-很隐蔽而且很迷惑人 -等一下
– Elusiveness, however misguided… – Wait a minute. Wait, wait.
-你叫我卡普兰 -我知道你用过很多名字
– Did you call me “Kaplan”? – I know you’re a man of many names…
不过我尊重你现在的选择
…but I’m perfectly willing to accept your current choice.
现在的选择
Current choice?
我叫罗杰·桑希尔 没有别的名字
My name is Thornhill. Roger Thornhill. It’s never been anything else.
当然了
Of course.
很显然 你的朋友们把我劫持到车里时
Your friends picked up the wrong package
搞错了对象
when they bundled me out here in the car.
请坐 卡普兰先生
Do sit down, Mr. Kaplan.
我说了 我不是卡普兰 我管他是谁
I told you, I’m not Kaplan, whoever he is. I’m…
-对不起 -怎么了
– Excuse me. – Yes?
客人们都来了
The guests are here, dear.
好好招待他们 我一会儿就过来
Look after them. I’ll be with you in a few minutes.
直话直说怎么样
Now, shall we get down to business?
完全赞成
I’m all for that.
你对我们的计划知道多少
Simply, I’d like you to tell me how much you know of our arrangements…
还有得到消息的途径
…and how you’ve come by this information.
-这些不会是凭空获得的 -当然不是
– I don’t expect to get this for nothing. – Of course not.
别误会 我不认为你会完全听从我
Don’t misunderstand, I don’t expect you to fall in with this suggestion…
不过我在给你活过今晚的机会
…but the least I can do is afford you the opportunity of surviving the evening.
你们这是什么意思
What the devil is that supposed to mean?
为什么不给我个惊喜 卡普兰先生 对我说”好吧”
Why don’t you surprise me, Mr. Kaplan, and say yes?
-我已经告诉过你 -我们知道你要去哪儿
– I’ve already told you… – We know where you’re headed for.
我也知道我要去哪儿
I know where I’m headed.
我要去纽约的冬季花♥园♥剧院
I’m headed for the Winter Garden Theater in New York,
现在我必须走了
and I think I’d better get going.
唐森 你在犯一个可怕的错误
Townsend, you’re making a serious mistake.
这样没有好处 卡普兰先生
This is not going to lead to a very happy conclusion, Mr. Kaplan.
-我不是卡普兰 -希望你再想想
– I’m not Kaplan. – I do wish you’d reconsider.
我们知道 自从杰森自杀以后 你在匹兹堡的联络人
We also know your contact in Pittsburgh since Jason committed suicide.
什么联络人 我从来没去过匹兹堡
What contact? I’ve never even been in Pittsburgh.
6月16 你住进匹兹堡舍温饭店 登记为
On June the 16th, you checked into the Sherwyn Hotel in Pittsburgh…
加利福尼亚伯克利的乔治·卡普兰
…as Mr. George Kaplan of Berkeley, California.
一周后登记为匹兹堡的乔治·卡普兰
A week later, you registered at the Benjamin Franklin Hotel…
住进费城富兰克林酒店
…as Mr. George Kaplan of Pittsburgh.
8月11日 是波士顿的斯塔德勒
On August 11th, you stayed at the Statler in Boston.
8月29日 波士顿的乔治·卡普兰
August the 29th, George Kaplan of Boston
住进了底特律的维蒂亚
registered at the Whittier in Detroit.
现在作为底特律的卡普兰
At present, you are registered in room 796…
住纽约广场饭店796房♥间
…at the Plaza Hotel in New York as Mr. George Kaplan of Detroit.
-真的 -两天后
– Really? – In two days…
你会在芝加哥大使东区
…you are due at the Ambassador East in Chicago.
然后是南达科他的拉皮德市喜来登酒店
And then at the Sheraton- Johnson Hotel in Rapid City, South Dakota.
-不是我 -再欺骗我们
– Not me. – There’s very little sense…
就没有意思了 你根本骗不了我们
…in maintaining that you’re deceiving us any more than we’re deceiving you.
看来让你们看证件也没有用
I don’t suppose it would do any good to show you ID cards…
信♥用♥卡♥ 驾驶执照 还有呢
…a driver’s license, things like that?
他们给你做得很逼真
They provide you with such good ones.
已经晚了 我还有客人
It’s getting late. I have guests.
你想不想合作 只要简单的说想还是不想
Do you intend to cooperate with us? I’d like a simple yes or no.
当然是不想
A simple no.
因为我不知你们说什么呢
For the simple reason I simply don’t know what you’re talking about.
给卡普兰先生一杯酒 莱昂纳多
Give Mr. Kaplan a drink, Leonard.
旅途愉快
A pleasant journey, sir.
威士忌 黑麦 波本 伏特加
Scotch? Rye? Bourbon? Vodka?
谢谢 我只想尽快回城里去
Nothing. I’ll take a quick ride back to town.
已经安排好了
Oh, that has been arranged.
不过首先 压压惊
But first, a libation.
来一杯波本
Bourbon.
自己喝吧 我受的刺♥激♥太多了
You drink it. I’ve had enough stimulation for one day.
最好你自己喝下去
It’ll be easier if you take this yourself.
否则就得我们动手了
Otherwise, it’ll be necessary for us to insist.
干杯
Cheers.
别担心我 朋友 我去坐巴士
Don’t worry about me, fellas. I’ll take the bus.
谢谢让我搭车
Thanks for the lift, fellas.
警长 他需要接受酒后驾车检查
I want this man examined for driving while intoxicated.
-是吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
他们想杀我 他根本不相信我
You see, they tried to kill me. He won’t listen to me.
在一所大房♥子里 他们想杀我
In a big house, they tried to kill me.
-好了 我们进去吧 -我不想进去
– All right, let’s just go inside. – I don’t wanna go inside.
-有人报♥警♥ -来吧 进来
– Somebody call the police. – Come on. Come on now.
好的
Okay.
坐下
Sit down.
我不想坐下
I don’t wanna sit.
我什么事都没有 明白么
Perfectly all right. See?
要抓住他们 指控他们 袭击和绑♥架♥
We’ll get them. We’ll throw the book at them. Assault and kidnapping.
用手♥枪♥ 波本和赛车袭击 我们会抓住这帮坏蛋
Assault with a gun, and a bourbon, and a sports car. We’ll get them.
你睡上一觉就会好的 我们准备了一间不错的牢房♥
You’ll be all right after a good night’s sleep. We got a nice cell all made up.
-我不要牢房♥我要警♥察♥ -那辆车刚刚被报失
– I don’t want a cell. I want a policeman. – The car was just reported stolen.
屯宁街巴伯森夫人
A Mrs. Babson up on Twining Road.
-我得打个电♥话♥ 电♥话♥在哪儿 -你可以打电♥话♥
– I got to call someone. Where’s the phone? – You’re allowed one call.
-这边 -谢谢
– Over here. – Oh, thanks.
你最好给律师打
You better make it your lawyer.
布特费尔德81098号♥
Butterfield 8-1-0-9-8.
难道我是接线员吗
What am I, a telephone operator?
布特费尔德81098号♥
Butterfield 8-1-0-9-8.
稍等一下 给你
Just a minute, please. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Hello, Mother?
妈妈 是你儿子 罗杰·桑希尔
Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill.
等一下 我来看看
Wait a minute, I’ll find out.
-我在哪儿 -格兰湾警♥察♥局
– Where am I? – Glen Cove Police Station.
格兰湾警♥察♥局
Glen Cove Police Station.
不 妈妈 我没喝酒
No. No, Mother, I have not been drinking.
不 有两个人拿酒灌我
No. No, these two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me.
他们没给我中和的饮料
No, they didn’t give me a chaser.

No.
好了 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
-等一下 还没有讲完 -你已经讲完了
– Wait, I’m not finished yet. – Yes, you are. Come on.
妈妈 我必须走了
Mother, I gotta go now.
你立刻叫律师保我出去
Get my lawyer right away, and come out and bail me out.
明天早上 告诉她
Tomorrow morning, tell her.
明天早上 他说
Tomorrow morning, he says.
我不知道 我会问他的 她想知道是谁说的
I don’t know. I’ll ask him. She wants to know who says.
艾米尔·克林格警官
Sergeant Emile Klinger.
艾米尔警官
Sergeant Emile….
艾米尔
Emile?
艾米尔·克林格警官
Sergeant Emile Klinger.
不 我也不相信
No, I didn’t believe it either.
我没事 妈妈 晚安 晚安 亲爱的
Uh, I’m all right, Mother. Good night. Good night, dear.
是我的妈妈
That was Mother.
我们走
Let’s go.
就是这个人 医生
Here’s your man, doctor.
-叫什么名字 -罗杰·桑希尔
– What’s your name? – Roger Thornhill.
伸舌头 说”啊”
Stick out your tongue and say “ah.”
你最好后退点儿
You better move back.

Ah….
你喝了酒吗
Have you been drinking?
医生 我被灌足了
Doctor, I am gassed.
你喝的是什么
What were you drinking?
波本 那两个家伙 他们
Well, bourbon. See, these two fellas, they…
-你认为自己喝了多少 -你说什么
– How much would you say you drank? – What did you say?
-你认为自己喝了多少 -大概有这么多
– How much would you say that you drank? – About this much.
桑希尔先生 结论是你处于迷醉状态
Mr. Thornhill, it is my opinion that you are definitely intoxicated.
废话
No question about it.
而且我现在要求抽血
I am now gonna ask your permission to draw blood.
真是恶心
How disgusting.
“你可以拒绝检查
“You may refuse to permit a blood test to be made…
但是驾照就要被吊销
…but if you do, your license will be revoked.
你也有权利指定医生”
You have the right to notify a physician of….”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章怒海孤舟
下一篇文章艳贼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!