I am the Incredible Mister E.
艾里亚特 拜托
Elliot, please.
如果你不用我们的密语
Look, if you don’t use the code names…
那我要怎么知道你是在和我说话
…how am I supposed to know that it’s really you that I’m talking to?
嗯 嗯 好的 我懂
Yeah, yeah. Okay, I got it.
简单明了
Nice and easy.
只要撕得动作快点就好 像撕掉块邦迪
Just rip it off fast, like a Band-Aid.
不要动 好吗
Hold still, okay?
保持镇静 会有一点痛
Just be calm. This might pinch a little.
-快点弄掉它 -你最好捂上耳朵
-Get it over with. -You may wanna cover your ears.
捂上我的
Cover my…?
好了 赶快回去你的树林去吧 小朋友
Okay, scamper on back to the woods, little buddy.
朋友
Buddy.
好 女士们 大坝是不会自己长出来的
Okay, ladies, this dam ain’t gonna build itself!
挪走那块桦树 将那些松木拉过来
Lift that birch. Swing those pines over here.
快点 干活
Come on. Move it!
哎 沃太
Yo, O’Toole!
-什么事 老板 -你去把那个雪松木吊起来
-Yeah, boss? -I want you to cantilever that cedar…
斜插到坝的北端 听明白了吗
…on the bias down by the north end, you got that?
把木条插到洞里面
Put a twig in the hole.
菜鸟
Rookie.
拿五个去作你们的午餐
Take five for lunch!
-你的是什么 -木头
-What do you got? -Wood.
-你有什么 -木头
-What do you got? -Wood.
想换吗
You wanna trade?
喂 喂 大家看
Hey, hey, guys. Check it out.
那边来是北美最大的肉食动物
There goes the largest carnivore in North America.
-大灰熊 -他还是个不错的舞者
-The mighty grizzly. -And he’s a good dancer.
我们会在一起演出
We’re gonna be in a show.
过来
Come here!
喂 那可是我好的那只角
Hey, that’s my good antler.
听着 很简单的 我们跟不是”我们”
Listen, simple. We are not “we.”
我就是我 我们也不会一起表演的
It’s just me. And we ain’t doing no show.
-女主角 -什么
-Diva. -What?
我明白是怎么回事的
I understand what’s going on here.
你是太饿了才会变得有点暴躁
You’re a little crabby because you’re hungry.
我 我
I, I…
我想没错
I think yes.
我好饿
I’m starving!
-这个 吃吃看 -我不吃这个
-Here, try this. -I can’t eat that.
挑剔 挑剔 挑剔
Picky, picky, picky.
好吧 那熊平常吃什么
Well, what do bears eat?
鱼 熊吃鱼
Fish. Bears eat fish.
好 鱼们 跟博格投降吧
All right, fishies, give it up for Boog!
喂 无敌E先生
Hey, Incredible Mister E.
什么事 博格特
Yes, Boogster?
-我想去 -好 走吧
-I gotta go. -Well, go.
不是 我要上厕所
No, I need a toilet.
明白吗 馊主意的发源地
You know, the think tank.
小木屋 户外厕所 椭圆形的”办公室” 马桶
The log cabin, the johnny on the spot, the oval office.
-这里连一个都没有 -好 那你是怎么干的
-There’s none of those things out here. -Well, what do you do?
你知道
You know…
我记不得了 但你听着
…I can’t remember. But listen.
先不要看 我看到有一个草丛写着你的名字
Don’t look now, but I see a little bush with your name written all over it.
草丛 你是认真的吗
A bush? Are you serious?
去吧 那就像踩自行车一样
Go on. It’s just like riding a bicycle.
只不过你是在上头方便
Only you’re crapping on it.
让我看看你的”grr”的样子 自然的孩子
Show us your “grr” face, nature boy.
喂 你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
走开
Get out of here.
我正在这忙着 快点走
I’m working here. Now, go.
好 好 你们高兴了
All right, all right, you’ve had your fun.
没有东西好看 让那熊好好方便
Nothing to see here. Let the bear do his thing.
你相信这些家伙
You believe those guys?
好了
Finished?
我拿我的坚果打赌 那只大毛家伙做不到的
I bet my nuts that big hairy choob can’t do it.
-也算上我的一份 -你们这些动物究竟打算怎样啊
-I’ll take a piece of that action. -What is wrong with you animals?
可能要吃点粗粮咯 朋友
Perhaps some roughage, buddy?
朋友
Buddy.
恐怕是有点私隐才对
Perhaps some privacy.
-你这是在我家里头做什么 -这是你家
-What are doing on my house? -This is your house?
噢 我 我不清楚
Oh, l… I didn’t know…
-这说不定是好事 -你刚说什么 萝茜
-It would be an improvement. -What did you just say, Rosie?
没什么 你干吗变得那么敏感呢
Nothing. Why you gotta be so sensitive?
-博格特 你办得怎么样了 -你要管好你的嘴
-Boogster, what’s the deal? -You watch your mouth…
要不你会惹上麻烦的
…or you’ll get yourself in trouble.
你就是嫉妒我因为你没男人陪
You’re just jealous because you ain’t got a man.
我也不知道 好像是母鸡吵架了
I don’t know. Some kind of chick fight.
艾里亚特 我该怎么办
Elliot, what do I do?
好 很容易 占好你自己的地盘就好
Well, that’s easy. You just gotta mark your territory.
-告诉她们谁说了算 -好了 女士们
-Show them who’s boss. -All right, ladies.
我来定这里的规矩
I’m laying down the law.
当然 除非她们是臭鼬
Unless, of course, they’re skunks.
真恶心
Disgusting.
吉塞尔
Giselle.
真荒谬
Ridiculous.
森林根本不适合熊
The woods is no place for a bear.
鸭子 好吧
Ducks? Okay.
不要动
Look, don’t move.
噢 打扮得不错
Oh, yeah. Sprucing up.
快点 你们要帮帮我
Quick. You guys gotta help me.
先生 请不要介意戴尼这样 他就是有点容易紧张
Don’t mind Deni, monsieur. He’s a bit nervous.
他一直不太对劲
Never been quite…
自从大迁徙过后
…right since the great migration.
我们有成千上万的同伴们 排成大”V”字一起出发
There were thousands of us when we started in the big V’s.
然后 然后事情发生了
Then… Then it happened.
什么事
What happened?
发生了什么事 狩猎季开始了
What happened? Open season happened.
只有我和戴尼存活下来
Just me and Deni were left.
试问只有我们两只鸭子 要怎么排成”V”字 你说呢
How can you make a V with only two duck, you ask, eh?
当然不行 先生
Well, you cannot, monsieur.
那是场悲剧
It’s a tragedy!
是的 没错 算是
Yeah, right, whatever.
但是听着 我正在找回小镇的路
But check this out. I’m looking for town.
明白吗 所以 你们能飞一只上去
Okay? Now, could one of you guys fly up there…
-然后帮我指指路 -飞 飞
…and show me the way? -Fly? Fly?
小声点 他们会听到的
Quiet. They’ll hear you.
吉塞尔
Giselle.
-艾里亚特 -哎 美女
-Elliot? -Hey, gorgeous.
-你好吗 -艾里亚特 你去哪了
-How you doing? -Elliot, where have you been?
噢 大城市哦
Oh, you know. Big city.
像是公路旅行 看看风景 吃吃自助餐 欣赏表演
Kind of a road trip. Saw the sights, hit the buffet, took in a show.
一切都渐入佳境呢 吉塞尔
Things are looking up, Giselle.
真的 我听说你被一辆卡车给撞了
Really? I heard you got hit by a truck.
那是 流言而已
That… Rumor.
-你最好离开这里 还记得那个情形吗
-You better get out of here. Remember what happened…
上次你找我搭话的时候 -伊恩在附近
…last time you talked to me? -Is lan around?
你像那样抽筋有多久了
How long have you had that tic?
我看好像越来越严重了
I think it’s getting worse.
哦 要命
Oh, crud.
你好”脏兮兮的艾里亚特”
Hello, “Smelliot.”
我叫他脏兮兮的艾里亚特
I called him Smelliot.
鹿群 圆形包围
Herd! Circle formation!
你们这些家伙 那是椭圆
You pineads. That’s an oval.
再圆一点
More circle-y!
你还真有胆量回来
You got a lot of nerve coming back here.
为什么 不过谢谢
Why, thank you.
这可不是称赞你 妄想症
That was not a compliment, maggot!
他正要走呢 对吗 艾里亚特
Well, he was just going. Right, Elliot?
没错 伊恩
Yeah, lan.
我只是经过这里跟老朋友们打个招呼而已

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章官方机密
下一篇文章旅程终点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!