他电♥话♥里那么复杂地告诉你怎么跟我见面
Oh, after all those involved and explicit directions
而他却没去
he gave you on the phone.
-也许是我记错了 -你并没记错
– Maybe I copied them down wrong. – I don’t think you got them wrong.
你送我去的地方再正确不过了
I think you sent me to the right place, all right.
为什么不打电♥话♥问他怎么回事
Why don’t you call him back again and see what happened?
我打了 他退房♥了 去了南达科他
I did. He checked out. Went to South Dakota.
南达科他
South Dakota?
拉皮德市
Rapid City.
你下一步怎么办
Well, what are you going to do next?
还没有决定
I haven’t made my mind up yet.
要看你的了
It may depend on you.
-看我的 -当然
– On me? – Sure.
你是我的守护神 不是吗
You’re my little helper, aren’t you?
为我们长久不衰的友谊
Thank you. To us. To a long and lasting friendship.
现在开始 我再也不让你离开我了 甜心
Meaning, from now on, I’m not going to let you out of my sight, sweetheart.
恐怕你必须离开
I’m afraid you’ll have to.
-哦 不 -我有自己的计划
– Oh, no. – I do have plans of my own, you know?
而且你还有麻烦
And you do have problems.
把我的麻烦和你的计划连接在一起
Well, wouldn’t it be nice
不是很好吗
if my problems and your plans were somehow connected?
我们就能总在一快儿了
Then we could always stay close to each other…
而不必各散东西
…and not have to go off in separate directions.
一块儿 你懂我的意思
Togetherness. You know what I mean?
去接呀 肯定不找我
Go ahead, it can’t be for me.

Hello?
是的
Yes.
不 还不行 我没准备好
No, not yet. I’m not ready.
什么时候 我去找你 地址哪儿
What time? I’ll meet you. What’s the address?
好的 再见
Yes. Goodbye.
公务
Business?
-是的 -工业设计的问题
– Yes. – Industrial- designing business?
光工作不享受
All work and no play?
你这样的女孩该让自己享受一下
A girl like you should be enjoying herself this evening…
而不是接客户电♥话♥什么的
…instead of taking phone calls from clients.
和我一起吃晚饭 怎么样
What about having dinner with me?
不管在哪儿你不能露面
You can’t afford to be seen anyplace.
那就叫上来吃 舒适又温馨
Well, let’s have it up here. Nice and cozy.

No, I…
我不能
I can’t.
我坚持
I insist.
我想让你帮我忙
I want you to do a favor for me.
-很大的忙 -你说吧
– A big, big favor. – Name it.
我想让你立刻离开
I want you to leave right now.
越远越好 不要再靠近我
Stay far away from me and don’t come near me again.
我们不能再继续
We’re not going to get involved.
昨晚只是昨晚 最多只能这样
Last night was last night and that’s all there was.
我们不可能再有什么了
That’s all there is. There isn’t going to be anything more between us.
所以请你
So, please….
再见吧
Goodbye.
祝你好运 别再说了 请走吧
Good luck. No conversation. Just leave.
-立刻走 -是的
– Right away? – Yes.
没有问题吗
No questions asked?
是的
Yes.
-我做不到 -求你了
– No, I can’t do that. – Please.
-晚饭以后 -现在
– After dinner. – Now.
晚饭以后 你得公平
After dinner. Fair is fair.
好吧
All right.
不过有个条件
On one condition.
你必须把西装好好洗洗
That you let the hotel valet do something with this suit first.
你看上去像是贫民窟出来的
You belong in the stockyards looking like that.
好的
Okay.
电♥话♥在那边
There’s the phone.
请接洗衣部
Hello. Valet service, please.
洗衣部
Hello, valet?
-这里房♥号♥是多少 -463
– Oh, this is r… Where are we? – Four sixty- three.
463号♥房♥间
Room 463.
多长时间能把一套西装洗熨好
How quickly can you get a suit sponged and pressed?
对 要快
Yes, fast.
20分钟 好 好的 463
Twenty minutes? Fine. Okay, 463.
他马上来
He’ll be right up.
你最好把衣服脱掉
Better take your things off.
不♥穿♥衣服20分钟能做什么
Now, what could a man do with his clothes off for 20 minutes?
不能有一个小时吗
Couldn’t he have taken an hour?
你可以洗个凉水澡
You could always take a cold shower.

That’s right.
我很小的时候 不肯让我妈替我脱衣服
You know, when I was a little boy, I wouldn’t even let my mother undress me.
-你是个大孩子了 -是的
– You’re a big boy now. – Yes.
告诉我 你怎么变成这样一个女孩
Tell me, how does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
幸运 我猜是
Lucky, I guess.
不是幸运 是淘气 邪恶
Oh, not lucky. Naughty. Wicked.
不干好事 你杀过人没有
Up to no good. Ever kill anyone?
我打赌你毫不费力就能把一个男人推进地狱
Because I bet you could tease a man to death without half- trying.
所以 别这样了
So stop trying, huh?
请您稍等
Be with you in a minute.
裤子给我
Trousers, please.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是洗个凉水澡为好
I think I’ll take that cold shower after all.
好的
Good.
拍卖♥♥行
这对路易14时代的精美座椅
This magnificent pair of Louis XVI fauteuils.
原来的绣面 完全的真丝质地
Original gilt finish. Upholstered in pure silk damask.
从多少开始拍呢 出个价吧
How much may I say to start? What am I bid?
-100元 -有人出100元 谢谢
– One hundred. – One hundred is bid. Thank you.
这位出150 有人出200吗
One- fifty is bid here. Say the 200?
谢谢 有200了
Thank you, 200 is bid.
有出300的吗 现在300 这位女士出400
Say the 300? I have 300. Four hundred by the little lady.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
已经出价450元 有500元吗
Four- fifty is bid for the pair. Can I hear 500?
你出500吗
Will you say 500?
有没有人出500元
Can I say the 500?
最后一遍呼叫
Fair warning and last call.
卖♥♥给第二排斯通先生450元
Sold to Mr. Stone, second row. Four hundred and fifty dollars.
现在是拍卖♥♥品103号♥
And now lot number 103.
这张可爱的法国长椅
This lovely Aubusson settee.
还很坚固 请开价吧
In excellent condition. Please start the bidding.
多少
How much?
出价800元 谢谢 现在800元 谁出900元
Eight hundred is offered, thank you. Eight hundred is bid. Say the nine? Go 900?
900元 谁出1000元
Nine hundred is bid. Now, who’ll say 1,000?
1000 谢谢 谁出1100
One thousand, thank you. One thousand at 1,000. Say 1,100?
-有1100吗 1000元成交 -你们三个在一起
– Can I hear 1,100? Selling at $1,000. – The three of you together.
就象查尔斯·亚当斯的油画
Now, that’s a picture only Charles Addams could draw.
晚上好 卡普兰先生
Good evening, Mr. Kaplan.
我们互相称呼对方之前 你应该告诉我你的名字
Before we start calling each other names, you better tell me yours.
-不知我有此荣幸吗 -你真让我失望 先生
– I haven’t had the pleasure. – You disappoint me, sir.
我正要对她说这句话
I was just going to say that to her.
我知道你确实是一把好手
I’ve always understood you were a shrewd fellow at your job.
是什么让你也闯到这的
What possessed you to come blundering in here like this?
难道是对艺术的兴趣吗
Could it be an overpowering interest in art?
是的 生存的艺术
Yes. The art of survival.
你们最近有没有灌醉其他人
Well, have you poured any good drunks lately?
-100美元 -他从酒店跟踪我到这儿
– One hundred dollars. – He followed me here from the hotel.
他去了你的房♥间
He was in your room?
当然 大家不都去吗
Sure, isn’t everybody?
150元 谢谢 等着200元
One hundred and fifty. Thank you. Now, say the two.
200吗 谢谢
Do I hear two? Two hundred, thank you.
谁出300元 有吗
Now the three. Do I hear three? Three hundred, anyone?
300 谢谢 现在400 有出400的吗
Three hundred, thank you. Now, the four. Do I hear four? Four hundred, anyone?
出到400元了 下边是500
Four hundred is bid. Say the five?
有400的了 有500的吗
I have 400. I have 400.
我不知道你是个艺术品收藏家

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章怒海孤舟
下一篇文章艳贼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!