戴夫收藏的雪花水晶球系列
Dave’s snow globe collection.
他去了把他踢出来的每家动物园和水族馆
It’s every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of!
别告诉我他去了哪儿
Don’t tell me where he has been,
告诉我他下一站去哪儿
tell me where he will have has been next.
等等 这是什么 瑞哥
Wait, what is it, Rico?
这是本书 是电影 是舞台剧
It’s a book! It’s a film! It’s a play!
第一个词 两个音节 听起来是
First word. Two syllables. Sounds like…
听起来像上
Sounds like “Huuh”? Sounds like “Hyech!”
什么城市以上字开始
What starts with “Hyech”?
上海
Shanghai.
戴夫还没去过那儿
Dave hasn’t been there yet,
老大 如果我们快点儿 可以阻止他
Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him.
干得漂亮 瑞哥
Nice work, Rico.
收拾好家伙 兄弟们 是时候去打击犯罪了
Pack your bagpipes, boys. It’s time to blow this potato stand.
就是这儿了 上海著名的都柏林区
So this is it. Shanghai’s famous Little Dublin district.
-老大 看啊 -看见你了 菜鸟
-Skipper, look! -I see you, Private.
这位踮着脚的那男孩儿是谁呀
Who’s the big boy standing on his tippy-toes?
-什么 不是 我是说 -我只想一口把你吃掉
-Wha…? No, I mean… -I just want to eat you up.
老大 看 在菜鸟上面 戴夫的下一个目标
Skipper, look! Above Private! Dave’s next target…
上海著名的企鹅美人鱼
Shanghai’s famous mermaid penguins.
好眼力 科沃斯基 你再次
Good eye, Kowalski. And once again,
证明了自己是
you’ve proved that you are
我们队伍里有价值的成员
a meaningful and valued member of this team.
女士们先生们 上海海底世界很荣幸向大家介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, Shanghai Marine World is pleased to present
世界闻名的美人鱼企鹅
our world-famous Mermaid Penguins!
今晚 美人鱼们将为全世界失踪的企鹅
Tonight, our mermaids dedicate their performance
倾情奉上表演
to all the missing penguins around the world.
愿你们安全 小伙伴们 无论你们在哪里
Stay safe, little guys, wherever you are.
我们祝愿你们早点回家
And we hope you come home real soon.
都把眼睛瞪大了 兄弟们 戴夫可是伪装大♥师♥
Keep those eyes roving, boys. Dave is a master of disguise.
他可能会是一个小孩 一株植物 甚至是你或者我
He could be a small child, a house plant, maybe even you or me!
-是你吗 科沃斯基 -嘿 等一等
-Is it you, Kowalski? -Hey, hold on.
等一下
Wait a minute.
找到了 装得真像啊 戴夫
Bingo! Nice try, Dave!
咔嚓 哗啦 呱啦行动开始
Operation Flash, Splash and Crash is a go!
-棒极了 -各就各位
-Splendid! -Take positions.
企鹅喂食时间两分钟后开始
Penguin feeding time will begin in two minutes.
目标正在三十码处靠近
Target, 30 yards and closing.
就位了 老大
In position, Skipper.
-瑞哥 汇报情况 -已就位
-Rico, report. -In position.
-菜鸟 听着 -是的 老大
-For you, Private. -Yes, Skipper!
-这是你的美人鱼套装 -什么
-Here’s your mermaid costume. -What?
我们需要分散注意 而且 坦白说
We need a diversion. And, frankly,
这身你穿上最好看
you’re the only one who can pull off that look.
但是我想做更有用的事 我想帮助我们团队 老大
But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team.
真正的帮助团队
Really help the team.
如果你觉得我准备好了 其实我已经准备好了
If you think I’m ready, which I am.
如果你同意的话 甚至可能 你不同意
Assuming you agree. And perhaps even… if you don’t?
我欣赏你的勇气 士兵
I like the moxie, soldier,
但是现在 我需要你穿上那套衣服
but right now, I need a tail on that tush
摆出你最美的笑容 你信我吗 士兵
and the cutest smile you’ve got. You trust me, soldier?
是的 老大
Aye, aye, Skipper.
嘿 喂食时间到了
Hey, it’s feeding time!
目标离危险地区十玛远
Target, ten yards from flashpoint.
菜鸟 该你上了
Private, you’re up.
你简直美爆了
You just mermaid my day.
开始咔嚓环节
Flash is a go!
快看 他们把一只美人鱼放出来了
Look, they let one of the mermaids out of the tank!
-她好可爱啊 -没见过比她更可爱的了
-Oh, she’s so cute. -It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
戴上眼镜
Shields up!
目标已被闪晕 瑞哥 开始哗啦部分
Target is stunned. Rico, bring the Splash.
好的
Yeah!
哦 你在这干什么呢
Oh, what are you doing out here,
小可爱 快来 回到水槽里
cutie? Come on. Back in your tank.
保护好美人鱼 快点发现
Secure the mermaids and find me…
章鱼大卫
David the octopus.
有点晚喽 北风特工
A little late, North Wind.
任务完成 击个掌
Mission accomplished. High one!
大力熊 把那个
Corporal, take our prisoner…
属于我们的犯人 收押入监
the one that belongs to us… into custody.
-什么 -竟然把他化掉了 你们鸟鸟真变♥态♥
-What? -You melted him?! You birds are sick!
他从管道里逃跑了
He’s going in through the pipes!
老大
Skipper!
菜鸟 菜鸟 你快离开那里
Private? Private! You got to get out of there!
-不不不 不不不 菜鸟 -老大
-No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Private! -Skipper!
菜鸟
Private!
-救命 -不要
-Help! -No!
好的 快走
Okay. Here we go.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
他抓走了菜鸟 他逃走了 他逃走了
He’s got Private! He’s getting away. He’s getting away!
-老大 北风特工局的飞机 -天助我也啊
-Skipper, the North Wind’s plane. -Sweet chariot of the gods!
-但是你会开吗 伙计 -不试怎么知道
-But can you fly it, man? -There’s only one way to find out.
使用手册
不 我还是看不懂
No, I… still can’t read.
我们只好跟着感觉走喽
Then we’re going off-book.
不 不 不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
过了 过了 过了 过了 过了
Too much, too much, too much, too much, too much!
-我已经找到窍门了 老大 -拉起来
-I’m getting the hang of this, Skipper. -Pull off!
好嘞 我们来救你了 菜鸟
Good! We’re coming for you, Private!
这些荒唐的小胖子们又让大卫给跑了
Those ludicrous butterballs are letting David escape!
伊娃 保证道路通畅
Eva, secure transport.
短导引爆 大力熊 准备强行登机
Short Fuse, Corporal, hitch us a ride.
开火
Fire!
接着
Go fetch.
保持平稳
Hold her steady.
长官 戴夫开得很快 我们的飞机太沉了
Sir, Dave is pulling ahead. We are too heavy.
哦 都怪我们的芝士条吃多了
Oh, curse our heavily cheese-dibbled diet!
瑞哥 给我来个西方赫尔辛基清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
Rico, give me a West Helsinki fire sale.
-好的 好的 -所有东西都扔掉
-Yeah, yeah. -Everything must go!
我了个
What the…
-全都扔了 长官 -你有没有冲马桶
-That’s everything, sir. -Have you purged the chemical toilet?
-但是瑞哥在里面便便了15分钟 -让你冲就冲
-But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! -Just do it!
不 不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-自毁程序倒计时 五 -不要啊 菜鸟
-Self-destruct sequence in five, -No, Private!
-四 三 而 -挺住啊 士兵
-four, three, two… -Stay strong soldier!

…one.
老大日志
Skipper’s log.
我们在海上漂浮了好几天的时候
Private has been kidnapped by Dave,
菜鸟已被戴夫绑♥架♥
while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days.
没有食物 没有淡水
No rations, fresh water…
也远远望不到陆地
or land in sight.
科沃斯基病得像条狗
Kowalski is sick as a dog.
而瑞哥 一直想要吃掉他
And Rico keeps trying to eat him.
拜托 请你住口吧
Just, please, just cut it out.
不知道我们还能坚持多久
Not sure how long we can hold on.
这可能是我最后一条记录
This may be my final entry.
2004年的波尔多右岸 有梨和白桃的香味
2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches.
-三文鱼味道太好了 -哦 我这辈子
-The salmon is delicious. -Oh, I have never been…
从来没喝过这么多
-…more hydrated in my life.
-我来给你切块三文鱼
-Let me cut you a piece of the salmon.
-不用了 谢谢 我撑死了
-No, thank you. I’m stuffed.
-这是船上最美味的食物了
-It’s the most delicious thing on the boat.
-我得松松我的多功能腰带了
-I have to loosen my utility belt.
-不用了 我饱了 把它扔到海里吧
-No, I’m full. Just dump it in the ocean.
要知道 我们可是同舟共济的啊
You know, we’re all in the same boat here.
其实 我们不是
Actually, we’re not. And
而且 你应该稍微关心一下
perhaps you could express a little more concern
你们偷窃并且毁掉一架价值一千九百万飞机的事实
over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle!
账单寄给我
Bill me.
-大力熊 大力熊 -我们收到了一条信♥号♥♥ 长官
-Corporal? Corporal? -We’re picking up a signal, sir.
信♥号♥♥在西南方向五公里处

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!