I will have a horse saddled day and night.
我会假装愿意去当他们的国王
I will pretend to be their King.
但我的心会在这儿…
But my heart will be here…
和你在一起
with you.
敬波兰国王
To the King of Poland!
现在我们都是国王
Now we’re all Kings!
安茹在波兰
Anjou in Poland,
我在这儿…
me here…
你在纳瓦拉
You, in Navarre!
你想要纳瓦拉? 它是你的了
You want Navarre? It’s yours!
对吗?
Right?
大自然 葡萄酒 大蒜…
Nature, wine, garlic
还有狩猎
And hunting!
当时我情绪紊乱…
It was my emotions…
情绪紊乱? 你是想杀骑马的人 而不是马
Emotions! You kill the horseman instead of the horse.
该死的情绪紊乱
Damned emotions.
只有上帝才能用渺小的代价换取巨大的利益
God can do so much with so little.
你的宗教战争进展如何?
How was war?
你的乡村恋情进展如何?
How was the countryside?
你的眼睛都瞪圆了
Your eyes are bulging.
你愤怒的触角从绿帽子里伸了出来
The cuckold’s horns are pushing out?
就像这样
Like this!
它困扰着你
It bothers you.
弄得你浑身难受
It’s eating you up.
拉莫尔
La Môle!
一个信使 一个阴谋者…
A courier, a conspirer…
还有一颗忠心
A pure heart, mind you.
但他玷污了你的妻子
But he does screw your wife.
女公爵亨丽埃特在旁边欣赏 我听说她也爱她
Does Henriette watch? I hear she loves to.
– 放荡的女人 – 住嘴
– A slut at heart! – Stop it.
你们认识拉莫尔吧? 一个幸存者
You know La Môle? A survivor!
玛戈那天晚上救了他
Margot saved him that night.
对吧 玛戈?
Right, Margot?
别动
Stay.
– 别在大庭广众下丢脸 – 我知道
– Never in… – …public!
他们已达成约定
They made a deal.
你疯了 玛戈
You’re mad, Margot!
丈夫视而不见
The husband remains blind
妻子默不作声
and the wife mute.
我的辞别宴会使他们悲伤
My farewell party makes them sad.
这是什么?
What’s this?
你肩膀的伤痕是什么?
What’s that scar? On your shoulder.
印记 看呐
Marks! Look!
牙齿的咬痕 是你干的吗?
Teeth marks. Was it you?
查理 是你咬的
Charles, you bit her!
很久以前…
A long time ago…
给大家看看
Show them!
给大家看看我的印记
Show them my mark!
露出来呀
Show it!
她割伤自己 而我们用泥土搓它
She cut herself, and we rubbed dirt in it.
它们都愈合了
It all closed up.
在她的大腿上
It’s on her thigh,
在上面
up here.
给他们看看
Show them!
跟我们讲讲拉莫尔
Tell us about La Môle.
他教会我什么是爱 如何得到快乐
He teaches me pleasure!
再多说一些
Tell us!
他是梦幻般的爱人 一位白马王子
He is a magical lover. He is a prince.
而你是一条戴着女人首饰的贱狗
( 而你则是娘娘腔的同性恋 )
And you’re a dog in woman’s jewelry!
不孕的荡♥妇♥ 真辛运你无法给他生下杂种后代
Barren slut! Lucky you can’t bear his bastard!
我在燃烧
I’m burning!
我的喉咙
My throat!
我的胃
My belly!
你要到波兰去了
You’re in Poland yet.
我没事…
I’m all right…
过去了
It’s over.
我感觉好多了
I’m better.
大使
Ambassador,
把他交给你们
he is all yours.
艾维提恩
Actéon!
毒药侵蚀了内脏
The poison ate up the bowels.
一种液体毒药
It’s a mineral poison.
你确定?
Are you sure?
好像是我自己配制的
As though I made it myself.
混合着砒霜
It’s arsenic.
一种慢性毒药
A slow poison.
吃了会有什么感觉?
What would a man feel?
头痛
Headaches,
咽喉和胃像火一样燃烧
burning throat and stomach.
不久感觉会消失
Then it would stop.
好像什么也没发生
As though it were over.
然后是更强烈的灼烧感… 直到死亡
Then pure fire… until death.
快速死亡?
Quick death?
不 但却无药可救
No. But a sure one.
认识这本书吗?
Recognize the book?

No.
是你在哈里母亲的手套里下毒
You poisoned Henry’s mother’s gloves!
还有夏洛特的春♥药♥
And Charlotte’s blush!
我要慢慢地烧死你 说实话 这本书是谁的?
I’ll have you burnt to bits. Whose book is it?
我给了凯瑟琳王太后
Queen Catherine’s.
她想让纳瓦拉读它
She wanted Navarre to read it.
好痛啊 我要烧起来了
It hurts! I’m on fire!
你的新教教♥徒♥ 康德和其他人…
Your Protestant rabble, Condé and all…
他们在等你
They’re waiting for you.
等我?
Waiting for me?
拉莫尔也在那儿
La Môle’s there.
去吧
Go on.
去统治纳瓦拉
Go rule over Navarre.
– 我死后 他们马上会杀了你 – 玛戈怎么办?
– Me dead, they’ll kill you. – Margot?
– 她不会跟你走 – 她是我的妻子
– She’s ours. – She is my wife.
– 她是我们的 – 你发过誓
– She is ours! – You promised.
你发过誓让我们一起走
You promised!
我从未发过誓
I never promised.
她永远不会走的
She will never go.
快离开 穿过沼泽
Leave! Go straight
一直往前 他们在等你
through the marsh. They’re waiting!
出去
Get out!
这是血
It’s blood.
他流出的汗水是血
He’s sweating blood.
请离开 夫人…
Leave…
我去叫医生
I’ll get the doctor.
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
离开
Leave!
我要留下 我是你母亲
I am staying. I am your mother.
你给予了我生命 可一旦你拿回我的命
You may give life, but you are no longer a mother
你就不再是母亲
once you take that life back.
这是一本好书
Too much reading.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
这不是针对你的 我发誓
It was not meant for you, I swear.
是为那个乡巴佬准备的
It was for the peasant.
是他想让你死
He wants you dead.
他想要我的孩子全死掉
He wants all my children dead!
预言说 只要他活着 我们家族就会灭亡
If he lives, it means the end of our family!
我所爱的儿子们就会灭亡
The end of my beloved sons!
你只爱他们中一个
You only love one of them.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
烧了它
Burn it.
“拉莫尔”
“La Môle.”
玛戈很想和那个男人一起离开
Margot tried to leave with that man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!