I mean, that’s really useful.
等我们打起来了
Uh, you know, we get into a fight,
你可以帮我们建一条逃跑的路对吧 雷
you can build our way out of it, eh, Ray?
我叫罗利
It’s Raleigh.
随便了
Whatever.
听着 你是彭蒂科斯钦点的
Look, you’re Pentecost’s bright idea.
我老爸 他好像挺喜欢你的
My old man, he seems to like you,
但正是你这种人毁掉了整个猎人项目
but it’s guys like you who brought down the jaeger program.
对于我来说你一文不值
To me, you’re dead weight.
你要是敢拖我的后腿
You slow me down,
我会把你撂个狗吃屎
I’m gonna drop you like a sack of kaiju shit.
回头见 罗利
I’ll see you around, Raleigh.
拜托 麦克斯
Come, Max.
别责怪他
You can blame me for that one.
我亲自把他养大的
I’ve raised him on my own.
他很聪明 但是我一直没想明白
He’s a smart kid, but I never knew
该给他一个拥抱还是一脚踹开
whether to give him a hug or a kick in the ass.
恕我直言 长官
With respect, sir…
你真该一脚踹过去的
I’m pretty sure which one he needs.
候选人选拔 6时
四比〇
4 points to zero.
四比一
4 points to 1.
四比二
4 points to 2.
怎么回事
Okay, what?
你不喜欢他们吗
You don’t like ’em?
我以为他们是你亲自选出来的
I thought you selected them personally.
你说什么
Excuse me?
每场比赛结束
Every time a match ends
你都会做那个表情
you make this little gesture,
好像对他们的表现很不满
like you’re critical of their performance.
那不是针对他们的 是针对你的
It’s not their performance, it’s yours.
是你的策略
Your gambit.
你完全可以两招内解决他们的
You could have taken all of them two moves earlier.
你是这么认为的吗
You think so?
我知道是这样的
I know so.
我们换个人吧
Can we change this up?
不如让她来试试吧
How ’bout we give her a shot?
不行
No.
我们按照学员名单上来 驾驶员
We stick to the cadet list we have, Ranger.
只有有默契的候选人
Only candidates with drift compatibility…
我也有 将军
which I have, marshal.
真子 这不仅是神经交互的问题
Mako, this is not only about a neural connection.
还有体质兼容方面的问题
It’s also about a physical compatibility.
怎么了 将军
What’s the matter, marshal?
你觉得你最聪明的手下会输给我吗
Don’t think your brightest can cut it in the ring with me?
去吧
Go.
先得四分算赢
Four strikes marks a win.
记住 默契很重要
Remember, it’s about compatibility.
这是一场对话 而不是打架
It’s a dialogue, not a fight.
我是不会让你的
But I’m not gonna dial down my moves.
好吧
Okay.
那我也不会
Then neither will I.
一比〇
1-0.
一比一
1-1.
二比一 集中注意力
2-1. Concentrate.
二比二
2-2.
你要小心点
Better watch it.
三比二
3-2.
真子小姐 争主动权
够了
Enough.
该看的都看了
I’ve seen what I need to see.
我也是
Me too.
她会是我的副驾驶
She’s my copilot.
不行
That’s not going to work.
为什么
Why not?
因为是我说了算 贝克特先生
Because I said so, Mr. Becket.
我已经决定了
I made my decision.
两小时后去破碎穹顶报道
Report to the shatterdome in two hours
到时候就知道你的副驾驶是谁了
and find out who your copilot will be.
真子
Mako.
刚才那是怎么回事
What was all that about?
我没疯 你也感觉到了 对吧
I mean, I’m not crazy. You felt it, right?
我们有默契
We are drift compatible.
多谢你为我说话
Thank you for standing up for me.
但是没什么好说的了
But there is nothing to talk about.
那是我的房♥间
That’s my room.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我以为你想当驾驶员呢
I mean, come on. I thought you wanted to be a pilot.
真子 这件事值得去争取
Mako, this is worth fighting for.
我们不需要服从他
We don’t have to just obey him.
这不是服从的问题 贝克特先生
It’s not obedience, Mr. Becket.
是尊重
It’s respect.
那你至少告诉我他为什么要这样
Would you at least tell me what his problem is?
回顾悉尼袭击
In the wake of the Sydney incident,
它揭露了生命之墙项目
which showed the ineffective nature
脆弱不堪
of the wall of life program,
许多人在质疑政♥府♥的动机
many are questioning the government’s motives
并很疑惑为什么猎人项目会被终止
and wondering why the jaeger program has been discontinued.
太平洋沿岸的几个城市
Riots have erupted along the coastlines
已经爆发♥骚♥乱了
of several pan pacific cities.
我们正在把数百万民众和物资
We have now relocated millions of civilians
转移到离海岸线三百英里的内陆安全地带
and supplies 300 Miles inland to the safe zones.
安全地带 只属于有钱有权人的吧
Safe zones? For the rich and powerful?
那我们剩下的人怎么办
What about the rest of us?
就是 回答问题
Yeah, answer the question.
我相信生命之墙
I believe the wall of life
仍是我们目前最佳的选择
is still our best option at this time.
在这个问题上我只能说那么多
And that’s all I’m gonna say on the matter.
谢 谢谢你
Than… thank you.
第一次怪兽和人类的交互实验
Kaiju/human drift experiment, take one.
那大脑的部分是前额叶
The, the brain segment is the frontal lobe.
很有可能
Um, chances are…
这部分已经被损坏得无法交互了
The segment’s far too damaged to drift with.
题外话
Unscientific aside:
赫尔曼 如果你听到了这个
Hermann, if you’re listening to this,
要我还活着
well, I’m either alive
也证明了我所做的成功了
and I’ve proven what I’ve just done works…
那么 我赢了
In which case, ha, I won.
要我死了
Or I’m dead
那都是你的错
and I’d like you to know that it’s all your fault.
真是你的错
It really is, you know.
是你逼我这么干的
You drove me to this.
即使那样 我还是赢了
In which case, ha, I also won.
算是吧
Sort of.
我要进去了 三
I’m going in in three…

Two…

One.
牛顿 牛顿
Newton. Newton!
你都干了些什么啊
What have you done?
危险流浪者的神经交互测试
Gipsy Danger neural test
将在二十分钟后进行
commencing in 20 minutes.
危险流浪者的神经交互测试将在二十分钟后进行
Gipsy Danger neural test commencing in 20 minutes.
危险流浪者的神经交互测试将在二十分钟后进行
Gipsy Danger neural test commencing in 20 minutes.
我能进来吗 真子
Mm. May I come in, Mako?
请所有驾驶员到大厅集中
All pilots report to mess hall.
很久之前 我向你保证过
A long time ago, I made you a promise.
去准备吧
危险流浪者号♥试运行 8时
这些发射器都坏了
These transmitters are non-operative.
去把它们换掉
I need them replaced.
把模拟器设定为测试模式
Setting harness for test mode.
等待第二位驾驶员
Waiting for second pilot.
两位驾驶员已到位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!