We’ve lost engine one!
-二号♥也是 还有三号♥ -四号♥
-And two and three. -Four!
-启用紧急备用装置 -是的 老大
-Switch to emergency power. -Aye, aye, Skipper.
前面是一车西瓜 没路了
We’ve got melons! Dead ahead!
我能看见了 瑞哥 绿色炸♥弹♥
I can see. Rico, the glowy thing!
又看不见了
Venetian blinded again!
-我们被围堵了 -启动自毁程序
-We’ve been boarded. -Initiate self-destruct sequence.
-漂亮 -喔
-Nice. -Whee!
说真的 没想到我们还真有自毁程序
Frankly, I’m surprised we had a self-destruct sequence.
同志们 作战准备
All right, boys, battle stance.
我们正在准备着呢 长官
We’re in battle stance, sir.
很好 准备突破重围
Okay, good. Now we spring our trap.
还不确定被困的是谁呢
I’m not sure they’re the ones that are trapped, sir.
科沃斯基 还记得我们
Kowalski, remember our
讲过的没啥帮助的计划么
little talk about true but unhelpful comments?
-是的 长官 -有的时候还是要随机应变
-Yes, sir. -Sometimes we just have to wing it.

Wow.
抱歉 老大 是我低估了你的作战计划
Sorry for underestimating the plan, Skipper.
科沃斯基 我理解 以后不要再质疑我了
It’s okay, Kowalski. Just don’t ever doubt me again.
这到底是怎么回事
Now, what the heck is going on?!
企鹅们 淡定
Remain calm, penguins.
你们现在受北风特工局的保护
You are now under the protection of the North Wind.
救你们就不用谢了
You’re welcome.
我的天啊
My gosh.
你们这群家伙太可爱了 太太太可爱了
You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute!
毛茸茸
And cuddly.
嘿 走开 别抱了
Hey, get away! No more hugs!
好像被毛茸茸的小狗舔一样
It’s like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs.
大力熊 大力熊
Corporal! Corporal!
导航路线回北风特工局总部
Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters.
伊娃 通知他们我们带证人过去
Eva, inform them that we’re bringing in witnesses.
菜鸟 芝士条给我
Private, Dibble me.
我们不会跟你走的
We’re not going anywhere with you.
我们都不知道你们是谁
We don’t even know who the heck you are.
北风特工局是一群精英组成的
The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe…
北风特工局是一群精英
The North Wind is an elite under…
一群精英
An elite undercover interspecies…
负责帮助
…task… force, dedicated to help…
帮助
helping…
负责帮助
Dedicated to helping…
帮助那些遭受困难的弱势动物
Dedi… Dedicated to helping animals who can’t help themselves.
-像企鹅 -是么 那你是谁
-Like penguins. -Really? And you are?
-我的名字是机密 -机密 这是什么 荷兰话么
-My name is classified. -Classified? What is that, Dutch?
-真心听不懂你的口音 -你说什么
-Can’t really hear the accent. -Excuse me?
-这口音听懂了 -我的名字不叫机密
-There’s the accent. -No, my name isn’t Classified.
我的名字是机密的
My name is classified
因为我是这个突击队的头头
because I am the leader of this strike team.
这是海豹 叫爆豹 擅长武器和爆破
The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives.
这是大力熊 他是我们的大力士
The bear is Corporal, he’s our muscle.
这是猫头鹰伊娃 负责情报和分♥析♥
And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis.
好吧 机密探员 我们恰好也是一支精英队伍呢
Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too.
自毁程序已启动
Self-destruct sequence activated.
-你们真应该给这些按钮
-You know, you should really
贴上标签的 -倒计时三 二 一
label these things. -In three, two, one…
我叫老大 是我们队的头儿 后面那位是科沃斯基
The name’s Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski.
他是我们的行动参谋 说点机智的话 科沃斯基
He’s the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski.
看见没 他完全和我们不一个境界
See? He’s working on a whole ‘nother level.
还有瑞哥 他是我们的爆破专家
And Rico, he’s our demolition expert.
他毁掉那沙发
He destroyed that chair
完全为了开心 就是这么任性
for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all.
这位是菜鸟
And then there’s Private.
他算是 我们队的秘书兼吉祥物
He’s… he’s sort of our, you know, secretary/mascot.
-好萌 -好可爱 哦 不好意思
-Cute. -And cuddly. Oh, sorry.
我们来看看这又可爱又萌的手挡有什么本事
Well, let’s see how well “Cute and cuddly” Handles this next bit.
这狗狗门不错嘛
Nice doggy door.

Wow.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
喔 喔 喔 这地儿不错嘛 机密先生
Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified.
多谢夸奖 我不叫机密
Thank you. That’s not my name.
到达十七停机坪
Arrival at pad 17.
好了 小企鹅们
All right, tiny penguins,
在北风特工局
the best way for the North
保护像你们这种可怜动物的最佳方案是
Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves
将布莱恩博士绳之以法 因为你们去过他的潜艇
is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub,
所以 你们要把知道的一切都告诉我
so I need to know everything you know.
-嘿 -赶紧把你们知道的全告诉我
-Hey! -Just tell me everything you know.
好吧 第一条
All right. Numero uno:
-千万别在郁金香之争中相信荷兰人 -郁金香之争
-Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight. -Tulip fight…
加拿大正在秘密训练一支大脚野人军队
Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch.
而热狗 其实只有百分之十七是狗肉做的
Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog.
不是让你说每一件事
Not “Everything” Everything. Just…
只需要告诉我
everything regarding
关于奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩绑♥架♥你们的所有细节
your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine.
-你怎么不早说呢 -什么
-Why didn’t you say so? -What?
我们小队发现奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩博士
My team has uncovered that Dr.
真实的名字其实是德里克
Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek.
-戴夫 -是戴夫 章鱼戴夫
-Dave. -As Dave the octopus.
是章鱼么 不 布莱恩博士不是章鱼 他是
An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is…
一条章鱼 正是如此 我们的情报也是这样的
An octopus. Precisely. That’s exactly what our intel indicated.
把羊放走
Release the sheep.
海陆战队研究所
不过你们肯定不知道的是
What you, of course, could not know is that Dr.
布莱恩博士在威尼斯的实验室
Brine’s laboratory in Venice
正在密研制一种
is secretly developing a
毁灭性武器 叫做美杜莎血清
doomsday weapon called the “Medusa Serum.”
-但是你不知道的是 德里克 -是戴夫
-But what you don’t know is that Dirk… -Dave.
-戴夫不会用他的巴祖卡血清 -是美杜莎血清
-Dave won’t be using his bazooka serum… -Medusa Serum.
他的美杜莎血清吓唬人了
Medusa Serum on anybody.
-这回说对了 -给他们看看 瑞哥
-That part is accurate. -Show him, Rico.
你偷了美杜莎血清
You stole the Medusa Serum?
偷了美杜莎血清 拯救了世界
Well, stole the serum, saved the day,
替你完成了任务 随你怎么说
did your job for you. Call it what you will.
-德比 -是戴夫
-Debbie! -Dave.
-戴夫 -他黑进了我们系统
-Dave! -He hacked into our system.
怎么没声音啊
Where’s the sound?
戴夫 你的麦克风没打开
Dave. Your microphone, it’s not on.
我什么都听不见
I can’t… I can’t hear anything.
按一下麦克风图案的按钮
Click on the button with the picture of the microphone.
-每次有坏人打进来的时候就会这样 -你好 有人吗
-Every time a villain calls in, this happens. -Hello? Hello?
现在能听到了 但是又看不到了
Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you.
太烦人啦 每次都这样
So annoying. Every time.
-就像和我父母视频的时候一样 -现在呢
-It’s like talking to my parents. -How about now?
-吼吼 -棒呆了
-Hurray! -Great!
是啊 看到你了 太棒了
Yes, we’ve got you; that’s fantastic.
-好极了 我们说到哪儿了
-Excellent. Now, where was I?
戴夫
Dave!
大家好 北风特工局 看来你们已经见过我的老朋友了
Greetings, North Wind. I see you’ve met my old zoo-mates.
谁跟你是朋友 我可不好你这口
We were never mates. There was no mating.
投降吧 戴夫
Turn yourself in, David.
你已经黔驴技穷了 因为我已经偷了你那
You’re powerless now that I’ve stolen
-宝贵的美杜莎血清 -什么 就你 那不是你偷得
-your precious Medusa Serum. -What? You? You didn’t steal that.
-都结束了 -都结束了么
-It’s over. -It’s over?
那我为什么还给你打电♥话♥
Then why did I call you?
好奇怪 哦 可能是为了给你看这个
Weird. Oh, maybe it was to show you this.
四只企鹅可用不了这么多血清啊
That is a lot of serum for four penguins.
哦 你以为就只针对你们四个么
Oh, you thought this was just about you four?
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们才刚刚开始
We’re just getting started.
现在 恕我失陪 我要去购物
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping…
买♥♥点复仇用品
for revenge!
等等 怎么关这个
Wait, how do you…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!