No, no! Get that bill away from me.
开火
Fire!
伙计们 我们快离开这里
Guys, let’s get out of here!
警长 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff!
动物们都发疯了 那头熊是他们的头
The animals are going wild, and the bear is their leader!
这是给你的
It’s for you.
高迪 我去带他回来
Gordy, I’m bringing him home.
来吧 伙计们 他们只不过是动物而已
Come on, men! They’re just animals.
艾里亚特 抓住
Elliot, catch.
抓住了
Got it.
手臂举起来
Present arms!

Yeah!
开火
Fire!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
快回车上去
Back to the trucks!
博格 这还真管用
Boog, it’s working.
是啊看他们逃跑
Yeah. Look at them run.
-发送快乐先生 -谁
-Send in Mr. Happy! -Who?
冲啊冲啊
Go, go, go!
再见
Adieu!
快乐先生没有爆♥炸♥
Mr. Happy didn’t go off.
嘿 我们只是想把他们赶回小镇
Hey, whoa. We’re just supposed to run them into town.
没错 现在是该他们逃跑了 对吗
Well, it’s time for them to start running, isn’t it?
嘿 艾尔 那是你的车吗
Hey, Earl, ain’t that your truck?
是颗炸♥弹♥
That’s a bummer.
没错 快跑啊
That’s right. Keep running.
甜心
Sweet.
自♥由♥万岁
Freedom!
嗨 宝贝
Hello, Goldilocks.
什么
What?
10环中靶
Bull’s-eye!
快 我们要更多弹♥药♥
Quick! We need more ammo.
艾里亚特 艾里亚特 别帮忙了
Elliot! Elliot, stop helping me.
-接着干 -好了 看看你喜不喜欢
-Keep it coming. -Okay. Let’s see how you like it.
枕头 哦 拜托
A pillow? Oh, come on!
多点 再多点
More! More!
好的
All right.
来吧 妈妈的熊宝宝
Come on, mama’s bear.
你可比这样强看看你还有什么本事
You can do better than that. Let’s see what you got.
来吧
Come on.
博格
Boog!
好了 别把博格特惹恼了
Oh, yeah. Don’t mess with the Boogster. Fore!
好吧 洛林
All right, Lorraine.
让我们和熊宝宝说晚安
Let’s kiss this bear good night.
不 不 停下
No! No! Stop!
艾里亚特
Elliot?
伙计
Buddy?
哦 艾里亚特
Oh, Elliot.
你没事吧 艾里亚特
You all right, Elliot?
我有点头晕
I’m a little lightheaded.
嘿 小不点 干得漂亮
Hey, Tiny. Nice show.
-看啊神奇灰熊 -博格 博格 博格
-Behold, the mighty grizzly. -Boog, Boog, Boog.
-我们去搞定他 -什么 不要
-Let’s get him! -What? No!
-滚开 不 -我们来了
-Stay away! No! -Here you go.
加农炮
Cannonball!
艾里亚特 这地方还不算糟
You know, Elliot, this place ain’t so bad.
先等一下
Hold that thought. Oh, yeah.
空手道
Karate noises!

No.
-贝丝 -博格
-Beth? -Boog?
哦 博格
Oh, Boog.
-他在做什么 -他要放倒她吗
-What’s he doing? -Is he not gonna maul her?
不 她是他的妈妈 她会带我们回去
No. She’s his mom. She’s taking us home.
每个人
Every buddy?
我担心死了 我来带你回去
I was so worried. I’m bringing you back with me.
走吧 我们回家去
Come on. Let’s go home.
哦 不
Oh, no.
来吧 博格 我们回家
Come on, Boog. Let’s go home.
博格
Boog?
这是你的家了
You are home.
我真为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
我们两个怎么一道上直升机呢
So how are we both gonna fit in the helicopter?
-她会回来的 是吗 -谁
-She’s coming back, right? -Who?
穿短裤的女士博格
The shorts lady. Boog?
-嘿 大家伙 -怎么了
-Hey, big guy. -What’s up, Tiny?
-怎么了 -你说过我们
-What’s up? -You said that we…
-你在评论我们吗 -你还好吗
-You’re judging me? -How y’all doing?
-嘿 博格 -嗨 博格
-Hey, Boog. -Hi, Boog.
我知道他是只鸭子 但他对我真的不错
I know he’s a duck. But he treats me like a lady.
-但她是 -嘿 伙计
-But she’s… -Hey, buddy.
嘿 帮我找点吃的
Hey, find me some food.
得了 什么时候接我们走
Come on. What is our pickup time?
艾里亚特 我们不走了 这儿是我们的家
Elliot, we’re staying here. This is our home.
我们的亲人 我们住的地方
These are our people. This is where we reside.
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you insane?
那我们之前两天都在干什么来着
Where have you been for the last two days?
这地方太可怕了 太可怕了
This place is horrible. Horrible!
-嘿 伙计 -怎么了 伊恩
-Hey, guys. -What’s up, lan?
来吧 艾里亚特 没你想的那么糟
Come on, Elliot. It ain’t that bad.
至少她会带点喔喔糖 对吗
She’s at least gonna bring some Woo Hoo bars, right?
只有我们两个 艾里亚特
It’s just the two of us, Elliot.
除非你计划回到鹿群里去
Unless you plan on going back to your herd.
什么 我们散伙 我们可是哥们啊
What? And break up the team? Bros before does.
没错 我们是哥们
Yeah. Bros before does.
你好 艾里亚特
Hello, Elliot.
回头聊 博格
Catch you later, Boog.
嘿 不许碰我的树 你个兔牙毛球
Hey! Get off my trees, you bucktoothed sporran!
家的感觉 宝贝
Feels like home, baby.
嘿 博格
Hey, Boog!
-兔子大战 -哦 不
-Rabbit fight! -Oh, no, you didn’t.
真的吗 好吧 吃兔子吧
Oh, yeah? Well, eat rabbit.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob!
一个真正活着的大脚怪
A real live homo-sasquatchus.
等等 等等 不 不 不
Wait, wait. No. No. No!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章官方机密
下一篇文章旅程终点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!