I’ll come straight back..
你还不明白 我被诅咒困在这艘船上了
Don’t you see, I’m cursed to this ship?
这就是我来的原因
That’s why I’m here.
我应该知道如何打破诅咒
I think I know a way to break your curse.
让你解脱荷兰人号♥的束缚
To free you from the Dutchman.
– 亨利 不行 – 我读到过一个宝物
– Henry, no. – I’ve read about a treasure.
蕴藏了大海全部力量的宝物
A treasure that holds all the power of the sea,
波塞冬的三叉戟
The Trident of Poseidon,
能打破诅咒
can break your curse.
亨利
Henry.
三叉戟的下落无人知晓
The Trident can never be found.
我连你都能找到
I found you.
– 那只是个传说 – 就像你
– It’s just a tale. – Like the tales of you
杰克·史派罗船长的传说吗
And Captain Jack Sparrow?
他会帮我找到三叉戟
He will help me find the trident.
你离杰克远点
You stay away from Jack.
永远远离大海 你要停止假装自己是个
Leave the sea forever. You’ve to stop acting like a.
– 海盗 – 我决不放弃
– A pirate. – I won’t stop.
我想要你回家
I want you to come home.
亨利
Henry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我的诅咒永远无法被打破
My curse will never be broken.
这是我的命运
This is my fate.
别再来找我了
You must let me go.
我爱你儿子
I love you son.
杰克·斯派罗船长
Captain Jack Sparrow.
九年后
Nine years later..
你们这帮卑贱的苦力给我快点 抽水
Faster you pathetic built rats, you pump the builds..
排到排水管
And fill the scuppers.
我们要去追赶海盗
We are chasing down pirates.
亨利你给我回来 除非你想再被赶下去
Henry get back here. You don’t wanna get kicked off an another ship.
那是搜荷兰三桅帆船 可能是海盗博尼特偷来的
It’s a Dutch bark. Probably stolen by the Pirate Bonet.
天啊
My God.
我警告过你不要擅离职守 小子
I warned you of leaving your post, boy.
我要找船长
I need to speak with the captain.
– 你说什么 – 走开
– What did you say? – Move.
即将接战 长官
It is going in, sir.
追到她
Chase her down.
不 别去
No, don’t do it!
别那么做
Don’t do it..
小子 轮不到你来命令船长
You will not address a Captain, boy.
长官 请看看地图 恐怕你是要带我们
Sir, look at your charts. I believe you’re sailing us,
驶向魔鬼三角洲了
in to the Devil’s Triangle.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear this man?
这位见习水手居然相信老水手编的传说
This landsman, believes an old sailor’s myth.
长官
Sir.
恕我直言 我一生都在研究
With all due respect I have spent my life studying,
大海的传说 我了解每个故事与诅咒
the myths of the sea. I know every legend and every curse.
我知道 开进三角洲的船只
Do I know, ships that sail into the triangle
不一定都能成功返回
do not necessarily sail out.
请别担心 长官
Don’t worry sir.
– 显然这小子脑子进水了 – 长官 请相信我的话
– This one is clearly disturbed. – Sir, trust in what I say.
改变航向
Change your course.
你竟敢命令我 小毛孩
You dare to give me orders, boy?
抓住他
Arrest him!
特纳
Turner!
我不会让大家因你丧命的
I’ll not let you kill us all.
回来
Come on.
你这是叛国
This is treason!
把他关起来
Lock him up.
– 不要 – 准备交战
– No. – We’re going in.
特纳 这是你最后的机会了
This was your last chance, Turner.
要是我管事 我会把你吊死在横桅上
If it were up to me, I would string you from the yard arm.
下一个
On deck!
杰克·斯派洛
Jack Sparrow.
他已经死了
He’s dead.
被埋在圣马丁岛上的无标记墓地中
Buried in an unmarked graveyard of St. Martin.
长官 水里有东西
Sir, there’s something in the water.
右舷有船出现
Ship to starboard!
那不是船 是残骸
That’s no ship, sir. It’s a shipwreck.

No.
她正直直向我们驶来
She’s sailing straight towards us.
开火
Open fire!
你是什么鬼东西
What are you?
死亡
Death.
杰克·斯派洛
Jack Sparrow.
你认识这位海盗吗
Do you know this pirate?
– 只听过名字 – 你能帮我找到他吗
– Only by name. – You could look me for him?
– 你同意了是吗 – 是的
– Is that a yes? – Yes.
三角洲诅咒了我们太多年
For too many years the Triangle has cursed us.
让我们困在这活地狱里
Condemned us to this Hell on Earth.
我们逃离的关键
The key to our escape..
是杰克·斯派洛与他手中的罗盘
Is Jack Sparrow and the compass, which he holds.
别 别害怕我 孩子
No, no. No need to fear me boy.
我总会留一个活人
I always leave one man alive.
将我的故事流传
To tell the tale.
帮我找到斯派洛传话给他
Find Sparrow for me and relay a message.
就说是萨拉查船长说的
From Capitan Salazar.
萨拉查
Salazar.
告诉他我会重见天日
Tell him I’ll behold the daylight again.
等到那天
And on that day.
死亡
Death.
死亡 会找上他的门
Death.. comes straight for him.
可以请你帮我传话吗
Would you say that to him? Please?
– 当然 – 我也希望自己告诉他 但是
– Yes. – I wish I could tell him myself, but.
死人是不会告密的
Dead men tell no tales.
卡丽娜·史密斯
Carina Smyth.
你是恶魔诞下的孤儿
You’re an orphan, born of the devil.
你被告施巫术
Accused of practicing witchcraft.
死之前
Before you die.
有什么想忏悔的吗
Do you have anything to confess?
我忏悔我不是女巫 我只是个懂科学的女人
I confess that I am not a witch. That I’m a woman of science.
我忏悔我靠自己活着 我只有一家奶牛场
I confess that I have survived on my own, with nothing but a dairy
是从我未曾谋面未曾谋面的父亲那继承的
From a father I never knew.
我只是在探寻自己的身世
On a quest for the truth of who I am.
我忏悔在放弃探寻之前我绝不让自己死
I confess that I will die before I give up this search.
我忏悔
And I confess.
在我们说话间 我已经撬了锁
That while we’ve been talking. I pitched this lock.
今日我们庆祝圣马丁岛的皇家银行的落成
Today we dedicate The Royal Bank of St. Martin.
加勒比海域最安全的银行机构
The most secure banking institution in the Caribbean.
我们新的金库
Our new vault..
有5英尺厚
Is 5 inches thick.
一英吨♥重
And weighs an imperial ton.
看到她了
I’ve got her!
抓住她
Get her!
别让她跑了
Don’t let her get away.
拦下女巫
Stop that witch!
有了这家银行 圣马丁镇
With this bank, the town of St. Martin,
也步入了现代世界
enters the modern world.
– 很抱歉 长官 – 那女巫挣脱了枷锁
– I’m so sorry, sir. – The witch’s escaped the chains.
找到那个坏女人
Find that wicked lass.
否则找你替代
Or you swing in her place.
– 告辞 – 告辞
– Sir. – Sir.
没有任何人 或者军队
No man.. Nor army.
能从圣马丁抢走一块金子
Can ever rob the gold from St. Martin.
打开金库
Open the vault!
海盗
Pirate!
海盗
Pirate.?
海盗
Pirates!
这问题也许很奇怪 能有人给我解释一下
This may seem a peculiar question. Could someone explain to me..
为什么我在这吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!