It’s five klicks southwest,
停在了那个小岛上
but it stopped at that remote island.
陆地啊
Land?
干得不错啊 你找到陆地了
Good on you. You’ve tracked down some land.
不 你这个笨蛋
No, silly willy. We’ve
我们一直在跟踪你们的小秘书兼吉祥物
been tracking your little secretary/mascot.
什么 你们在菜鸟身上安了跟踪设备
What? You put a homing device on Private?
其实每个人都安了 当我用飞镖射你们的时候
All of you, actually, when I darted you.
你这下作
You low-down,
肮脏 污秽 龌龊
dirty, mangy, filthy,
长满跳蚤 满身骚臭的家伙
flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker!
但是 干得好
But… good.
看见没 我早说过了
See, I told you.
应该让专业的来解决这些问题
You should’ve left this to the professionals.
892.
895.
你们好啊
Ahoy there!
企鹅们
Penguins.
我猜你们都想知道我为什么把你们抓来
I bet you’re all just dying to know why I brought you here.
-他会杀了我们的 -什么 当然不会了
-He’s gonna kill us all! -What? No.
我的美杜莎血清不会让人死掉的
My Medusa Serum doesn’t kill anyone.
-那有什么好玩的 -那它会怎么样
-Where’s the fun in that? -So, what does it do?
更加更加恐怖的事
Something much, much worse.
好吧 但是 具体是什么
Right. But, like, what specifically?
我就是带你们来见证这个的
Well, that’s exactly what I came up here to show you.
我只需要一个实验对象
All I need is a test subject.
你好啊 小小虫
Hello, little buggy-boo!
是因为我叫的声音太吵了吗 我可以 哇
Is this about the chirping? ‘Cause I could… Whoa!

Whoa!
看好了 见证我释放美杜莎血清
Behold, as I unleash the full power
全部能量的时刻
of the Medusa Serum.
发射
Fire!
太棒了 成功了
Yes! It works!
我创造了一个怪物 我创造了一个怪物
I made a monster. I made a monster!
你们这些可爱的企鹅就是下一个
And all you adorable penguins are next!
哎呀
Crikey!
谁说的
Who said that?
不是
No.
不是 不是
No. No.
是你
Yes!
先生们 你们还记得菜鸟
Gentlemen, you remember Private.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
你早晚会遭报应的 戴夫
You’ll never get away with this, Dave.
我的兄弟们就要来了
My brothers are coming,
我们齐心协力一定会
and together we’ll take a
毁掉你这肮脏的计划
wrecking ball to your whole rotten operation.
停止猎鹅行动 各位
Call off the hunt, everyone.
看来精英小队会自己送上门来的
Turns out the elite unit will be coming to us.

Boop.
伊娃
Eva?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
一共有三十个敌人
My count is 30 hostiles.
三十一个
31.
有两个站的很近
Those two are very close together.
我是说 身体上相互交叠
I mean, you know, intertwined,
但 并不是
physically, but… but not in…
集中精力 科沃斯基
Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski.
可怜的菜鸟 孤身一人
Poor Private. Alone,
身陷险境
helpless in the belly of that beast.
我们曾遇过很多高风险的困境 老大
We’ve faced some long odds before, Skipper,
但这是看起来是风险最高的 最诡异的一次
but these look like the longest and oddest.
我们若想成功 必须声东击西
If we’re gonna pull this off, we’ll need a diversion.
解除丛林伪装
Deactivating jungle camouflage.
-你能小点声么 -听着 机密特工
-Would you be quiet? -Listen, Classified…
短导引爆 你应该把他们拷在石头上
Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock!
-少用全息图像蒙我 -我尝试了 但是他们没有手
-Don’t you hologram me! -I tried, but they don’t have hands.
他们只有脚蹼 老大
They just have flippers, boss.
我也有脚蹼 所以根本拷不住的
And I have flippers! So it’s flipping useless!
好了 大狗狗 如果你不和我们合作
All right, pooch. If you won’t work with us,
那最好为我们工作 我们的计划需要声东击西
you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion.
我是这里的老大 尽管让我很头疼
I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me,
但是你必须为我们的行动声东击西 听懂了没
I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood?
不要 这是我们的计划 需要你去声东击西
Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion.
-声东击西 -省东击西
-Die-version. -Dih-version.
声 声 声 声 声
Die, die, die, die, die, die!
省 省 省 省 省
Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih!
先生们 只有一个解决办法
Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this.
-我们应该接吻 -制定计划
-We should kiss. -Plan-off.
是的 制定计划 我就打算说这个的
Yep, plan-off. That’s what I was gonna say.
制定计划吧
Plan-off.
这是戴夫的潜艇
Here’s Dave’s sub.
这个幼小 无助
And this young, helpless,
又脆弱的石头是菜鸟
vulnerable rock is Private.
这是戴夫
And here’s Dave.
你们四个吹牛大王去分散那调章鱼的注意
While you four blowhards “Dih-vert” The octopi,
我们发动快速强烈的攻击
we strike fast and strike hard!
嘿耶 动起来 伙计们
Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys!
狠狠打他 瑞哥 使劲儿 科沃斯基 解救人♥质♥
Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages!
就是要这个效果 大块头
Now, that’s what I’m talking about, big fella!
解救菜鸟之后
With Private freshly liberated,
我们来个名至如归的击掌庆祝
we celebrate with a well-earned high one,
再把戴夫的残余部队一扫而光 有问题吗
and feast off Dave’s sweet remains. Any questions?
哇哈 别闹
Whoa-hoa, hey, now!
哇 我是说 我真心佩服
Wow. I mean, truly impressive.
尤其是你抽打水果那一段
Especially the bit where you slap the fruit.
哦 大力熊 灯光暗点 短线引爆 眼镜拿来
Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses.
不好意思 我得快点说 这个计划很粗糙
My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic’s a little crude.
-这音乐是哪来的 -喔
-Where is that music coming from? -Wow.
好了 晚上九点五十分
All right, at 21:50,
老大 科沃斯基 和理查德 是吗
Skipper, Kowalski and… Richard, was it?
把那些章鱼从岗位上引开
Die-vert the octopi away from their posts.
十点整 短线引爆用一组
At 22:00, Short Fuse breaches the hull
水下自导纳米电荷破坏船体
with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges.
我叫它们 湿湿卡蹦
I call them “Wet kabooms.”
-哦 不要这样 -好吧 抱歉
-Yes, please don’t. -Okay, sorry.
-到了十点零二 敲敲门 -是谁啊
-At 22:02, knock, knock. -Who’s there?
-北风特工 -北风特工谁呀
-The North Wind. -The North Wind who?
北风特工没时间解释
The North Wind who doesn’t have
敲门笑话 因为我们忙着
time for knock-knock jokes because we’re too busy
扳倒大卫呢
taking down Dave.
私人订制悬停油箱 检查完毕
Personal hover tank… check.
自动瞄准助飞器
Auto-targeting wing mounts.
这个必须有 到十点零九
Why not? At 22:09,
任务完成
mission accomplished.
看见没 我连头也不回
See that? I don’t even look back.
轰的一声爆♥炸♥ 我就潇洒离场
There’s a huge explosion, and I just keep walking.
帅呆了 老大
Way to go, boss!
-这才是北风 怂货 -干得漂亮
-That’s North Wind, sucker! -Nicely done.
说了那么多听不懂一个字
La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah.
好计划不仅仅是靠那些炫酷的玩意儿
A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and…
和丰富的辞藻
vocabulary words.
而你 你当然最会制定计划了
And you, you… you certainly know a good plan…
我是说 你们在上海的行动
I mean, your operation in
最终以眼睁睁看着戴夫带着你的伙伴逃跑告终
Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with… your boy.
我可没丢过一名组员 那感觉肯定 糟透了
I’ve never lost a member of my team. It must feel… awful.
那种愧疚啊 后悔啊
Can’t imagine the guilt, the regret,
那种不可名状的感觉 难以想象
the feeling that, I don’t know, that…
被抓的应该是你
it should have been you.
支持企鹅计划的人有
All for penguin plan?
支持北风特工计划的人有
All for North Wind plan?
他的计划更好
His… his is better.
什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!