Anne.
玛丽
Mary.
等等
Wait.
等等我
Wait for me.
今天有人来我这提亲
I received a request for marriage today…
是凯里家族的 想要娶安
for Anne from the Carey family.
是他们家族的长子 叫威廉
William, their eldest son.
那太好了
Oh, that’s wonderful.
我拒绝了 给他们介绍了玛丽
I turned it down. Offered them Mary instead.
玛丽
Mary.
都说女儿嫁得好就能提高家族地位
Everyone improves the standing of their family with their daughters.
我觉得安一定能嫁得比商人儿子更好
I think Anne can do a lot better than a merchant’s son.
那玛丽就不行了
And Mary can’t?
-我觉得你低估她了 -不 我没有
– I think you underestimate her. – No, no, that’s not true.
我觉得她更善良 也许还更漂亮
I think she’s the kinder of the two, quite possibly the fairer.
想出人头地 光长得漂亮心地善良
To get ahead in this world, you need more than fair looks…
可是不够的
and a kind heart.
我要打败你了 我要打败你了
I’ll beat you, I’ll beat you.
做得很好 安 做得很好 孩子们
Well done, Anne. Well done, children.
你今天… 你今天美极了
You look… You look adequate.
我可不想太美 今天是我们妹妹大喜的日子
Not too adequate, I hope. This is our sister’s day.
我可不想抢她的风头
One wouldn’t want to outshine her.
玛丽 我们能进来吗
Mary, may we come in?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
比我年轻 比我漂亮
Younger than me. More beautiful than me.
比我早嫁人 我真是黯然失色
Married before me. I’m eclipsed.
我只是另一个博林家的女孩
I’m the other Boleyn girl.
怎么会
Hardly.
这就出嫁了 凯里夫人
So is this it, Mrs. Carey?
我们是不是… 要永远失去你了
Do we…? Do we lose you now, forever?
不会的 我只是结婚了而已
No, never. I’ll be married, that’s all.
除了这个 什么都不会变
Apart from that, it won’t change a thing.
走吧 乔治 我们不打扰她了
Come, George, let’s leave our sister.
她得好好打扮自己呢
She needs to make herself pretty.
是男孩吗
Was it a boy?
是个死胎 殿下
Stillborn, Your Majesty.
没能给你生出保家卫国的兄弟
No brother for you to make this country safe.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
去告诉陛下吧
Tell His Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
十分遗憾
I’m so sorry.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
开心
I am.
你就不想嫁得更好吗 嫁个有头衔的人
You don’t wish you’d married someone grander? With a title?
我只想嫁个爱我的人
I want a husband who loves me.
日升日落 朝起夜眠 都疼爱着我
Who thinks it first thing every morning and last thing at night.
那你算是找对人了
Then you have found the right man.
他还在盯着我看
He continues to stare.
-谁 -亨利·珀西
– Who? – Henry Percy.
他怎么会对你感兴趣
Well, why ever would he interest you?
你想从英格兰最富有的地主的唯一继承人那里
What could you possibly want with the sole heir…
得到什么好处
to the richest landowner in England?
我可不知道他家背景 只是喜欢他的长相
Oh, I had no knowledge of that. I simply like his face.
是吗
Oh, really?
-他已经订婚了 -订婚又不是结婚
– Well, he’s betrothed. – Betrothed is not married.
从下跪求婚到走向圣坛的路可长着呢
It’s a long journey from bended knee to the altar.
-姐姐 -你好啊 弟弟
– Sister. – Hello, brother.
托马斯
Thomas.
-值得骄傲的日子啊 -是啊
– A proud day for you. – Yes.
陛下怎么样了
How is His Majesty?
正值艰难时日啊 托马斯
These are difficult times, Thomas.
国王和王后 结婚时那么幸福
The King and Queen, once happily married…
现在连话都不说了
now barely speak.
没能生出子嗣 他们的感情已荡然无存
The failure to provide a male heir has consumed them.
王后又生了个死婴 是个男孩
The Queen has lost yet another child, a boy.
我想要不了多久
I imagine it won’t be long
国王就要找情妇寻求慰藉了
before he seeks solace with a mistress.
当然我已经考虑过
Obviously I’ve given it some thought and wondered
该把霍华德家的哪个姑娘引荐给国王
which Howard girl I can place under his nose.
想象一下这会给我们带来多少财富和影响力
You imagine the riches and influence that would give us?
如果我们能帮国王处理好这桩微妙的差使
If we could help the King with this delicate matter?
安怎么样
What about Anne?
我知道她姓博林 不能算是霍华德家的
I realize, as a Boleyn, she’s not officially a Howard…
但好歹也是你姐姐的女儿啊
but as your sister’s daughter.
可托马斯 她是你的长女 你的最爱啊
But, Thomas, she’s your first born, and your favorite.
你不希望她有一桩单纯简单的婚姻吗
Wouldn’t you prefer her to have a simple, uncomplicated marriage?
就像玛丽那样
Like Mary?
如果安能像玛丽那般单纯简单
If Anne were a simple, uncomplicated girl like Mary…
我当然希望 可她并不单纯
I’d say yes. But she’s not.
她跟单纯沾不上边
She’s anything but.
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
有一点
A little.
本应由我来告诉你新婚之夜是怎样的
I should be able to tell you how it will be tonight.
给你建议 告诉你该怎么做
Give you advice on what to do.
我这个姐姐让你失望了
I’ve failed you as an elder sister.
你最好了
No one could wish for a better sister.
明早把一切都告诉我
And tell me everything in the morning.
-我保证 -一点细节也不能漏
– I promise. – No details spared.
躺下吧
Lie back.
-安 -父亲
– Anne. – Father.
舅舅
Uncle.
你们找我
You asked to see me.
机会来了
An opportunity has arisen.
这个机会只要你能抓住
An opportunity in which, were you to succeed…
你就能确保自己和整个家族
you could secure for yourself and for this family…
拥有无尽的财富和荣耀
incalculable wealth and position.
国王的婚姻出现了问题
There is a strain on the King’s marriage.
这种情况下 男人有时会去别处寻求慰藉
In such circumstances, a man sometimes seeks comfort elsewhere.
由于你舅舅和陛下的关系不错
At present because of your uncle’s friendship with His Majesty
这事现在只有我们知道 要不了多久
we’re alone in knowing this. It won’t be long
其他家族发现了之后
before the other families discover the truth
就会争抢着把女儿引荐给国王
and parade their daughters under his nose.
在别人捞到好处之前 我们最好赶紧…
Before watching somebody else profit, we would sooner have…
做什么
What?
-让我去与他共枕 -不 不是…
– Have me bed him instead? – No, that… That’s not…
是的
Yes.
正是如此
Exactly.
如果国王喜欢你 那他给我们的赏赐…
The favor he would bestow upon us…
我是说给你的
I mean upon you, if he liked you.
当上英格兰国王的情妇
To be mistress of the King of England
绝对不会贬低你的身份
is by no means to diminish yourself.
那他玩腻我之后呢
And after he’s finished with me?
我的名声和前途就都毁了
My reputation and prospects will be ruined.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
像这种情况 当你想
Under such circumstances, when the time came…
找个人嫁时
to find you a husband,
至少会嫁给侯爵或公爵
it would be a marquis or a duke at least.
你愿意接受这一挑战吗
Will you accept the challenge?
再别反对了
Don’t resist this.
国王和他的随从下个月要在这里过两夜
The King and his retinue will spend two nights here next month.
你哥哥都已经安排好了 就这么定了
Your brother has arranged it. It’s done.
我可不愿意
Well, I don’t like it.
得花上一大笔钱布置房♥子来迎接国王
It’ll cost a fortune to get this house ready for a royal visit.
我们可负担不起
It’s money we can’t afford.
再说万一国王不喜欢她呢
And what if he doesn’t like her?
你就不能哪怕一次往好的方面想吗
And what if you were to look on the bright side, just once?
舍不得孩子套不来狼 这道理安都懂
Risk nothing, you gain nothing. Anne understands that.
安懂什么 她还只是个孩子
Anne understands nothing. She’s just a child.
告诉我 从何时起
Tell me, when was it

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章鸟人
下一篇文章盒子怪
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!