– He’ll die… – Listen!
阿玛尼亚克已经从荷兰回来了
Armagnac is back from Holland.
他和康德在米克斯
He is with Condé, in Meaux.
– 那又怎样? – 他们是有预谋的
– So? – They are scheming.
他们从英国跟荷兰筹到了资金
They got money from England and Holland.
签署
Sign.

No.
现在不行 他还要教我…
Not now! He’s going to teach me
怎样用短剑杀野猪
to kill wild boar with a dagger.
那好 打完猎 我们再逮捕他
Go hunting, we will arrest him after.
今晚正好
Tonight is fine.
签署
Sign.
他们在等我 我迟到了
They’re waiting. I’m late.
莫勒维尔
Maurevel!
他回来了?
He’s back?
为何让他去?
Why him?
为何不? 他最合适了
Why not? He is perfect.
在狩猎之后
After the hunt.
注意
In sight!
注意
In sight!
快 哈里
Come on, Henry!
他怎么了?
What’s with him?
他狩猎时总是很来劲
He’s happy when he hunts, for once.
一起到纳瓦拉去
Come to Navarre!
我不能离开查理
I cannot leave Charles.
快走
Quick!
给我一根棍子
A stake!
棍子
A stake!
用我的手♥枪♥
Take my pistol!
不 用枪就不好玩了
No! It’s no fun with a gun!
棍子
A stake!

Come on!
给我跟棍子
Give me one!
换一根
Another one!

Come on!
当心
Look out!
安茹
Anjou!
阿朗松
Alençon!
阿朗松 快开枪
Alençon, Shoot!
快开枪
Shoot!
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好
I’m fine.
谢谢你 哈里
Thanks, Henry.
我的子弹射伤了它的膝盖
My bullet broke her knee.
人算不如天算
One does one’s best.
我还没死 因此你还不是国王
I’m not dead, so you’re not King.
目前还不是
Not yet.
你尽管妄想吧
You thought about it though.
回巴黎
To Paris!
– 巴黎? 现在? – 是的
– Paris? Now? – Yes!
我已经受够了
Come on!
快 哈里 朋友
Come on, Henry boy!
回卢浮宫?
Back to the Louvre?
你还相信他吗? 回卢浮宫?
Can you believe it? Back to the Louvre?
他救了国王
He saved the King!
他背叛了我们
He betrayed us!
我们必须警告玛戈
We must warn Margot!
和她一起下地狱吧
To hell with her!
他们会发现玛戈逃走了
They will notice she is gone.
我要去罗浮宫
I will go to the Louvre.
我想见哈里
I want to see him.
去吧 你们送死去吧
Go and get killed!

No!
哈里
Henry.
过来
Come along.
我们要离开
We’re leaving.
离开?
Leaving?
我去拿上我的外套
I’ll get my coat.
不 马上走
Come now.
她在等你
She’s waiting for you!

Come!
她在等你
She’s waiting for you.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
我害怕
Again.
你必须回去
You must go back.
哈里救了国王的命
Henry saved the King.
营救部队撤回了
They turned back,
在哈里可以逃跑之前
before he could escape.
王宫的人会发现你已经逃走
They will see you are gone.
你必须回去
You must go back.

Come.
玛丽
Marie!
玛丽
Marie!
查理
Charles!
我带来另一个国王 一个没戴王冠的好国王
I brought another King. A happy one, with no crown.
来 哈里
Come, Henry.
拿起他的手
Take his hand.
握着…
Hold it…
这是一个好兄弟的手
It’s the hand of a brother.
没有他 我们的孩子会变成孤儿
Without him our child would be an orphan.
在这里 我可以放心地吃东西
I can eat without checking my food here!
你不要告诉任何人 永远
You won’t say anything? Never?
母后会杀了他们
She’d kill them!
凯瑟琳王太后是爱你的 也许她只是妒忌
Catherine loves you. Maybe she’d only be jealous.
妒忌?
Jealous?
她只爱安茹
She only loves Anjou.
她想和他一起统治
She wants to rule with him.
让他成为国王 法国或波兰的国王
To make him King. King of France or Poland.
在这儿我感到幸福
I feel happy here.
但是…
But…
玛戈知道这些吗?
Does Margot know about…?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
如果她知道了 或许也会妒忌
If she knew, maybe she’d be jealous too?
玛戈像姐妹般对待你 并不意味着像妻子般对待我
She’s a sister to you, not a wife to me!
你会给玛戈自♥由♥吗?
Would you set Margot free?
跟我们坐一起 来呀
Come sit with us.
我宁愿在这儿听
I’d rather listen.
你会让玛戈自♥由♥吗?
Would you set Margot free?
今天 我会答应你的任何要求
Today, I can’t deny you anything.
那放我们走 我会带她到纳瓦拉
Then let us go. I will take her to Navarre.
玛戈? 在纳瓦拉?
Margot? In Navarre?
– 她会无聊到想死的 – 我会教她
– She’d be bored to death! – I will teach her.
我会的
I will.
教她什么?
Teach her what?
热爱生命
To love life.
为一点高兴的事大喊大叫
To scream out of sheer happiness,
到河里游泳
to go swimming in rivers,
在热石头上做面包
to cook bread on hot stones,
喝葡萄酒
to drink wine,
吃大蒜
to eat garlic!
一个人必须热爱生命
One must love life,
在纳瓦拉 那就是一切
that’s all there is in Navarre.
你和玛戈做♥爱♥了吗?
Did you two make love?
是的
Yes.
不要离开我 哈里
Don’t leave me, Henry.
你是我唯一的朋友
You’re my only friend.
没人会伤害你
Nobody will harm you,
包括玛戈
or Margot,
只要我活着 我就会保护你们俩
as long as I live.
如果我们成功 你和哈里将去纳瓦拉
If it works, you will go to Navarre with Henry.
– 你会安全的 – 我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!