然后你来忏悔告解 真是不可思议
Then you just confess. It’s incredible.
神父 我知道这些罪孽都要忏悔
Father, I know these sins must be confessed,
不过真的很爽
but they were just so wonderful.
棒极了
Bellissima.
神父
Eh, padre?
神父
Oh-oh. Padre.
没烦着你吧
I haven’t upset you, have I?
他一定睡着了
I guess he fell asleep.
神父
Padre.
神父
Padre!
神父 别耍我了
Father, don’t fool around!
神父
Padre!
神父 神父
Padre. Padre.
你不舒服吗
Not feeling well?
神父 神父
Padre. Padre.
你不是…死了吧 我都听不到心跳
You’re not… dead, are you? I don’t hear anything!
该死
Holy shit!
神父 神父
Padre! Padre!
神父 神父
Padre. Padre!
是我 你的出租车司机
It’s me, your taxi driver!
我杀了他
I’ve killed him!
天哪 我♥干♥了什么
My God, what have I done?
他死了
He’s dead!
我杀了一位神父
I’ve killed a priest.
更糟的是 是一位主教
Even worse, a bishop!
他们会折我的寿
They’ll give me life!
为主教要折多少寿 20年 30年
How many years do you get for a bishop? Twenty? Thirty?
神父
Padre!
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep?
开玩笑的
Joking?
他死了 我杀了神父
He’s dead. I’ve killed a priest!
马上报纸会写道
I’ll be in all the papers:
出租车司机杀害主教
TAXI DRIVER KILLS BISHOP
哥哥会发现我和莫妮卡干的事情
My brother will find out everything about me and Monica!
真♥他♥妈♥的糟透了
What a fucking mess!
神父 神父
Padre! Padre.
多好的一位神父 如此娇弱
And such a nice little priest. So delicate!
我不该告诉他什么绵羊和莫妮卡
I shouldn’t have told him about the sheep and Monica!
对不起 神父 我真该下地狱
I’m sorry, Father. Now I’ll really burn in hell!
神父 神父
Padre! Padre!
把他放哪儿好
Where should I put him?
只是神父而已 却重如红衣主教
Only a priest, but he weighs enough to be a cardinal.
赫尔辛基 早上5:07
印度街40号♥ 第一次呼叫
40 India Street, first call.
印度街40号♥ 需要出车 第二次呼叫
40 India Street, car needed. Second call.
285号♥车去印度街 谢谢
Car285 to India Street. Thanks, 285.
工业大道29号♥ 三位顾客等着 第一次呼叫
29 Industrial Road, three customers waiting. First call.
工业大道29号♥ 三位顾客 第二次呼叫
29 Industrial Road, three customers. Second call.
工业大道29号♥ 三位顾客 第三次呼叫
Industrial Road 29, three customers. Third call.
101号♥车去工业大道
Car 101 will take Industrial Road.
米格 好的 拜拜
Hi, Mika! Okay. Bye, bye.
拜拜
Bye, bye.
你们叫了出租车
You called a taxi?
不 我们叫了垃圾车
No, we called a garbage truck.
不过你来了就得载我们
But you’ll have to do the job.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
不 他有事
No, he’s not all right.
别管他
But don’t worry about it.
走吧
Let’s go.
去哪
Where?
回家
Home.
我家最近 先放我下去
My house is closest, so drop me off first.
先送阿基回家
We’re gonna take Aki home first.
但是他住得最远 而且都醉成这样了
But he lives furthest away, and he’s fucked-up.
你这混♥蛋♥ 他是我们的朋友
You’re the one who’s fucked… up. He’s our friend,
都这样了 一定要先送他回家 知道吗
and in that condition, we’ve got to make sure he gets home okay.
那你来付钱
Then you’ll have to pay.
我没钱
But I don’t have any money!
我也没钱
Well, I don’t either!
那他
What about him?
他的解雇费
His severance pay.
没错 我们有钱了
Okay, we’ve got money.
出发
Let’s go.
去哪
Where?
我们住在一条街上
We all live on the same block.
穿过城里
Just drive across town.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
米格
Mika.
我小时候养过只仓鼠叫米格
When I was a kid I had a hamster named Mika.
米格 米格
Mika. Mika.
话说 他的解雇费是怎么回事
By the way, what was that about his severance pay?
他今天丢了工作
He lost his job today.
那他没事吧
Is he all right?
不 他有事
No, he’s not all right.
他不是说了嘛 他今天失业了
Didn’t he just tell you that he lost his job today?
他糟透了
He’s all fucked-up,
失业只是小事而已
and losing his job is just a small part of it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天是他这辈子最倒霉的一天
Today was the worst fuckin’ day of his entire life,
我意思是
that’s what I fuckin’ mean.
或者说是昨天 随便吧…
Or yesterday was, anyway…
听到这个消息很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
你知道什么
What would you know about it?
你不懂他的感受
You have no idea how he feels.
这时候 我想他也感觉不到什么了
At the moment, I doubt he feels much of anything.
开出租的 别惹我们
Look, Mr. Taxi Man, don’t fuck with us!
小心点 蠢货 他在开车
Be careful, you idiot! He’s driving!
你才是蠢货
You’re the idiot!
住口 否则你们这些蠢货就只能走回家了
Stop! Or you morons can walk home!
可以问个问题吗
Can I ask something?
什么
What?
你的朋友 他还经历了什么糟糕事
Your friend. What happened to him that was so terrible?
我指的是 除了失业外
Besides losing his job, I mean.
糟糕事
What was so terrible?
我来告诉你他有多惨吧
I’ll tell you what was so terrible.
早上他开车去上班
This morning he drives his car to work.
新车 刚买♥♥的
New car, just paid off.
停好车 去上班
He parks and goes to work.
他迟到了 不过那没什么
He’s late for work, but that’s nothing new.
但是今天 坏消息
But today, bad news:
他被解雇了
he’s fired.
就因为经常迟到一点
Late once too often.
因此他和老板大干了一场
So then he has a big fight with his boss.
他被扔到街上
They throw him out into the street
好歹有点解雇费
and his severance pay after him.
他拾起信封 抖掉灰尘
He picks up the envelope, brushes himself off
走去车旁
and walks back to his car.
不过新车早已面目全非
But instead of his brand-new car
成了一堆砸得稀巴烂的废铁
there’s a smashed, fucked-up ghost of his car.
稀巴烂了
Smashed to fuckin’ shit.
有些混♥蛋♥把他的新车
Some fuckin’ idiot has turned his brand-new car
砸成了没用的废铁
into a useless pile of shit.
所以他喝了几杯冷静下来 接着坐巴士回家
So he has a few drinks to calm down, then takes a bus home.
他老婆和16岁的女儿在家里等着他
At home, waiting for him, are his wife and 16-year-old daughter.
他们都在哭 他老婆说家里出大问题了
They’re both crying, and the wife tells him they have a big problem.
女儿大哭着冲进了自己的房♥间
Then the daughter runs off to her room, crying.
他老婆告诉他 16岁的女儿 未婚…
And the wife tells him that his daughter, 16 and unmarried,
先孕了
is pregnant.
他的女儿很漂亮
A beautiful girl too, his daughter.
你闭嘴 不能这样说我们好朋友的女儿
You shut up! That’s no way to talk about our best friend’s little daughter.
我不是那个意思

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章罗宾汉历险记
下一篇文章邦尼和琼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!