The moment you turn your back, he’ll shiv you!
不不 不会的 我们已经把他结扎了
Oh, no, he can’t. We had him fixed.
博格
Boog?
博格 你醒了吗
Boog. Are you awake?
-现在醒了 -太棒了
-I am now. -Awesome.
我昨天看着你睡的 你就像是个小天使
I was watching you sleep last night and you were like a little angel.
除了你的胖身材 还有打呼声像这样
Except for you’re fat and snoring like:
不过我们总会有办法解决的
We’re gonna work on that, though.
我想到个办法 只要你把整只手塞到
I invented this cure where you stick your whole hand…
-嘴里的时候 -还有多久能到林边小镇
…in your mouth. -How long before we get to Timberline?
哦 天黑之前吧 不难的
Oh, by nightfall. Easy.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然了
Absolutely.
嘿 想看看好笑的吗
Hey, you wanna see something stupid?
那我们还是快上路吧
Well, then we better get going.
没错 我们行程很紧 我来帮你拿行李好了
Right. We’re on a tight schedule. I’ll carry your load.
哦 不 等等
Oh, no. Whoa, wait.
你要好好当心他明白吗 因为他真的挺容易破的
Look, you gotta be real careful with him, okay, because he’s real delicate.
来片小鱼饼干
Want a fishy cracker?
算了 我到家再吃吧
No. I’ll eat when I get home.
听着 女朋友
Listen, girlfriend.
要是你想找到伊古拉西奥那样的男人
You wanna find a man like my Ignacio,
你就得看看自己的长相
you gotta check your look.
你说什么 我是黑白相间的 跟谁都会很相配的
What are you saying? I’m black and white. I go with everything.
你和谁都很要好 也许这就是你的问题
You go fine with everybody. Maybe that’s your problem.
-这不是昨天那两只臭鼬吗 -我对演出有些想法
-Ain’t those the same two skunks… -I had some thoughts on the show.
-是我的演出 -那位穿短裤的女士可以不演
-My show? -The lady in the shorts has gotta go.
她把我们都拖慢了
She’s slowing us down.
我们要来点新玩意 我要来点爵士乐
It’s gotta be fresh, new. I want some jazz.
我是明星 人们来那都是来看我的
I’m the star, and the people out there come to see me…
神奇灰熊
…a grizzly bear.
我知道
I see.
你在演出的时候我就呆在家 好好照顾丁克曼
You get to have the career while I stay home and look after Dinkleman!
他又不是我的
He’s not even mine!
我从来没有过梦想 那个能算吗
I don’t get to have a dream. Is that it?
伙计
Buddy.
你不认为我或许能唱点什么
Don’t you think I might like a little singing…
-跳点什么吗 -艾里亚特
…a little dancing, a little: -Elliot.
可答案是不
But no. All I ever hear is,
我听到的永远是”什么时候能到林边小镇” 完了
“How long until we get to Timberline, simple?
我们回去还要多久
How long until we get home?”
艾里亚特 那些是同一群海狸吗
Elliot! Are those the same beavers?
不 所有的海狸看上去都一样
No. All beavers look alike.
嘿 泰迪舞男
Hey! Tiny dancer!
没错 就是这样 摇摆啊摇摆
Yeah, that’s right! Shake it, shake it!
-让我们瞧瞧 -艾里亚特
-Let’s see some moves! -Elliot!
没错
Yeah.
艾里亚特 这该死的坝跟昨天的是同一道
Elliot, this is the same dang dam.
我们一直在兜圈子
We’ve been going in circles!
一圈 只兜了一个圈子
Circle. One time around.
你根本不晓得往哪走
You don’t even know where we’re going.
找到他们了 洛林
Got them, Lorraine!
-那是什么 -猎人
-What was that? -Hunters?
-他们在这里做什么 -好吧 孩子们 隐蔽
-What are they doing up here? -Okay, boys. Take cover!
-博格 我们得躲起来 -我要离开这里
-Boog, we gotta hide. -I’m out of here.
博格 等等 别朝那边走
Boog, wait! Don’t go out there!
嘿 伙计 停下 这可承受不了一头熊的重量
Hey, tubby, stop! Hey, this ain’t a load-bearing structure!
哦 糟糕了
Oh, that’s bad.
萝茜 这边
Rosie, in here.
-停 下来 -伙计 伙计 伙计
-Stop. Get off. -Buddy, buddy, buddy!
天啊
Crud.

Shaw!
丁克曼
Dinkleman!
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay!
你知道我们会死的
We’re gonna die and you know it.
这次可没人救得了你 宝贝
No one around here to save you this time, boys!
快点划 博格 用力划
Paddle, Boog! Paddle!
抓住岩石 抓住岩石
Grab a boulder! Grab a boulder!
右 左 右
Left, left. Right!
哦 好像你知道
Oh, like you know.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他不见 不 他在这边
He’s gone. Oh, there he is.
不 等等 这边 在这边
No, wait. There he is. There he is.
-怎么了 你这个小 -他在这边
-Why, you little… -There he is.
安静 我正试着控制方向呢
Quiet, I’m trying to drive.
再快一点 博格
Faster, Boog!
就像在一边抓鱼一边打猎
Like fishing and hunting at the same time.
手给我 博格 抓住我
Give me a hand, Boog! Hold me!
停下来 放开 艾里亚特 放开
Stop. Get off! Elliot, get off. Get off!
停下
Stop!
丁克曼
Dinkleman?
你 都是你干的
You. You did this.
-没错 是你干的 -我♥干♥了什么
-Yeah, that’s right. -What did I do?
你把我们弄到了狩猎区
You dragged us down to the hunting grounds.
-没错 你让我们躲到哪去 -我们只能在这坐以待毙
-Yeah, where are we gonna hide? -We’re sitting ducks out here.
而且现在正是狩猎季
And it’s open season!
好了好了 够了
All right, all right. That’s enough.
伙计们 这不是他的错
Guys, it’s not his fault.
哦 你说得对 艾里亚特 都是你的错
Oh, you’re right, Elliot. It’s your fault.
-我的错 -是的
-My fault? -Yeah.
要不是你 我现在应该在家里
If it werert for you I’d be home right now.
一切都不会发生
None of this would’ve ever happened.
你说知道回去的路 但你撒谎了
You said you knew the way back, but you lied.
我 不
L… No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 也许
Okay, maybe…
我想如果你和我呆在一起 也许你会喜欢我的
I thought if you hung out with me then maybe you would like me.
伙计 我曾经那么信任你 艾里亚特
Oh, man. I trusted you, Elliot.
抱歉 博格
I’m sorry, Boog.
我们还是拍档 对吗
We’re still partners, right?
艾里亚特 我们还是散伙的好
You know, Elliot, I’m better off alone.
那我们呢
What about us?
-对 -对 我们怎么办
-Yeah. -Yeah, what about us?
我们 没有我们
Us? There’s no us.
你们不是我的责任 还有你 我们结束了
You’re not my problem. And you? We’re done.
-但 博格 等等 -结束了
-But… Boog, wait. -Done.
-哦 不 -谢谢给我猎人执照 高迪
-Oh, no. -Thanks for the license, Gordy.
好了 伙计们 好运
All right, guys. Good luck.
嘿 艾尔 这是辆新车吧
Hey, Earl. That a new truck?
是啊看看 嫉妒吧
Yeah. Check it out. Jealous much?
你还好吗
You okay?
我把他放在瀑布上垣
I put him way above the falls.
我希望没做错
I hope I did the right thing.
别担心 贝丝我敢肯定博格 在他的新家过得很开心
Don’t worry, Beth. I’m sure Boog is happy in his new home.
愚蠢的大自然
Stupid nature.
文明
Civilization.
你好
Hello?
请问 有人在家吗
Excuse me. Is anybody home?
哦 我爱陶瓷的
Oh, sweet porcelain.
真痛快
And the crowd goes wild!
这儿应该有冰箱吧
Now, there’s gotta be a fridge in here somewhere.
哦 不
Oh, no.
驯鹿 臭鼬 海狸
Deers, skunks, beavers.
我得躲起来
I gotta hide.
那头熊把他们都放跑了
That bear’s turned them all.
过来这 洛林 在这让你又舒服又干爽
Here you go, Lorraine. There, you get good and dry.
到了明天 我们再去干掉那帮造♥反♥的
Come morning, we got a rebellion to crush.
然后我要把我的东西拿回来
And then I’m gonna take back what’s mine!
艾里亚特
Elliot.
有人吃了我的糖
Someone’s been eating my candy.
有人坐过我的椅子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章官方机密
下一篇文章旅程终点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!