和我呆在一起 别离开
Stay with me. Stay in the now.
不要困在记忆里
Don’t engage in a memory.
真子
Mako.
真子
Mako!
听我说
Listen to me.
真子
Mako?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
怪兽代号♥:恶魔女巫 等级:二级
高度:60米 重量:2040吨♥
2016年5月15日入侵东京
真子
Mako.
这只是记忆而已
This is just a memory.
不是真实的
None of this is real.
武器系统就绪
Weapons system engaged.
离子炮弹就绪
Plasma Cannon powering up.
不要
Oh, no.
武器系统就绪 启动故障安全装置
Weapon system engaged! Go to fail-safe!
故障安全装置发生故障
Fail-safe not responding.
神经电阻发生故障
There’s a problem with the neural blocker!
她的交互太过牢固了
Her connection’s way too strong!
充电完毕 真子
Fully charged. Mako!
真子 听我说
Mako, listen to me.
这是记忆 不是真实的
This is just a memory. None of it is real.
全部人员立即撤离
切断电源 切断电源
The power line! The power line!
切断主电源
Get the main power line!
切断电源 切断电源
Take them offline! Take them offline!
断开了
I just did.
武器系统断开
Weapon system disengaged.
真子
Mako!
未通过神经交互测试
Neural bridge exercise invalid.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
神经交互系统终止
Drift sequence terminated.
还要再试一次吗
Would you like to try again?
香港 兽骨黑市
找到你了
Hello.
你在找怪兽骨粉吗
You looking for some kaiju bone powder?
骨…骨粉?
S… some bone?
骨粉?
Some bone powder?
不 我要那玩意干嘛
Uh, no, why would I want that?
补肾壮阳 谁用谁说好 我自己也用
Male potency. I take it myself.
我知道了 还是不用了 谢谢你
I see. Uh, no, thank you.
我想找汉尼拔·周
I’m looking for Hannibal Chau.
来吧
Come.
找汉尼拔·周是吧
Hannibal Chau, huh?
祝你好运
Good luck.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊 这简直是天堂
Oh, my God, this place is heaven!
那是二级怪兽的淋巴结
That’s a lymph gland from a category 2!
你这的又是什么
And what are you working on here?
这是角质层吗 完整无缺的?
Is this a cuticle? In mint condition?
那是怪兽皮肤上的寄生虫吗
Is that a kaiju skin parasite?
我从没见过活的
I’ve never seen them alive before!
通常怪兽死了 它们也活不了
They… they usually die as soon as the kaiju falls!
我以为没办法让它存活呢
I thought you couldn’t keep them alive!
把它们放在氨水里就行了
You can if you soak’em in ammonia.
你来干什么的
What do you want?
我是来找汉尼拔·周的
I’m looking for Hannibal Chau.
有人告诉我他在这里
I was told he was here.
谁派你来的
Who wants to know?
我真的无可奉告
I really can’t say.
斯泰克·彭蒂科斯让我来的
Stacker Pentecost sent me!
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, that’s great. That’s real great.
所以我敢肯定你就是汉尼拔·周 对吧
So I take it you’re Hannibal Chau, right?
你喜欢这个名字吗
You like the name?
这个名字取自…
I took it from, uh…
我最喜欢的历史人物
My favorite historical character
和我第二喜欢的布鲁克林四川菜馆
and my second-favorite szechuan restaurant in Brooklyn.
告诉我你的目的吧
Now tell me what you want,
否则我把你当猪杀了
before I gut you like a pig
然后喂寄生虫
and feed you to the skin louse.
她交互时失控了
She can’t control her drift,
是他先失控的
and he went out of phase first!
我们都知道发生了什么
We all know what happened.
我们不能承担任何错误
We can’t afford mistakes,
怪兽一直在进化
the kaiju keep evolving,
他们却一直在拖我们的后腿
they keep kicking our asses!
他们都不怎么样
He’s a has-been, she’s a rookie.
我可不想让这么不靠谱的人掩护我
I don’t want them protecting my bomb run, sir.
汉森先生 请注意你的言辞
You need to watch your tone, Mr. Hansen.
待在那
Hey, stay there.
等我一下
Give me a moment.
你们俩真♥他♥妈♥丢人
You two are a goddamn disgrace.
你会让我们全送命的
You’re gonna get us all killed,
就是这样
and here’s the thing.
我还想活着完成任务
I want to come back from this mission
我还没活够
’cause I quite like my life.
所以你为什么不行行好 从这里消失呢
So why don’t you just do us all a favor and disappear?
那是你唯一擅长的事
It’s the only thing you’re good at.
你给我闭嘴
Stop! Now!
哎呦 差点忘了
Yeah, that’s right.
管好你的小女友
You just hold back your little girlfriend.
一个欠抽的骚货
One of you bitches needs a leash.
向她道歉
Apologize to her.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
我说了 向她道歉
I said apologize to her.
你们搞什么
What’s going on?
都给我站起来
On your feet, both of you!
贝克特 真子 马上来我办公室
Becket, Mori, into my office, now.
这事还没完
No, we aren’t finished!
到此为止
Hey! Hey! This is over!
长点心吧 你可是一名驾驶员
You’re a ranger, for Chris sake.
给我拿出驾驶员的样子来
Why don’t you start acting like one?
是我先失控的 是我的错
I went out of phase first. It was my mistake.

No.
是我的错
It was my mistake.
我就不该让你们上同一台机甲
I should have never let you two in the same machine.
所以说呢
So, what?
你要让我们停职了
You’re grounding us?
不是你
Not you.
请求批准停职 长官
Permission to be dismissed, sir.
批准 真子小姐
Permission granted, Miss Mori.
真子
Mako.
长官 你在干什么
Sir, what are you doing?
她是目前实力最强的选手
She is the strongest candidate by far.
我们还有什么选择啊
What other options do we have?
告诉我
Huh? Tell me!
你别以为我是好惹的
Do not let my calm demeanor fool you, ranger!
现在没有你反抗的份儿
Now is not a good moment for your insubordination!
真子经验匮乏
Mako is too inexperienced
不能在回忆里自控
to rein in her memories during combat.
你不是因此才不让她驾驶的
That’s not why you grounded her.
我在她的记忆里
I was in her memories.
我什么都看见了
I saw everything.
我不管你看见了什么
I don’t care what you think you saw.
猎人探戈狼(Coyote Tango) 第一代机甲
产地:日本 生产日期:2015年12月30日
高度:82米 重量:2312吨♥
操作系统:”鹦鹉螺-4″型SNYC系统 动力核心:Iso-thoc核动力处理器 核动力驱动
我知道她对你有多重要
I know what she means to you.
我看见了 我…
I saw it! I…
谈话到此结束
This conversation is over.
将军
Marshal.
将军 就不能再谈谈吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!