I gave him everything,
青春 热血
my flesh and my blood.
我可以容忍♥一切
I forgave everything.
甚至是他的婚外情
Even his cheating.
你又知道什么?
What do you know?
你为何站在乡巴佬那边?
Why are you the peasant’s ally?
– 你得不到任何好处 – 我们能得到那些囚犯的忠心
– You share nothing! – We share your chains.
我是来释放他们的
I came to release them.
西班牙国王会与我们和解
The King of Spain will forgive us…
忘记那些关于你的传言
and forget what he has heard about you.
什么传言?
Like what?
法国的未来建立在妓♥女♥的床上
That the whore’s bed is perfect for getting France
因为你的儿子们都不得善终
once your sons are all gone?
预言不是说你的儿子们都将死去吗?
Has he heard your sons are dying?
王位会再传给他们的儿子
They will have sons.
不会的
They don’t have any!
会落到我丈夫手里
But my husband will!
别碰她
Don’t touch her!
不要碰她
Don’t touch her!
他在哪儿? 她是一个人
Where is he? She’s alone.
太糟了
Too bad.
等等
Wait!
抬起她的脚
Grab her feet.
打开窗户
Open the window.
扔她出去
Out she goes.
不要待在这儿…
Don’t stay here…
回床睡觉
Go back to bed.
我每晚看到我的人♥民♥被屠♥杀♥
Every night I see my people being slaughtered.
我听到尖叫声 人♥民♥叫着谋杀…
I hear screams, people yelling murder…
把悲伤隐藏起来
Hide your grief.
把害怕和悲伤隐藏起来
Hide your fear and sorrow.
保持清醒
Keep a light heart,
假装你是自♥由♥的
pretend you are free.
你都应付过来了 不要放弃
You managed so far, do not stop.
死亡在她的嘴边
Death was on her lips.
– 不要让他们看出你是软弱的 – 死亡在她的嘴边
– Never show your weak. – Death was on her lips!
爱之吻变成死亡之吻
To love someone, is to kill him.
不要给他们继续扣押你的借口
It means giving them a hold on you.
不要让他们看出你的所爱
Never show your love.
玛戈 不…
Margot, no…
我发过誓
I promised not to.
我没有
I did not.
他走了
He’s gone.
有一天 他醒过来找你
One day he woke up and asked for you.
你走了 他也走了
You were gone, so he left.
他现在和一个女公爵住在一起
He’s living with a duchess.
他变得富有
He’s rich.
但很沮丧
But he’s sad.
我担心他
I worry about him.
女公爵?
A duchess?
我会砍脑袋 也会缝合伤口
I sew as well I as chop heads!
一个宫廷里的女人?
A woman from the court?
她认识玛戈?
Who knows Margot?
她是否每天都能见到玛戈?
Who sees her every day?
在这儿等
Wait here.
你还活着
You’re alive!
感谢上帝
Thank God!
你救了我的命 感谢你
You saved my life
我会补偿我的罪过 你尽管惩罚我吧
and you’re back to punish my sins!
我可不能免除你的罪行
I cannot absolve your crimes.
打我
Hit me!
我求你打我
I beg you to hit me.
起来
Get up!
请你打我
Please, hit me.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
你想吃饭吗? 我可以做些饭菜
You want to eat? Can I cook something?
西红柿 罗勒香草 新鲜的洋葱
Tomato, basil and fresh onions.
轮到我饲候你了
It’s my turn to feed you.
罗浮宫呢?
And the Louvre?
我老待在那儿 使我感到恶心
I’m there all the time. It makes me sick.
你真的可以进去?
Can you really get in?
他们是一群行尸走肉 所有人都是
They’re carrion, all of them!
你把我当傻瓜?
You take me for an idiot?
没有
No.
– 你有一封给纳瓦拉国王哈里的信 – 是的
– You have a letter for Henry of Navarre. – Yes.
但你想去看她 你希望解救她
But you want to see her!
– 帮帮我 – 太危险了
– So help me! – It’s too dangerous!
– 她救了我的命 – 为了更好地毁灭你
– She saved me! – To better ruin you.
也许是吧
Maybe.
也许是吧
Maybe.
当初是谁照顾你?
Who managed to get you up?
你是幸运的
You’re lucky,
我羡慕你
I can’t anymore.
– 她朝思暮想的人就是他 – 我知道
– It’s him that she thought dead. – I know.
你吃了没?
You were eating?
你希望见到她?
You wish to see her?
你真的想?
You really do?
每天晚上
Every night,
你的身影都出现在我的梦中
I dreamt of a ghost.
每天清晨
Every morning,
我都希望你还活着
I hoped you were alive.
我一直认为你知道我是谁
I always knew you would recognize me.
一直如此
Always.
那天早上 你散发着茉莉芳香
You smelt of jasmine, that morning.
于是我想 即使面具下的脸是丑陋的
I thought: maybe she is ugly under her mask?
或是满面的疤痕 那也没有关系
Or defaced. But it didn’t matter.
那天你不让我吻你
You would not let me kiss you.
于是我想 她是一个比我更孤独的人
I thought: she is even lonelier than me.
她的爱好像是在寻求报复
She loves as though she is seeking revenge.
我试过忘记你
I tried to forget you,
但在那个可怕的晚上 你又来到我面前
but you came to me on that horrid night.
是上帝将我带到你身边
God brought me to you.
在大屠♥杀♥的时候 我睁开了双眼
I opened my eyes in the massacre,
见到了你…
and there you were…
你们有多少人?
How many men?
两百
Two hundred.
他们会在米克斯集结
They will be in Meaux,
等他
waiting for him.
什么时候狩猎? 在什么时间?
When is the hunt? At what time?
星期一
Monday.
他们6点钟动身
They leave at 6.
9点钟到达蓬图瓦兹
They will be in Pontoise at 9.
然后在12点钟吃饭 哈里将设法溜走
They will eat at 12, and Henry will try to slip away.
你会和他一起吗?
Will you be with him?
不会
No.
这次狩猎的目标是野猪
It’s a wild boar hunt.
只有男人能参加
Men only!
几个月来 我一直想尽办法救你们出去
I have tried to get you out for months.
纳瓦拉和你
Navarre and you,
但主要是为了你
but mainly you.
我自有脱身的办法
I will leave on my own.
我是国王的妹妹 这不难
I am the King’s sister, it will be easy.
我到哪儿找你?
Where will I meet you?
哈里的侍者 欧森 他会告诉你
Henry’s page, Orthon, will tell you.
出去
Enough!
哈里已经是一个囚犯 为何还要逮捕他?
Henry is already a prisoner here, why the Bastille?
我想把他关起来
I want him locked away.
– 关在单人牢房♥里? – 是的
– In a cell? – Yes.
他会死的
He’ll die.
– 他会死的… – 听着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!