Sir.
我们绝不会质疑您的决断
We would never question your reason as a captain.
但是
But, however..
您选择朝这个令人费解的方向
Is there a reason as captain, you’ve chosen..
航行有什么原因吗
To sail in this unreasonable direction?
告诉所有人准备迎战
Tell the men to prepare to be boarded.
坚守阵地
To stand their ground.
不要面带惧色
And show no fear.
船长 有一艘船向我们这边驶来了
Capitan! A ship sails towards us.
萨拉查船长 我听说你在寻找杰克·斯派洛
Captain Salazar. I hear you’ve been looking for Jack Sparrow.
原地别动
Hold point!
等候指令
And await orders.
我是巴博萨船长 我今日来此
My name is Captain Barbarossa. And I stand before you,
– 表达善意 – 我不需要什么善意
– with cordial intent. – I don’t need any cordial intent.
你听到没 这个海盗想要释放善意
Do you hear that? This pirate wishes to be cordial.
我让你见识见识我的善意是什么
So let me show you what my cordiality is.
我每敲一次剑
Every time I tap my sword.
你的一名船员就会被杀掉 所以我建议你闲言少叙
One of your men will die, So I suggest you speak quickly.
船长你可能得说快点
Might want to go a bit faster Captain.
– 杰克·斯派洛在哪 – 杰克去寻找三叉戟了
– Where is Jack Sparrow? – Jack be sailing for the trident.
– 不 海洋是属于亡灵的 – 三叉戟控制着海洋
– No. The sea belongs to the dead. – The Trident controls the seas.
不 不 没有宝藏
No, no. There is no treasure.
没有宝藏
There is no treasure.
能够救得了他 他和你都会死
I can’t save him. He’ll die as will you.
我是唯一一位能顾带你去找他的人
I be the only one that can lead you to him.
我保证你能在明天日出前取走杰克的性命
I declare you should have Jack’s life by sunrise tomorrow.
否则到时你可以取走我的 我们达成共识了吗
Or you can take me on then. Do we have an accord?
带我去找他 你就能活下来讲述这一切
Tail me to him. And you will live to tell the tale.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我代表我的船员谢谢你
I thank you on behalf of my crew.
好了 你可以带走剩下的 活人入伙了
Okay. You can take what’s left them. The living come aboard.
卡丽娜 我们没多少时间了
Carina, we haven’t got much time,
亡灵们正朝我们驶来
the dead are sailing straight for us.
– 是这样吗 – 是的 我和他们交谈过
– Is that so? – Yes, I’ve spoken to them.
你和他们交谈过
You spoken to them?
你是不是还和北海巨妖还有美人鱼说过话
Have you spoken to the Krakens and the mermaids as well?
北海巨妖不说话 是个人就知道
Krakens don’t speak, everyone knows that.
当然 我就不该救你
Of course, I never should have saved you.
昨晚出现了血月 正如你描述的那样
Last night there was a blood moon, just as you described.
告诉我这揭示了什么
Tell me what to reveal.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I trust you?
你都让我托着你的走廊了 记得吗
You trusted me to hold your porch, remember?
那是我的船尾
It was my stern.
显然你还需要多在海上磨练磨练
Clearly you need to spend more time at sea.
告诉我你发现了什么我保证会帮你
Tell me what you found and I promise to help you.
我不需要帮助
I don’t need any help.
卡丽娜 那你为什么还要来找我
Then why did come to me Carina?
为什么我们被绑在一起在海上
Why are we tied together in the middle of the sea..
追寻同一份宝藏
Chasing the same treasure?
月亮揭示了一条线索
The moon revealed a clue..
要释放大海的力量
To release the power of the sea.
– 必须分♥裂♥ – 分♥裂♥
– One must divide. – Divide?
– 那是什么意思 – 我还不确定
– What does it mean? – I’m not sure yet.
那么我们就去找答案
Then we’ll find out.
– 这个地图集里没有地图 – 把我的日记给我
– There is no map in this map. – Give me my diary.
把无人能阅的地图给我
Give me the map no man can read.
如果你能看得着
If you could read it.
那就不会被叫做无人能阅的地图了
Then it wouldn’t be call the map that no man can read.
我拜托你 别和她争
I beg you please, don’t argue with her.
这艘船上大部分的人都不识字
Most of the men on this ship can’t read.
使得大部分的地图
Which makes all maps.
对他们来说都是无法阅读的地图
Maps that no man can read.
如果你读不了 那么你也就不需要它和我了
Well if you can’t read it, then you’ve no use for it, or me.
我重新说一遍 把地图给我看
Let me start again. Show me the map.
我不能 它根本不存在
I can’t. It does not even exist.
– 她是个女巫 – 我是个星象家
– She’s a witch! – I’m an astronomer.
– 她养驴子 – 什么 不是
– She breeds donkeys. – What? No.
– 星象家解读天象 – 是啊 在驴子上
– An astronomer contemplates the sky. – Yay, on a donkey.
– 不 没有驴子的事 – 那么你是怎么养它们的
– No, there’s no donkey! – Well then how do you breed then?
让我简化一下这个交易 把地图给我
Allows me to simplify this equation. Give me the map.
不然我就杀了他 杀了他
Or I’ll kill.. him, or kill him.
来呀 你在虚张声势
Go on then. You’re bluffing.
你脸红了
And you’re blushing.
把他扔下海去
Throw him over.
我们管这叫做拖龙骨
We call this keel hauling.
小亨利会被扔下船去
Young Henry will be tossed over.
被拖在船底
And he will be dragged under the ship.
好吧
Alright.
– 你还在等什么 – 他好像没有在虚张声势
– What’re you waiting for? – He doesn’t appear to be bluff there.
不 我不虚张声势 他想说什么来着
No. Not bluffing me. He’s trying to say something.
不 不 我们船上没有食物了 抱歉
No, no, we don’t have any food on board. Sorry.
如果他走运的话 他会在
If he’s lucky, he’ll drown,
船底的藤壶把他切成肋排之前淹死
before the barnacles shred him to ribbon.
– 藤壶 – 像是上千把刀子
– Barnacles. – Like a thousands knives,
划过你的脊背 当然 血腥味儿会招来鲨鱼
across your back. And of course, the blood attracts sharks.
鲨鱼
Sharks?
– 船首有鲨鱼 – 在哪
– Shark of the bow! – Where?
我会说会不会游泳恐怕不是他最担心的问题了
I would say that swimming is no longer his primary concern.
地图在那
The map is there.
– 在哪 – 在你手指间上吗
– Where? – On the tip of your finger?
不 在天上
No. In the heavens.
那本日记会把我引向
That dairy will lead me to a map,
藏在群星之间的地图
hidden in the stars.
拉他上来吧 我今晚就能找到
Let him up, I’ll find it tonight.
抱歉 拉不上来了
Sorry, can’t bring him up.
你自己去看
Look for yourself.
就像我说的 脸红了
As I said.. Blushing!
无♥耻♥的海盗
Filthy pirate!
大海被染成血色 一名被冲上岸的水手
The sea has turned to blood, a sailor washed ashore..
在说三叉戟的事 他之前在寻找杰克·斯派洛
Talking about the Trident. He was looking for Jack Sparrow.
那个将一位女巫从绞刑架上救下的海盗
The same pirate who saved a witch from the gallows.
– 她才不是女巫 – 但你是
– She’s no Witch. – But you are.
– 而你要帮助我们 – 你害怕了吗 中尉
– And you’re going to help us. – You afraid, Lieutenant?
风雨欲来 你想要知道你能不能自保
As ships burning the night, you want to know if you can save your own.
– 三叉戟是否存在 – 你要为我解读那面墙
– If the trident is real? – You are going to read that wall for me.
否则你会被处死 大英帝国
Or you will die. The British Empire will have..
将会得到三叉戟并称霸海洋 我想要知道那个海盗
The trident and rule the sea. I want to know where that pirate is going,
带着那个女巫去哪了
with that witch.
你的宿命就写在群星之中 我会为你设定航向
Your destiny is in these stars. I will set your course.
不要意面墙
No Spaghetti walls.
我♥干♥嘛费那个劲来找你
Why did I bother coming to you?
亡灵在追杀我们你却在这里无所事事
The dead are haunting us down and you do nothing.
– 无所事事 你管这叫无所事事 – 你喝得醉醺醺地呼呼大睡
– Nothing, You call this nothing? – You’re drunk and you’re sleeping.
正是如此 我在一心二用
My point exactly, I am doing two things at once.
你没法解救不可救之人
You can’t save the unsavable mate.
不管你喜欢与否 你都得帮助我
Like it or not Jack, you’re going to help me.
我会打破我父亲的诅咒的
I will break my father’s curse.
下次你再挥剑的时候 小伙子
Next time you raise a sword, boy.
最好别死
Be the last to die.
我建议你奉承她两句讨好她
Might I suggest you entice her with a bit of flattery.
我来这是为了我的父亲 别无他求
I am here for my father, nothing more.
我知道 早就烂熟于心了
I knew it, absolutely smitten with that.
勾搭棕发美女有一点注意事项
Now, bit of discretion when goes into brunette.
绝对不要追求她的姐妹
Never pursue her sister.
如果你实在抵不住她姐妹的魅力
But if you can not avoid the charming sister.
那就杀了哥哥 懂
Kill the brother, savvy?
不 我不懂
No, I do not savvy.
谁伤了你 顺便说一句刚才的一点经验之谈
Who hurt you? By the way that little slim of knowledge.
– 要25个先令 – 我才不会因为那个付你钱
– Has cost you five pieces. – I am not paying you for that.
也别对女人说种句话
Never say that to a woman.
你看不到不代表就不存在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!