Somebody’s been sitting in my chair.
有人忘记冲水了
Somebody forgot to flush!
而且他还在这里
And he’s still here.
来拿你的玩具熊 宝贝
Come back for your bear, Goldilocks?
准备好了没 我来了
Ready or not, here I come!
如果你今天要去树林 你可要大吃一惊了
If you go out in the woods today You’re sure of a big surprise
如果你今天要去树林 你可得好好伪装自己
If you go out in the woods today You better go in disguise
因为每只熊 只要住在那里
‘Cause every bear That ever there was
今天都会相聚在一起
Was gathered there Together because
因为今天是泰迪熊们的
Today’s the day The teddy bears have
野餐
Their picnic!
嘿 老熊 你没有地方躲的
Hey, bear! There ain’t nowhere that you can hide from me!
我一旦拿到了我的
As soon as I get mine.
一下把他们的头打暴
Blowing their heads off!
真是好时光
Good time.
艾里亚特
Elliot.
没有朋友
No buddy.
艾里亚特 你得躲起来
Elliot, you’ve gotta hide.
这有猎人们
The hunters are here.
他会让我们被发现的
He’s gonna give us away.
好了 来吧 来吧
All right! Bring it! Bring it!
-博格 -嘿 伙计
-Boog? -Hey, buddy.
你回来做什么
What are you doing back here?
得了吧 没有拍档我可不能回去
Come on. I couldn’t go home without my partner.
-我没有拍档 -艾里亚特
-I don’t have a partner. -Elliot.
我不需要鹿群 我也不需要你
I don’t need the herd and I don’t need you.
让我一个人去吧
So leave me alone.
恕难从命
Ain’t gonna be able to do it.
瞧 我老早救过你一次
You see, I already saved you once.
我得对你负责
That makes me responsible for you.
看到了 来吧 让我听听你怎么说来着 拍档
I saw that. Come on. Let me hear you say it. Partners.
-不 -说什么
-No. -What was that?
-我想我们能成为拍档 -不好意思 我听不清楚
-I guess we can be partners. -Sorry, I can’t hear you.
我说我想我们能成为拍档
I said I guess we can be partners.
-拍档 -拍档
-Partners! -Partners!
好吧好吧 这边走
Okeydokey. This way.
-这边 -好吧 也许你当头更好
-This way. -Right. Maybe you better lead.
没错 我们去车♥库♥ 那里很安全的
Yeah. Let’s get back to the garage, where it’s safe.
-安全 -安全
-Safe? -Safe?
嘿 博格 车♥库♥里能安排多少动物
Hey, Boog. How many animals can fit in the garage?
多少
How many…?
你好 博格
Hello, Boog.
我们都去
So where you all headed?
-去安全的地方 -那个叫车♥库♥的地方
-To the safe place. -This land of garage.
-和朋友们一起 -来吧 你欠我们的 小不点
-With buddy. -Come on. You owe us, Tiny.
-是的 -没错 说的对
-Yeah! -Yeah! That’s right!
对 我对大坝的事很抱歉
Yeah, I’m sorry about the dam.
是我让你们陷入困境 我知道 是我不好
And how I messed you all up, you know. My bad.
那你会把我们都带走是吧 博格
So you’re taking us with you, right, Booger?
行吗 求你了
Please? Please.
看看我 我可那么漂亮不该去死的
Look at me. I’m too pretty to die!
好吧 也许
Well, maybe…
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你可不能丢下我们走
You ain’t leaving without us.
我可没有冒犯的意思
I didn’t mean to call you Booger.
-我们能带上吉塞尔吗 -等等 让我想想
-Can we take Giselle? -Wait! Let me think.
猎人
Hunters.
该死 今晚没有人能回去了
Dang. Nobody’s going home tonight.
有好多猎人
There’s so many of them.
那就这样吧
That’s it, then.
也不多我一个了
No more me.
我想我会被挂在墙上
I guess I will be mounted on a wall.
哦 不 你不会的
Oh, no, you won’t.
当我变成熊皮毛毯的时候 他们会踩在我身上走过
Now, when I’m a bearskin rug, they can walk all over me.
但在这发生以前 我不会不做抵抗就束手就擒的
But until that happens, I ain’t going out without a fight.
-什么 -战斗
-What? -Fight?
-F打头的那个词 -没错
-The F word? -That’s right.
你们教会我的一件事
One thing you all have taught me…
森林是麻烦不断充满危险的地方
…the woods is a messed-up, dangerous place.
而且你们都很疯狂 你们过去的两天把我整得屁滚尿流
And y’all are crazy. You’ve been kicking my butt for the last two days.
是的 我好像干过
Yeah, I kind of did.
-我没有 -抱歉
-I didn’t. -Sorry.
那我们就用你们对我的办法对待他们
So let’s do to them what you’ve been doing to me.
现在 我宣布我们要给我的客人
Now, I say we give our guests
好好上一趟野外经历课
the full outdoor experience.

Yeah!
嘿 这是个人单打独斗的
Hey! Is this a private fight
还是大家都可以报名参加
or can anybody join?
因为松鼠大王想加入
Because McSquizzy wants in.
好啊我们需要你的松果
Good. Because we’ll need your nuts.
-还有你的橡果 -有什么计划吗 博格
-And your acorns too. -What’s the plan, Boog?
我们会把那些坏人都赶回小镇上
Oh, we gonna run those yahoos back to town.
是的 宝贝 等我们整倒他们之后
Yeah, baby. When we get through with them,
他们就再也不敢回来了
they won’t ever come back.
你认为自己很强么
So you think you’re so tough, huh?
知道我怎么想吗
Well, you know what I think?
我觉得你还只是妈妈的熊宝宝
I think you’re still just a mama’s bear.
你来看着这里 维尼先生 妈妈去冲个凉
You guard the fort, Mr. Weenie. Mama’s gonna take a dip.
太好了 妈妈都要变味了
That’s good. Mama’s getting kind of gamey.
来吧 鲍勃 今晚会有满月
Come on, Bob. There’s gonna be a full moon out tonight.
-抱歉 -来吧 我们走
-Sorry. -Come on. Let’s go.
博格
Boog?

Oh, yeah.
-玛丽亚 放手 -让我拿
-Maria, let go. -I’ll carry it.
是空的
It’s empty.
女士们
Ladies.
嘿后 嘿后
Heave-ho, heave-ho.
太棒了
This is gonna be great.
你 我们需要更多的鸭子
You. We gonna need more ducks.
艾里亚特 你脸上的是巧克力吗
Elliot, is that chocolate on your face?

No.
-那是只宠物 -他会让我们被发现的
-It’s a pet. -He’s gonna blow our cover.
我一直苟且偷生
I’ve been living a lie!
求你们了 带我一起走吧
Please, take me with you.
嘿 博格 背包男孩的事没放在心上吧
Hey, Boog. You’re not still mad about that backpack thing, are you?
哦 不 我从不记仇的 就让它过去吧
Oh, no. I never hold a grudge. I just let them go.
那是什么
What was that?
是信♥号♥♥
It’s the signal.
好了 戴尼 我们把他们围起来
Okay, Deni. Let’s round them up!
好的 女士们 冲啊
All right, ladies. Let her rip!
-带上防毒面具 -收到
-Gas mask. -Got it!
我的裤子
My pants!
干的好 瑞丽 好了
Good job, Reilly. All right.
是时候把他们赶回小镇了
Time to run these guys back to town.
准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
-这看上去有点傻 -是的 没错 有一点
-This is awkward. -Yes. Yes, it is.
-我来可以吗 -来吧 脏兮兮的艾里亚特
-Can I? -Go for it, Smelliot.
冲啊
Charge!
惊跑 鹿群惊跑啦
Holy stampede! It’s a stampede!
好了 让我看看你的本事
All right. Show me your “grr” face!
让我们好好教训他们一顿
Now, let’s kick some hunter bahookie!
鲍勃 我们被打劫了
Bob, we’ve been robbed!
他们还带走了维尼先生
And they took Mr. Weenie!
冲啊伙计 让他们的小短腿都动起来
Come on, mate! Move them pudgy wee legs!
这感觉才是活着
I feel so alive!
放下鹿角
Drop antlers!
保佑我
Bless me.
不 不
No! No!
你还好吗 拍档
How you doing, partner?
博格 太棒了 让我们每年都这样干
Boog, this is great. Let’s do this every year.
不 不 把鸟嘴拿开

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章官方机密
下一篇文章旅程终点
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!