Whoops.
不用担心
Oh, don’t worry.
-我不会说 -为什么
– I won’t say a word. – How come?
我说了
I told you.
你的脸不错
It’s a nice face.
这是唯一原因
Is that the only reason?
今天晚上很漫长
It’s going to be a long night.
是啊
True.
我现在看的书又不喜欢
And I don’t particularly like the book I’ve started.
你明白了吗
You know what I mean?
我想想
Let me think.
我知道你的意思
Yes, I know exactly what you mean.
这是我的商标 罗桑
There’s my trademark. R.O.T.
罗杰·O·桑希尔”O”是什么
Roger O. Thornhill. What does the “O” stand for?
没什么
Nothing.
要是我有卧室 我会请你去
I’d invite you to my bedroom if I had a bedroom.
-卧铺呢 -没有 连票都没有
– A roomette? – Nothing, not even a ticket.
火车从纽约开出来 我就一直和乘务员捉迷藏
I’ve been playing hide- and- seek ever since the train left New York.
-多尴尬呀 -说的没错
– How awkward for you. – Yes, isn’t it?
没地方睡觉
No place to sleep.
我有个大房♥间
I have a large drawing room all to myself.
不太公平 是吗
That doesn’t seem quite fair, does it?
E包房♥
Drawing room E.
3901车箱
Car 3901.
这个数字很好
Such a nice number.
容易记住
It’s easy to remember.
3-9-0-1
Thirty-nine-oh-one.
记住了
See?
没有行李
No luggage.
-那么 -你不会
– So? – Well, you wouldn’t happen…
多一套睡衣吧
…to have an extra pair of pajamas, would you?
不会吗
Wouldn’t I?
如果我是你 就不要甜点
Incidentally, I wouldn’t order any dessert if I were you.
你说的对
I get the message.
我不是在说这个
That isn’t exactly what I meant.
火车没按计划在这儿停了
This train seems to be making an unscheduled stop.
进站时两个男人从警车中出来
And I just saw two men get out of a police car as we pulled into the station.
好象很严肃
They weren’t smiling.
你最好让那些警♥察♥快点走
I think you better go out and tell those police to hurry.
耐心是美德
Patience is a virtue.
那也得呼吸啊
So is breathing.
安静地躺着吧
Just lie still.
有没有橄榄油
Have you got any olive oil?
橄榄油
Olive oil?
要做鱼罐头 我也要浸点油
I want to be packed in olive oil if I’m gonna be a sardine.
请进
Come in.
-你们是 -州警署的
– Who are you? – State police.
您的姓名
Your name please?
伊芙·肯德尔 出什么事了
Eve Kendall. Is anything wrong?
你今晚在餐车和一个男人一起
There was a man at your table tonight in the dining car.
-是的 -是你的朋友吗
– Yes. – Friend of yours?
我从没见过他
I never saw him before.
是这个人吗
Is this the man?
我想是的 照片不太清楚
Yes, I think so. It’s not a very clear picture.
这是传真照片 刚从纽约警♥察♥局传送过来的
It’s a Wirephoto. We just got it from the New York police.
-警♥察♥局 -他是杀人通缉犯
– Police? – He’s wanted for murder.
上帝啊不会吧
Good heavens, no.
服务员说你们一起离开
The steward said you left the dining car together.
我们可能同时 但不是一起
We might have happened to leave at the same time, but not together.
你们谈些什么
What did you two talk about?
谈些什么
Talk about?
服务员说你和桑希尔聊得很开心
Your waiter said you were getting along good with this Thornhill.
这是他的名字 桑希尔
Is that his name? Thornhill?
你是说他没告诉你
You mean, he didn’t tell you?
他什么也没有告诉我
He didn’t tell me anything.
我们聊的只是各种食品
All we did was chat about different kinds of food…
比较火车和飞机一类的事
…train travel versus plane travel, that sort of thing.
他非常镇定 如果他是个逃犯的话
Rather innocuous, I must say, considering he was a fugitive from justice.
-他杀了谁 -他说了要去哪里吗
– Who did he kill? – He didn’t say where he was going, did he?
没有 我想是芝加哥
No. I assumed Chicago.
会不会你们上车时他下去了
You think perhaps he got off when you got on?
如果您再看见他就请 贵姓
If you happen to catch sight of him again, Miss, uh…
肯德尔
Kendall.
肯德尔小姐告诉我们
…will you let us know?
我很快就要睡了 我会将房♥门锁上
I’m going to bed and I intend to lock my door.
所以今晚不会见到什么人了
So I doubt if I’ll seeing anybody else tonight.
万一您见到 可以在后面观察车找我们
Well, just in case you do, we’ll be in the observation car at the rear of the train.
这样我放心多了
It’s comforting to know that.
晚安
Good night.
还活着吗
Still breathing?
快点 要不就变成罐头了
Either hurry up or get me a snorkel.
我在找罐头启子
I’m looking for the can opener I stole from the porter.
你好
Hello, there.
你好
Hello.
告诉我 为什么对我这么好
Tell me, why are you so good to me?
要我上去告诉你原因吗
Shall I climb up and tell you why?
我在想 你在芝加哥
You know, I’ve been thinking, it’s not safe for you…
四处寻找那个你所说的乔治·卡普兰
…to roam around Chicago looking for this George Kaplan man…
这对你很不安全
…you’ve been telling me about.
你一露面就会被抓起来
You’ll be picked up by the police the moment you show your face.
何况还是一张不错的脸
Such a nice face too.
你不觉得这样更好
Now, don’t you think it would be a better idea
你呆在我的酒店房♥间里
if you stayed in my hotel room…
我去找他 带到你面前来
…while I located him for you and brought him to you?
不能让你牵连进去 太危险了
I can’t let you get involved. It’s too dangerous.
我是个大姑娘了
I’m a big girl.
是啊该大的地方都大了
Yeah, and in all the right places too.
你看这太荒唐了 你明白 是吗
You know, this is ridiculous. You know that, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
我是说 我们刚认识啊
I mean, we’ve hardly met.
说的没错
That’s right.
我怎么知道你不是杀人犯呢
How do I know you aren’t a murderer?
你不知道
You don’t.
也许你正想谋杀我 就在这儿 今晚
Maybe you’re planning to murder me, right here, tonight.
我会吗
Shall I?
动手吧
Please do.
感觉不错吧
Beats flying, doesn’t it?
应该停止了
We should stop.
这就停了
Immediately.
我应该多了解你
I ought to know more about you.
多了解什么呢
What more could you know?
我只知道 你是个广♥告♥人
You’re an advertising man, that’s all I know.
是的
That’s right.
火车有点不太稳
Train’s a little unsteady.
不太稳
Who isn’t?
你还知道什么
What else do you know?
你对衣服食品都很有品位
You’ve got taste in clothes, taste in food….
还有对女人的品位 我喜欢你的味道
And taste in women. I like your flavor.
你说话非常有一套
You’re very clever with words.
能让语言为你做任何事
You can probably make them do anything for you.
卖♥♥给人们不需要的东西
Sell people things they don’t need…
让不了解你的女人陷入情网
…make women who don’t know you fall in love with you.
我开始觉得给我的薪水少了
I’m beginning to think I’m underpaid.
小心
Look out.
服务生
Oh, porter.
-不用管卫生间了 -好的 小姐
– Don’t bother with the washroom. – Yes, ma’am.
我发现了这个 是你的吗
By the way, I found this on the floor. Does it belong to you?
是的 我一直在找呢
Yes, ma’am. I’ve been looking all over for it.
-我在外边等 -谢谢
– I’ll wait outside. – Thank you.
谢谢 服务生
Thank you, porter.
谢谢 小姐 晚安

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章怒海孤舟
下一篇文章艳贼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!