to France, don’t they have any respect?
听到他们问好了吗
Did you even hear him say hello?
他们从哪里来 这么粗鲁
Little brother, where do you come from that you’re so rude?
你从多哥来
You from Togo?
加蓬
From Gabon?
不会是喀麦隆吧 达喀尔
You can’t be from Cameroon. From Dakar?
等我看清楚点
Wait, I’ll have a closer look.
如果是的话 你不要自杀
If his looks don’t kill you.
看他样子很有可能
With that face he might.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you.
这么样一张脸
With a face like that,
他一定是贝扬泽德王的人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章罗宾汉历险记
下一篇文章邦尼和琼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!