和苦痛
And pain.
他就是传说的终结
And he is where the tale ends.
还没呢 船长 那里
Not yet Capitan, there.
我就说会找到的
Found as promised.
她说自己有地图
So she’s saying she’s got the map,
但是她是唯一能看懂的
but she’s the only one who can follow it?
– 所以我们要 – 别管她
– So we should…? – Leave her be.
– 她会带我们到三叉戟 – 你都说了几个小时了
– She will take us to the Trident. – You’ve been saying that for hours.
我们可以确信的有两件事 白天没有星星
Two things we know are true, the stars don’t shine by day.
还有 她忘了带驴子
And she forgot a donkey.
那我们怎么去一个地图上找不到的地方
How can we go to a spot, where no land exists on any map?
这个航海经线仪跟伦敦时间一模一样
This chronometer keeps the exact time in London.
我用它做海拔测量
I’m using it to make an altitude measurement..
来确定经度
To determine longitude.
只有这样 我们才能找到确切的观测点
Only then will we find our exact spot to see.
所以你是打算用一个表来找到三叉戟
So you expect to find the trident with a timepiece?
对的
Yes.
我的计算十分准确
My calculations are precise and true.
我不光是天文学家
I’m not only an Astronomer.
我也是个钟表专家
I am also a horologist.
没啥丢人的
No shame in that dear.
大家都要糊口嘛
We’ll all have to earn a living, eh?
不 我说我是钟表专家
No, I’m a horologist.
我妈也是啊 她也没有像你这样大声宣布
So was my mum. But she didn’t cry a bad as lad as you.
你的意思是你妈也有一定学术研究背景吗
You saying your mother was academically inclined?
不如说 平躺着的背景吧
More like a horizontally, reclined.
钟表学是研究时间的
Horology is the study of time.
她也总在看时间啊
And she was always looking at watch.
这点我敢保证
I can vouch for that.
所以 只有你能找到宝藏 是么
So no one can find the X, but you, right?

No.
– 还有驴子吗 – 后方有船
– And the donkey? – Ship to the f!
萨拉查
Salazar.
杰克 亡灵在得到复仇之前是不会停下的
Jack, the dead will not rest until they get their revenge.
亡灵
Dead?
不 不 亡灵
No, no, the dead.
– 你没说有亡灵的事情 – 就不应该来
– Were never part of this deal. – We should’ve never follow.
跟着一个倒霉船长和女巫出海
A luck less pirate and a witch to sea.
不管了 把他们都杀了
Right, that’s it. Kill them all.
杀了我 然后 然后我就死了
Kill me and, and.. I will be dead.
那些亡灵就没法复仇了
And then the other dead won’t be able to have the revenge.
对我复仇
Against me,
– 我就死了 – 啥
– I’d be dead. – What?
– 他们将会更加愤怒 – 他说得对
– Which will anger them even more. – He’s right.
说得对
That’s right.
海盗都这么没脑子么
Are all pirates this stupid?
对的
Yes.
那我们怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
作为船长
As Captain.
我能建议下么
Might I suggest.
兵变 你非得建议兵变
Mutiny? You had to suggest a mutiny?
卡丽娜 亡灵就要来了
Carina, the dead are coming.
反正 我是不相信什么超自然的屁话
Well. I choose not to believe in supernatural nonsense.
你难道没看到我们身后是什么
Do you not see what’s behind us?
– 把它们放下去 – 遵命
– Drop them! – Si.
放下去
Drop them!
你干什么
What are you doing?
船上的那些人在找杰克
Men on that ship are looking for Jack.
杰克在这条小船上
And Jack is on this boat.
我还是逃跑吧
I’m going to swim for it.
你怎么敢学我
How dare you do exactly what I’d do if I were you?
– 卡丽娜 别这样 – 不 不 不 千万别停
– Carina stop! – No, no, no, don’t stop.
– 你够了 – 够什么够
– This has gone far enough. – No, it has not.
别听他的 接着来 接着来
Listen not to him, carry on, carry on.
– 干嘛 眼看着要脱♥光♥了 – 我看到她的脚踝了
– Why, she was almost finished. – I saw her ankles.
你个傻小子要是闭嘴还能看到更多呢
You’d have to seen a lot more, if you kept the cakeholes shut.
去杀了斯派洛
Kill the sparrow.
这可不妙
That’s not good, is it?
接着划 快点
Keep rowing man. Faster!
不 不管了
No, that’s it.
我去找她了
I’m going with her.
你为了个光穿了内衣的钟表专家就要抛弃我吗
You would leave me for some horologist in her knickers?
没错
Yes.
臭男人都一个样
You men are all alike.
鲨鱼
Shark.
亨利
Henry!
看来没用
Doesn’t seem to be working.
不 没事的 没事的
No, we’ll be fine, we’ll be fine.
– 这是怎么搞的 – 我们必须游泳了
– How did they do that? – We have to swim.
我来引开他
I will distract him.
就现在
Now!
亨利
Henry!
嗨 杰克·斯派洛
Hi.. Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛
Jack Sparrow.
西班牙人
Spanish?
鬼啊
Ghosts.
他们无法登陆
They are unable to step on land.
– 我就知道 – 有鬼
– I knew that. – Ghosts!
– 卡丽娜 – 你要对你所做的付出代价
– Carina! – You will soon pay for what you did to me.
不 不 不 真心不用麻烦了
No no no. There is no need to bother really.
– 卡丽娜 – 没空跟你聊
– Carina! – I have no time to chat.
– 因为我的地图要跑了 – 那我等着你
– Because mi map just ran away. – I’ll be waiting for you.
等我♥干♥嘛 他为啥非要等我
Why would you be waiting for me? Why would he be waiting for me?
有海盗
Pirates!
史考姆
Scrum.
船长
Captain?
杰克说 如果他有什么意外
Jack always told me that if anything should ever happened to him.
– 他要你当船长 – 但是大家支持你
– He wanted you to be captain. – Yes, but the men voted for you, yes?
所以 你得到了船长的帽子
Well, you’ve got a captain’s hat!
尽管如此 那是杰克的遗愿呢
“Be that as it may” them were his wishes.
所以听话 去掌舵吧
So be a good lad and take the wheel.
还有你
And.. you,
– 帽子归你了 – 哎呀妈呀 好荣幸
– Take the captain’s hat. – Perish my rhythm.
我们要揍死你们的船长
We will beat your captain to death.
除非他告诉我们他们去哪里了
Until he reveals where they are heading.
– 卡丽娜 – 我知道你纠结的是什么
– Carina! – I know what’s ailing you boy.
你有个地方痒痒但是挠不到
You’ve got the unstretchable itch.
卡丽娜是唯一能带我们找到三叉戟的人
Carina is the only one who can help us find the Trident.
– 我才没有爱上她 – 爱
– And I’m not in love with her. – Love?
谁说你爱了 你说啥呢
Who said anything about love, what are you talking about?
挠不到的痒痒
The unstretchable itch.
疥疮 我说的是疥疮
Scabies, I’m talking about scabies.
皮肤下面的钻来钻去小虫子
Small mites that burrow under the skin.
烦死我了 都好几年了
Certainly annoying me, has done for years.
糟糕
Oh, no!
救命
Help!
– 救救我 救命 – 卡丽娜
– Help me! Help! – Carina!
– 亨利 帮帮我 – 快帮她
– Henry, help me. – Help her!
奉天承运 国王诏曰
By rule of the King.
你们全被判处死刑
I sentence you all to death.
我们应该透露下彼此的私房♥钱藏哪里了
I think we should tell each other where our treasures are buried..
万一谁幸存了可以交给他
Just in case one of us survives.
父亲的诅咒
– 父亲 – 亨利 你都做了什么
– Father. – Henry. What have you done?
– 我说了会找到你 – 看看我 儿子
– I said I’d find you. – Look at me, son.
– 我不在乎 – 荷兰人号♥上没有你的位置
– I don’t care! – There is no place for you on the Dutchman.
他们知道你来了 回家去找你妈妈
They know you’re here… Get home to your mother.

No!
– 趁着来得及 快跑 – 我不走
– Leave now, before it’s too late. – I won’t!
我决不放弃 要是你抛弃我
I’ll never stop… And if you throw me over,
我马上就回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!