收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
长官 海湾里还有一艘民用船
Sir, there’s still a civilian vessel in the Gulf…
伙计们 你们要保护的是两百万民众
Gentlemen, you’re protecting a city of 2 million people.
不能冒险营救只有十人的民船
You will not risk those lives for a boat that holds 10.
听明白没
Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir
兄弟 那样太冷血了吧
Man, that’s cold.
你知道我在想什么吧
You know what I’m thinking.
我在你的脑子里呢
I’m in your brain.
-我懂 -那我们去钓大鱼吧
– I know. – Then let’s go fishing.
出发
Here we go!
来啊 兄弟 使点劲
Come on, bro! Put some muscle to it!
顾你自己吧 小子
Worry about yourself, kiddo!
总有些事情你无法抵抗
There are things you can’t fight,
比如天灾
acts of God.
看见飓风袭来
You see a hurricane coming,
你就得赶快躲开
you have to get out of the way.
但当你驾驶着猎人
But when you’re in a jaeger,
你突然间就要能扛得住它
suddenly, you can fight the hurricane.
你能赢的
You can win.
阿♥拉♥斯加海岸线10英里处
绑紧后赶快下来
Get ’em tied down and go down below!

Now!
离陆地还有多远
How far to the mainland?
离安克雷奇还有七英里 船长
7 Miles off Anchorage, sir.
但我们不一定能到达浅海区域
But we won’t even make it past the shallows!
是的 到不了
No, we won’t!
那东边三英里的小岛呢
What about that island 3 Miles east?
不 不 只有两英里 船长
No! No! It’s 2 Miles, sir.
一…一英里了 船长
O-one mile, sir!
越来越近了
It’s getting closer.
搞啥会越来越近的?
How the hell can it be getting closer?
是怪兽
Kaiju.
右满舵
Harder starboard!
正在尽力
I’m doing it as fast as I can!

Now!
怪兽代号♥:镰刀头(Knifehead) 等级:第三♥级♥ 高度:96米 重量:2700吨♥
天啊
Oh, God!
这边又是什么鬼东西啊
What the hell?
抓稳啊
Hang on!
船只已安全
Ship secure.
-调整扭矩 -正在弄
– Adjust the torque! – I’m on it.
扭矩锁定
Torque locked.
抓住它 快 射它
Get him. Come on. Shoot him.
来了 来了
I’m on it! I’m on it!
电流报告 长官
Discharge reading, sir.
有等离子加农炮
Plasma Cannon in the shallow shelves
在距离海岸线七英里海域释放
7 Miles off the coastal line.
流浪者 到底发生了什么
Gipsy, what the hell is going on?
任务完成 长官 打了两次
Job’s done, sir. Lit it up twice.
我们的第五次击杀收入囊中
Bagged our fifth kill.
你们违抗了直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order!
不是有意冒犯 长官
Respectfully, sir,
我们拦截了怪兽
we intercepted a kaiju
救了那条船上所有人
and saved everyone on that boat.
马上回到你们的位置去
Get back to your post, now!
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
怪兽的生命信♥号♥♥在上升
Kaiju signature rising!
传感器检测无误
Sensor checks.
那东西还活着 长官
That thing’s still alive, sir.
流浪者
Gipsy!
我们还能收到生命信♥号♥♥
We’re still getting a signature!
那头怪兽还活着
That kaiju is still alive!
带上船离开那里
Grab the boat and get out of there.
听到了吗
You copy?
带上船立刻离开那里
Grab the boat and get out of there now!
-拿下它 罗利 -我来
– Take it, Raleigh! – I got this!
指挥室 我们被击中了
Loccent, we’re hit!
左臂失去控制了 长官
Left arm’s gone cold, sir.
外壳 它打穿了外壳
The hull! It went through the hull!
罗利 听我说 你要…
Raleigh, listen to me! You need…
不 不
No! No!
蓄电中
Loading.
第二次放电中断了所有通讯 长官
Second discharge fried all the comms, sir.
我接收不到任何信♥号♥♥
I’m not getting any signals.
压力下降
Pressure dropping!
失去压力 重复 失去压力
No pressure! Repeat: No pressure!
没有生命信♥号♥♥了 长官
No signatures, sir.
现在怎么办 长官
What do we do now, sir?
现在我要你注意看探测器
Now, I want you to keep your eye on that gauge there.
你知道我想找什么吗
Now, you know what I’d like to find?
我想找到一艘完整的船
I’d like to find a whole ship.
这就是我要找的
That’s what I’d like to find.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等下 就在那 就在那
Wait! Right there, right there!
挖吧
Dig!
这是什么
Hey, what is it?
只是个旧玩具
It’s just an old toy.
我们总找不到什么好东西
We never find anything good.

Listen.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别过来
Stay here!
先生
Mister?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help?
杨希
Yancy.
杨希
Yancy.
快 快去找人 快
Run! Get help, fast!
会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
环太平洋
怪兽了解了我们的防御方式
The kaiju are learning our defenses.
它们在适应 在进化
They’re adapting. Evolving.
我们损失猎人的速度比制♥造♥的速度更快
And we’re losing jaegers faster than we can build them.
利马
Lima.
西雅图
Seattle.
符拉迪沃斯托克
Vladivostok.
现在从穿越口过来的是四级怪兽
Category 4 kaijus are now coming through the breach.
就算是你也能看得出来 将军
I think even you can see, marshal,
这不再是良策了
this is no longer a sound strategy.
五年后 阿♥拉♥斯加基地 关闭日
袭击的频率正在增加
The frequency of the attacks has increased.
而猎人不再是最效的防线了
The jaegers are not the most viable line of defense anymore.
我意识到了
I am aware.
每次猎人倒下 死的都是我的驾驶员
Those are my rangers that die every time a jaeger falls,
所以我才最后一次请求你
which is why I’m asking you for one last chance…
对不起 将军 对不起
Excuse me, marshal. Excuse me!
-最后一次倾尽全力作战 -听我说
– one final assault with everything we’ve got. – Listen to me.
猎人计划已经终止了 将军
The jaeger program is dead, marshal.
另一方面
On the other hand,
海岸线的筑墙计划是个更有效的选择
the coastal wall program is a promising option.
全世界都很感激
The world appreciates
你和你的手下所做的一切
all that you and your men have done,
但是已经结束了
but it’s over.
我们授权你带所有剩下的猎人
We will authorize you to take all remaining jaegers
到最后一个作战基地 香港
to the last battle station: Hong Kong.
我们准备接下来八个月继续给你拨款
We’re prepared to fund you for the next eight months
直到海防城墙建好
while the coastal wall is completed.
之后我们就会停止拨款了
After that, you will receive no further support.
这就是最终决定 将军
You have your answer, Marshal.
就这样结束了?
So that’s it?
结束了吗
It’s over?
西装革履 口蜜腹剑
Suits and ties, flashy smiles.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!