You mean grass?
在农场里
On a farm?
给牛挤奶 制♥作♥奶酪
Milking a cow, making cheese.
– 看着他们把我的财宝都沉掉 – 船长 请你自己想想
– While they sink mi treasure? – Ask yourself this, Captain.
– 这些财宝值得你去死吗 – 我是一个海盗
– Is this treasure worth dying for? – I’m a pirate.
永远都是 所以我该怎么保护
Always will be! So how do I save,
– 属于我的东西 – 杰克有一个罗盘
– what be mine. – Jack held a compass.
会指给你你最渴望的东西
Which points you to the thing you desire most.
但是你如果背叛罗盘
But betray the compass…
它就会释放你最大的恐惧
And it releases your greatest fear.
而一个海盗最大的恐惧是萨拉查 是吧
And a pirate’s greatest fear will be Salazar, is it?
– 你怎么拿到这个的 – 我自有办法
– How did you get this? – I have my ways.
把他们带向杰克 在他找到三叉戟之前
Lead them to Jack before he finds the trident.
这样你的财宝都会回到你的手中
And all your treasure will come back to you.
是时候和死者做一笔交易了
Time to make a deal with the dead.
快点 海盗
Come on, pirate.
等一下 停
Hold on, stop.
– 杰克叔叔 – 小杰 你怎么样
– Uncle Jack! – Jackie boy, how is it going?
没什么可抱怨的 你呢
Can’t complain really. You?
我在这里等了一上午了 等着被打一顿
I’ve been waiting all morning in here, for a beating.
– 但是这里的服务太差了 – 太不像话了
– But the service is terrible. – Shameful.
杰克
Jack.
海洋将被鲜血染红
The oceans have turned to blood.
你最好待在陆地上 那里比较安全
Best to stay on dry land, where it’s safe.
我就要在陆地上被处死了
I’m about to be executed on dry land.
有道理
Good point.
我给你讲过骷髅的故事吗
Did I ever told you about the skeleton?
你讲过 讲过好多次了
Yes you have, many times.
骷髅走进一个酒馆 点了一杯酒
Skeleton goes into a bar, orders a beer.
还要了一个拖把
And a mop.
一如既往地好笑
Funny as ever.
好了 走吧
Come on let’s go!
如果他们要开你的膛 记得找维克托 他手法最好
If they disembowel you, ask for Viktor. He’s got the softest hands.
谢了
Thank you.
提我的名字 他们就不会砍掉你的脚
And mention my name, they won’t cut your feet off.
来吧 你是第一个
Come on. You’re first!
海盗 你想怎么死
And how would you like to die pirate?
绞死 枪决 还有一个新的发明
Hanging, firing squad or a new invention.
– 断头台 – 断头台
– The guillotine. – Guillotine?
听起来像法国的东西 我喜欢法国的东西
Sounds french. I love the French.
你知道他们发明了蛋黄酱吗
Did you know they’ve invented mayonnaise?
能有多差劲 是法国的 对吧
How bad could it be? It’s French, right?
哦我的错 我改变主意了
Oh, my bad! I change mi mind..
请可怜可怜我 我睡觉都尿床的
No please have mercy for me. I am a bed wetter.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
我为这事还要爬楼梯吗
I mean I have to walk upstairs as well for this?
– 把篮子拿过来 – 篮子 干什么用的
– Bring the basket. – Basket.. why?
把他摁倒
Step him down!
我有个主意
Here’s an idea.
要不我们试试传统的石刑吧 我现在很希望被石刑处死
Why don’t we try good old fashioned stoning? I’d kill to be stoned right now.
能让人群都参与进来 不是吗
Gets the crowd involved, doesn’t it?
我希望就开膛一事同维克托谈谈
I should like to speak to Victor in disembowelment.
我希望同维克谈谈
I should like to speak to Vic.
我一般很少抱怨
I’m not the one who, complain normally,
但是这个篮子里都是脑袋
but this basket is full of heads.
卡丽娜·史密斯的遗言 安静
Final words of Carina Smyth. quiet!
卡丽娜·史密斯的遗言
The final words of Carina Smyth.
她说 我不是个女巫
It says. I’m not a witch.
但是我原谅了你们这常见的愚蠢的无知和低能的大脑
But I forgive your common dim witlessness and feeble brains.
简单来说 你们大部分人都有个羊脑子
In short, most of you have the mind of a goat.
请原谅 长官 对于那些将要被处死之人
Pardon me sir. It’s not common practice…
这不是常见的做法吧
for those about to be executed.
让他们留下遗言 或者说 类似的
To be granted a last, I don’t know, some of a..?
我正在说话 麻烦你耐心一点
I believe I was making a point. If you could just be patient.

No.
我脑袋就要被砍掉了 我这里很急
My head’s about to be lopped off. Hence the urgency.
我脖子还要断掉了呢
And my neck is to be broken.
你是否知道在个别情况下 脖子并不真的会断掉
Did you know that on occasion, the neck doesn’t actually break.
– 只是会很疼 – 什么
– It just hurts. – What?
是的
Oh Yes.
我见过有的人挂了好几个小时
I have seen men swing for hours.
眼珠凸出 舌头膨胀
Eyes bulging, tongues swelling.
– 发出恶心的咯咯声 – 能让我说完吗
– Revolting gurgling sound. – May I finish?
不能 你太幸运了
No. You’re lucky.
我还想被绞死呢
Wish I was hung.
– 先杀了这个破海盗 我等着 – 先杀女巫
– Kill the filthy pirate, I’ll wait.. – The witch is first.
我不是女巫 你有没有在听啊
I’m not a witch. Did not you listen?
有个羊脑子很难认真听的
Quite hard to listen when you have the mind of a goat.
够了 两个人都杀了
Enough! Kill them both.

Yes!
想多了吧 你以为你能打败我们
Guess another news. Did you think you could defeat us boy?
不 先生 我只是转移注意力的
No sir, I’m just a diversion.
开火
Fire!
我还是想被石刑
I still rather be stoned.
装弹
Reload!
谢了
Thank you.
过来 你个海盗渣滓
Come here. You Pirate Scum!

Hey!
你干什么 不不不不
What do you do? No, no, no, no!

Horses?
– 谢谢你 – 不客气 小姐
– Thank you. – You’re welcome Mi lady.
接住你了
Got you!
你来接谁来了 叛徒
Who you’d come tolling back traitor?
那个叫特纳的小伙子给了我们
The Turner boy gave us..
十个银币来救你
Ten pieces of silver to save your neck.
从这一刻起我们是盟友了
From this moment on we’re to be allies.
考虑到你左手的位置
Considering where your left hand is.
– 我看我们可不只是盟友 – 我们一起去找三叉戟
– I’d say we’re more than that. – We’d find the Trident together.
你能向我承诺吗
Do I have your word?
除了承诺我什么都要给你了
You’re holding everything but my word.
那我把拯救我的荣誉赠予你
Then I bestow upon you the honor of saving me.
只收一点点赞助费
For a small donation.
你指望我们付钱给你来救你
You expect us to pay you to save you?
是的
Yes!
就收十个银币
For a mere 10 pieces.
疯了
Madness!
– 我们不会付超过五个 – 那行吧
– We won’t pay more than 5. – Well, then.
八个就八个吧
Eight it is.
我们能不能晚点再讨论这个
Perhaps we could discuss this later.
我现在快撑不住你的左舷了
As I am having trouble here hoisting your port
– 这根本不是左舷 是我的船尾 – 你确定吗
– You are far from port, That is my stern. – Are you sure?
– 确定 – 好么 看啊
– Positive. – Well, look at this.
如果我杀了那个懦夫 女巫会吊死
If I kill the coward. The witch hangs.
– 一箭双雕 – 拜托不要放开我
– Two for the price of one. – Please don’t let go of me.
他杀掉我之后可能就很难保证这一点了
It might be difficult once he kills me.
先生们 这两位囚犯将带领我们
Gentlemen, these two prisoners will lead us,
去找三叉戟
to the trident.
船长 你真觉得我们能找得到三叉戟吗
Captain. Do you really think we can find the trident?
吉布斯船长 你这是自寻烦恼
Master Gibbs, you’re worrywart.
又没有什么好担心的
There is nothing to be concerned about.
– 能出什么岔子呢 – 这就是你的计划吗
– What could possibly go wrong, right? – So this was your plan?
被海盗们折磨杀害
To be tortured and killed by pirates?
你说你需要一艘船的
You said you needed a ship.
– 你管这叫船 – 切断缆索
– You call this a ship? – Cut the string!
准备出发
Prepare to drown.
我亲爱的船员们 终于
My dear beloved crew. Finally…
今天
Today is..
出问题了
Something’s gone wrong.
她浮起来了
She floats!
正前方发现一只船
Ship dead ahead.
长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!