We’re not talking about my skin. We’re talking about yours.
-我在给你机会 能够活命 -为了交换
– I’m offering you a chance to save it. – To exchange it.
随你怎么理解
Put it any way you like.
我很好奇 卡普兰先生
I’m curious, Mr. Kaplan.
是什么让你推断出我对肯德尔小姐的感情
What made you arrive at the deduction that my feelings for Miss Kendall…
已退化到我会拿她做交易 好换取我的一份平安
…have deteriorated to the point where I would trade her in for peace of mind?
我不推断 只是观察
I don’t deduce. I observe.
如果你不介意 我要回房♥了
Phillip, if you don’t mind, I’m going back to the house now.
请你等一下
Just a second, you.
离我远点 放开我
Stay away from me. Let go. Let go of me.
别碰我
Stay away from me. Let go.
放开我
Let go of me.
-收起鳄鱼眼泪吧 -你给我退后
– Now, save the phony tears. – You just get back.
-你别干傻事 -你离我远点
– You little fool. – You just stay away from me.
你不能被牵连进去
No good, sir. You can’t get involved in this.
-别碰他 -往后站
– Don’t touch anything. – Stand back.
大伙儿往后站
Stand back.
桑希尔先生
Mr. Thornhill?
节省时间
Don’t be long.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我想是的
Yes, I think so.
我问教授是不是还能再见到你
I asked the professor if I could see you again.
我们时间不多
There’s not much time.
是吗
Isn’t there?
我很想告诉你
I wanted to tell you….
我很抱歉
I mean, apologize.
不必抱歉
No need.
我了解
I understand.
你在履行职责
All in the line of duty.
我确实很伤人地对待你
I did treat you miserably.

I, uh….
我为此而恨你
I hated you for it.
我不想让你认为我是
I didn’t want you to go on thinking that I….
我说了好多刻薄字眼 真抱歉
And I… I used some pretty harsh words. I’m sorry.
我深受伤害
They hurt deeply.
-可我要是早知道 -我不能告诉你
– Well, naturally, if I’d known… – I couldn’t tell you.
-当然不能 -我能吗
– Of course not. – Could I?
我想是不能的
No, I guess not.
-你没受伤 我就放心多了 -当然受伤了
– You didn’t get hurt. I’m so relieved. – Of course I was hurt.
-要是你会怎样 -我是说在餐厅里你摔倒了
– How would you have felt? – In the cafeteria, when you fell.
-我用空枪射你的时候 -哦 那时候 没有
– When I shot you with the blanks. – Oh, that. No.
-你装的非常象 -我想我演技不错
– You did it rather well, I thought. – Yes, I thought I was quite graceful.
而且那不是你真正的工作
Considering it’s not really your kind of work.
我是偶然陷进来的 你呢
Well, I got into it by accident. What’s your excuse?
我在聚会上碰到菲利普·梵丹 被他吸引住了
I met Phillip Vandamm at a party one night and saw only his charm.
可能是那个周末我无所事事 所以
I guess I had nothing to do that weekend, so I….
我就决定去恋爱
I decided to fall in love.
真不错
Well, that’s nice.
后来教授和他的同事们和我接触
Eventually, the professor and his Washington colleagues approached me…
告诉我菲利普那些坏事
…with a few sordid details about Phillip and he told me that…
他们说我对他们具有独特的价值
…my relationship with him made me uniquely valuable to them.
于是你就成了内线
So you became a Girl Scout, huh?
也许这是第一次有人请求我做一点值得做的事情
Maybe it was the first time anyone ever asked me to do anything worthwhile.
这就是你的生活
Has life been like that?
怎么会呢
How come?
你这种男人
Men like you.
我这种男人怎么了
What’s wrong with men like me?
你们不相信婚姻
They don’t believe in marriage.
我结过两次婚
I’ve been married twice.
你明白了吗
See what I mean?
我还是改回去恨你好了 更有趣
I may go back to hating you. It was more fun.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, darling.
-等一会儿 别这么快 -我还要赶回去说
– Wait a minute. Not so soon. – No, I gotta get back and convince them…
我绕了个圈子 好让人无法跟踪我
…that I took the long way around so nobody followed me.
我们不能就这么站几个小时吗
Couldn’t we stand like this for just a few hours?
这时候你应该受了重伤
Just this time you’re supposed to be critically wounded.
我觉得充满精力
I never felt more alive.
你站在谁一边
Well, whose side are you on?
永远是你那边 宝贝
Yours, always, darling.
那就不要在我最需要决心的时候摧毁它
Please don’t undermine my resolve just when I need it most.
现在我要回到医院 而你回到危险中去
Oh, well, I guess it’s off to the hospital for me and back to danger for you.
这可不好
I don’t like it a bit.
现在安全多了 要谢谢你
It’s much safer now, thanks to you, my darling decoy.
不要谢我 我受不了
Don’t thank me. I couldn’t stand it.
那么好吧
All right. I won’t.
等梵丹今晚起飞以后
After your malevolent friend Vandamm takes off tonight…
我们在一起
…you and I are gonna get together
要互相道很多歉呢
and do a lot of apologizing to each other in private.
-你知道那不可能 -当然可能
– You know that can’t be. – Of course it can be.
他告诉过你了 是吗
He has told you, hasn’t he?
-告诉我什么 -肯德尔小姐 你必须走了
– Told me what? – Miss Kendall, you gotta get moving.
-等一下 你有什么没告诉我 -为什么不说
– Wait a minute. What didn’t you tell me? – Why didn’t you?
她要和梵丹一起离开
She’s going off with Vandamm tonight on the plane.
她要和梵丹一起走
She’s going off with Vandamm?
所以我们费这么大的劲把她变成一个逃犯
We went to such lengths to make her a fugitive from justice.
梵丹就不会带着她很长时间了
So that Vandamm couldn’t very well decline to take her along.
我没必要告诉你她对我们多重要
I needn’t tell you how valuable she can be to us over there.
你骗了我 你说过了今晚
You lied to me. You said that after tonight…
-我需要你的帮助 -我已经帮过了
– I needed your help. – Well, you got it, all right.
不要生气
Don’t be angry.
我还会让你继续这种勾当吗
You think I’m gonna let you go through with this?
-可她必须做 -没人必须做什么
– Oh, she has to. – Nobody has to do anything.
我不喜欢你的游戏 教授
I don’t like the games you play, professor.
战争是地狱 即使是冷战
War is hell, Mr. Thornhill, even when it’s a cold one.
如果你们不能靠自己把梵丹们从世界上清除
If you can’t lick the Vandamms of this world…
而要让这样的女孩出♥卖♥♥♥色相 和他们一起
…without asking girls to bed down and fly away with them…
有可能回不来
…and never come back…
你们也许要输掉几次冷战
…perhaps you ought to learn how to lose a few cold wars.
我想我们已经在这样做了
I’m afraid we’re already doing that.
-我不能让你回去了 -请不要破坏这一切
– I’m not gonna let you do this. Get out. – Please don’t spoil everything. Please.
卡普兰先生被射中两次 旁边站满了受惊的人们
…Mr. Kaplan twice in full view of horrified men, women and children…
他们是来观赏拉什莫山纪念碑的
…who had come to the park to see the famed Mount Rushmore monument.
目击者说枪杀卡普兰的是位20多岁金发女郎
Witnesses described Kaplan’s assailant as an attractive blonde in her late twenties.
卡普兰被送到拉皮德市立医院
Kaplan, who was removed to the Rapid City Hospital in critical condition…
初步被认定为一位联邦雇员
…has been tentatively identified as an employee of the federal government.
悲剧来得相当突然
The tragedy developed with startling suddenness.
克里斯·斯文森是咖啡厅男招待
Chris Swenson, a busboy in the Mount Rushmore cafeteria…
他说他听到他们大声
…stated that he heard voices raised in…
-拿来了 -你好
– Here we are. – Hello.
长裤 衬衫 还有这些
Slacks, a shirt and these.
谢谢
Thanks.
接下来两天都够穿了
That’ll do for you around here for the next couple of days.
接下来两天
For the next couple of days?
-嘿 -怎么了
– Hey. – What?
这是什么
What’s this?
咖啡厅里假摔时撞的痕迹
That’s where I hit the chair doing that phony fall in the cafeteria.
就是那个开空枪的计划
You and your dopey schemes, shootings.
-其它都还好吧 -很好
– Otherwise, feeling all right? – Oh, yeah. Fine.
你的司机力气够大的
Considering your driver has a sledgehammer for a hand.
真对不起
Yeah, I’m sorry about that.
没关系 我想我是活该
No, that’s all right. I guess I deserved it.
还有这扇上锁的门
I guess I deserve that locked door too.
要是有人看见你健康地乱跑 肯德尔小姐可就危险了
You seen wandering about in good health could’ve proved fatal to Miss Kendall.
-我已经开始准备忘记她了 -很好
– I’ve begun to forget her already. – Good.
-最好那样 -是的 好多了
– Better that way. – Yeah, much.
还有一小时 她就走了
Inside of an hour, she’ll be gone.
-拉皮德市一切都还好吧 -一切都好
– How’s everything out in Rapid City? – Oh, everything’s fine.
卡普兰先生被刺成了一致热点
Mr. Kaplan’s untimely shooting has now acquired the authority of the printed word.
每个人都在非常好的合作

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章怒海孤舟
下一篇文章艳贼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!