What?
抱歉 兄弟们 我这次不能带领你们了
I’m sorry, boys, but I can’t lead you this time.
但是
But…
我们是一个团队
we’re a team, and…
你是我们的老大 老大
and you’re our skipper, Skipper.
我们不需要他们
We don’t… we don’t need these guys.
不 科沃斯基 但是菜鸟需要他们
No, Kowalski, but Private does.
我觉得 是时候交给专业人士来处理了
I think… it’s time we leave it to the professionals.
-但是 长官 -就这么定了
-But, sir… -It’s settled.
我们听从机密特工的命令
We take our orders from Agent Classified now.
这就是命令 瑞哥
That’s an order, Rico!
好吧 机密特工
All right, Classified…
如何声东击西
what’s the diversion?
这件丢人的事死都不能说出去
We take this shame to our graves.
双手同意
Agreed.

Hey!
-几点了 -十点整
-Time? -22:00 hours.
收拾戴夫的时间到了
Time to take down Dave.
章鱼大卫 把你的触须举起来
David the octopus, show me your tentacles.
所有的触须
All of them.
我们甩掉他们了 老大
We lost them, Skipper.
别高兴得太早 这些短袜勒得我蛋疼
Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga.
好了 兄弟们 抓好你们的椰子 捂好耳朵
All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold ’em tight.
机密特工马上就会扛着菜鸟
Classified should be walking away
伴着巨大的爆♥炸♥声归来
from a huge explosion with Private on his shoulder
三 二 一 来点欢迎仪式 瑞哥
in three… two… Give ’em a welcome home, Rico!
耶 就是这么炫酷 戴夫 菜鸟回来了
Yeah! In your face, Dave! The Private is back!
-欢迎回家 菜鸟 -耶 棒棒哒
-Welcome home, Private! -Yeah! All right!
就这样 好了
Here we go. All right.
长官 潜艇没有爆♥炸♥
Sir, the sub didn’t explode, and…
而且我担心 放烟花是战术上错误
I fear the… fireworks may have been a tactical mistake.
淡定 别慌
Stay calm! Do not panic!
胜利是属于我们的 要充满爱 不要憎恨
We will still win! Be full of love! Don’t hate!
追寻梦想 热爱自己 关爱他人
Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people!
做真正的自己
Pick and choose your battles in life!
别让其他人告诉你该怎么做
Don’t let anyone tell you what to do!
无视讨厌你的人 爱你身边的人
Ignore the haters! Love the one you’re with!
-爱你身边的人 -伊娃
-Love the one you’re with! -Eva.
我知道
I know.
欢迎 老大 科沃斯基 还有淘气鬼瑞哥
Welcome, Skipper, Kowalski and rootin’-tootin’ Rico!
大伙儿全在这儿 真是太刺♥激♥了
The gang’s all here! The mood is electric!
这是真的吗 终于齐全了
Is this really, finally everybody?
好吧 戴夫 你做了什么
All right, Dave, just what have you done with…
-菜鸟 -哦 兄弟们
-Private! -Oh! Guys!
-你现在怕了吧 戴夫 -真的吗
-You’re in for it now, Dave! -Really?!
无论如何 来得太及时了 现在
Anyway, great catching up. Now,
谁准备好进行活企鹅实验了呢
who’s ready to move on to live penguin testing?
你快把那杀伤性射线从菜鸟身上移开
You point that death ray away from Private right now!
这不是杀伤性射线 老大 他要把我们变成怪物
It’s not a death ray, Skipper. He’s gonna turn us into monsters!
没错 “接下来是什么呢 戴夫”
Yepper-doo! “And what comes next, Dave?”
入侵
Invasion!
可怕的变异企鹅
Horrible mutant penguins
被放到纽约的大街上
unleashed on the streets of New York City!
-你是魔鬼 -对 我是魔鬼
-You’re the monster! -Yes! I’m the monster.
每一个人在我生命中的每一天都提醒我这一点
Everyone made that clear to me every day of my entire life.
但现在 让我们瞧瞧
But now, let’s see how much
当你们变成怪物时人们有多爱你们
everyone loves you when you’re the monster!
-老大 -你不能夺走菜鸟的可爱
-Skipper! -You can’t take away Private’s cuteness!
他是最可爱的 那是他天生的
He’s the cute one! That’s-that’s his thing.
-什么 -那是小家伙的所有
-What? -It’s all the little guy’s got!
你超级可爱 我们最好启动
You are super cute. We better crank this up.
德鲁 拜瑞 调动力量
Drew, Barry, more power.
-准备好了吗 -谈判失败了
-Ready? -Negotiations have broken down.
瑞哥 回形针 把我们放出去
Rico, the paper clip! Bust us out of here!
我们需要那个回形针 赶快 战士们
We need that paper clip! Chop-chop, soldier!
不 回形针去哪儿了
No! Where’s the paper clip?
菜鸟
Private!

No!
-菜鸟 -哦 不
-Private… -Oh, no.
我肢解了他
I disintegrated him.
不应该啊
That wasn’t supposed to happen.
你这个疯子 你把他炸飞了
You maniac! You blew him up!

No.
哦 好吧 所以我们才要试验 人们
Oh, well, this is why we test things, people.
下一次我会降低点能量
I’ll have to lower the power for the others.
全速向前 绅士们 把这些怪物送去曼哈顿
Full speed ahead, gentlemen. The monsters are due in Manhattan!
对不起
Sorry.
哎呀
Crikey.
没事 没事 章鱼
All right, all right, octopus.
无论戴夫给你多少钱 我会给你双倍
Whatever Dave’s paying you, I’ll double it.
-你是同意了吗 有人会说章鱼的语言吗 -对不起
-Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus? -Sorry.
-不会 完全不会 -他妈的
-No, not a clue. -Blast it.
你 放了 我们
You… free… us.
我们给你 许多鱼
We give you… many fishes.
那是什么
What is that?
-哦 太好了 -哦 不 我们就这样了
-Oh, great. -Oh, no! This is it!
我可不想黏糊糊得死
I don’t want to die all squishy!
我们死定了死定了死定了死定了
We’re dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!
哦 不 我们死定了
Oh, no, we’re dead!
死定了死定了
Dead! Dead…!
我只是按了一个按钮
I pushed a button.
-太棒了 做得好 菜鸟 -做得好
-Super. Well done, Private! -Good work, malinki.
对 对 对
Yay. Yes. Yes.
按得超级棒 值得表扬称赞
Excellent button-pushing. Compliment, praise, et cetera.
好吧 特工 我们继续我们的任务
All right, agents, we are back in business.
等一下 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 还有所有的企鹅
Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins,
-他们在那儿 -一大批章鱼军队也在那儿
-they’re this way! -And so is a massive army of octopi.
只有我们回到
And as soon as we return to the
北风总部 拿到最新的设备
North Wind headquarters, grab fresh equipment,
设想一个粉碎性的新计划
and work up a smashing new plan,
我们会速速回来将戴夫拿下
we’ll come speeding back and take down Dave.
但企鹅们现在身处险境 我们现在就得去
But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now!
别忘了 庞大的章鱼军队
Again, huge army of octopi.
所以 因为你失败过一次 你就要逃跑了
So, because you failed once, you’re just running away?
我们没有失败 我们现在不是逃跑
We did not fail. And we are not running away.
我们只是在理智地重组
We’re just very sensibly regrouping.
老大才不会在乎有没有好的计划先进的设备
Skipper wouldn’t care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no…
他不会丢下兄弟
he’d never leave a man behind.
那 我想我们不可能都成为企鹅 你说呢
Well, I suppose we can’t all be penguins, can we?

No.
但或许你应该学学
But maybe you should be.
来吧
Come on.
好戏上演 同志们 纽约等着我们呢
Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple!
听着 桃瑞丝 你把我们变成怪物 那然后呢
Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what?
你认为那样做人们就会爱你
You think that’s gonna make everybody love you?
不 但他们厌恶你们
No, but they’ll despise you.
还有我确定那样我会很高兴的
And I’m sure gonna love that.
重大新闻 失踪的企鹅们已经被找到啦
Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found!
好了 根据我的记录
Okay. According to my notes,
基因研究者奥克塔维厄斯·布赖恩博士
genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine
已经找到了企鹅并
has found the penguins and is
把他们带到纽约的炮台公园
bringing them here to New York’s Battery Park.
企鹅们回来了 哦 我的天哪 看
The penguins are coming back! Oh, my gosh! Look!
全世界的企鹅爱好者们 猜猜我找到了什么
Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found.
企鹅 企鹅
Penguins! Penguins!
这并不简单 但看到企鹅们得到应得的待遇
It wasn’t easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve
这一切都值得了
will make it all worthwhile.
这多么奇怪 我好激动啊
What a weird thing to say! I’m so excited!

Do it.
老大 老大 老大 瑞哥 科斯基
Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski!
好像我还能听到他用微弱的声音呼喊我们

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!