It’s a big strong man in need of rescuing.
谢了 小青蛙
Oh, thanks, Frogger.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们都是谁
Who are all of you?
我们是凡妮洛普的朋友
We’re friends of Vanellope’s.
没错 凡妮洛普的朋友
Yeah, and any friend of Vanellope’s
都是我的朋友
is a friend of ours.
不客气
You’re welcome.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
你看起来不错啊 大块头
Looking good, big fella!
这条裙子不是给大块头设计的
This dress is not made for a big boy.
后面包得太严实了
It’s going right up the back alley there.
让我来调整一下
Let me just make a little adjustment.
好了
There we go.
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥今晚能长舒一口气了
Internet users are breathing a collective sigh of relief tonight.
破坏王拉尔夫病毒虽突然出现
Just as mysteriously as it appeared,
但是也神秘地消失了
the Wreck-It Ralph virus has vanished.
你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗
You know what I just realized?
这里根本没有日出日落
The sun never rises or sets here…
因为一切都是活跃着的
because everything’s always on.
你的观察力也太敏锐了
Well, now, isn’t that an astute observation?
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我可能是除了万事通以外
You know, other than KnowsMore,
全互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥最聪明的人了吧
I’m probably the smartest guy on the Internet.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
小凡 我们要重新上线了 你准备好了吗
Yo, V. We’re about to come back online. You ready?
马上来
Be right there!
拉尔夫 别那么客气
Hey, Ralph, don’t be a stranger!
我总没有你来得客气[奇怪] 闪姐
Well, I can’t be much stranger than you, Shank.
这个双关不错
Oh. That’s a good dad joke.
别忘了
Hey, don’t forget.
你知道闪姐加入了我的代码
You know Shank added my code and everything,
我以后就能重生了
so I’ll be able to regenerate.
我会很安全的
I’m gonna be totally safe.
不 我知道 一定会很棒的
No, I know. It’s gonna be great.
你找到了你梦想中的游戏
You found your dream game.
是的
Yeah, I did.
是的
I did.
那么
So, uh…
我想我应该进去了 你知道吗
I guess I should probably head in there now, you know?
在你走之前 我要给你这个
Oh, before you go, I wanted to give you this.
我很抱歉被我摔碎了 拉尔夫
Oh, I’m so sorry I broke it, Ralph.
不 不 没事
No, no. It’s okay.
现在我们可以一人一半了 看
Now we can both have a half. See?
没错
Yeah!
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我会很想你的
I’m really gonna miss you.
我也会想你的 小鬼
I’m gonna miss you too, kid.
真的
I really am.
好了
All right.
我又有点粘你了
Okay, getting a little clingy on me, here.
去吧 赶紧去吧
Go on. Get out of here.
这个世界在等你呢 小鬼
The world’s waiting for you, kid.
说实话
I’ll be honest,
回到这里感觉还是有点奇怪
it still feels kind of weird around here.
很多事都变了
I mean, a lot has changed.
尽管我们买♥♥下了那个方向盘
Even though we got that steering wheel
拯救了糖果竞速
and saved Sugar Rush…
一切还是都不一样了
it’s never really gonna be the same.
比如 那些赛车手都没有那么讨厌了
For one thing, the racers aren’t even that obnoxious anymore.
天啊 很抱歉你没有赢 太妃塔
Oh, golly. I’m sorry you didn’t win, Taffyta.
我们的友谊对我来说
Pfft! Our friendship is much more important to me
比胜利重要多了 蓝芝士
than winning, Rancis.
失败才能塑造人物
Losing builds character!
每个人都是赢家 太妃塔
Everyone’s a winner, Taffyta.
阿修和卡尔霍
Felix and Calhoun,
虽然他们很呆
as goofy as they are,
但是他们还是一对很棒的父母
they turned out to be pretty great parents.
我想问你们俩
I gotta hand it to you two,
你们怎么驯服这些家伙的
how on earth did you tame those things?
很简单 中士
It’s simple, Surge.
做父母的关键是…
The key to parenting is…
然后你要…
And then what you do is…
这就是教导出完美孩子的秘诀
And that is the secret to raising perfect children.
希望每个父母都能听听
Wow, I wish every parent could hear that.
我也很忙
I’m keeping busy, too.
我终于加入了桑吉夫的读书俱乐部
I finally joined Zangief’s book club.
说得好 拜森 你呢 拉尔夫
Good point, Bison. And how about you, Ralph?
你觉得陀思妥耶夫斯基
Do you feel Dostoyevsky
想要动摇叙述者的地位吗
intended to make narrator unreliable?
我觉得 又不觉得
I do and I don’t.
你觉得 你又不觉得
You do, and you don’t.
二元性 太深刻了 拉尔夫
Duality. That’s really deep, Ralph.
谢谢你 索尼克
Thanks, Sonic.
我不知道我在说什么
I don’t know what I’m talking about.
我们每周五会有一个新的活动
Oh. And we got this new thing we do every Friday night…
我们都会去一个不同的游戏里玩
where we all go and hang out in a different game.
这周是我主持
I actually hosted this week.
希望你们都饿了 我做了烧焦的派
Hope you’re all hungry. I made burnt pie.
什么是烧焦的派 破坏王
What’s burnt pie, Wreck-It?
就是你烧焦的派
Oh, it’s just a pie that you burn.
用什么派都可以
You can use any pie.
你可以直接丢在烤箱里很久
You just leave it in the oven too long.
没错 我们玩得是很开心
Yeah, we really do have a lot of fun.
这应该就是我要和你说的所有新鲜事了
I guess that’s pretty much all the news I got for you.
天啊 你说的故事永远不会让人失望 拉尔夫
Oh, man, your stories never disappoint, Ralph.
真希望我们能早点再一起玩
I just wish we could hang out sooner.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你说你什么时候休假来着
When did you say you were getting those days off?
我们的升级是从1月25日开始
Uh, our upgrade starts on January 25th,
所以应该是两个月后
so, like, two months from now.
那很快就过去了 说到这个
Oh, that’ll go by in a flash. Oh, speaking of which…
你想在我来见你时给你
you want me to bring you anything from home
从家里带点什么吗
when I come visit?
你知道我在互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上
Oh! You know what I cannot find
怎么都找不到什么东西吗
anywhere on the Internet?
半生不熟的汉堡时间汉堡
A halfway decent BurgerTime burger.
我一直在和闪姐和其他人说这个汉堡
I’ve been talking them up to Shank and the crew.
说实在的 我觉得他们开始认为
And honestly, I think they’re starting to think
那是我编的了
I’m making it up.
好的 包在我身上
All right, consider it done.
我给你们带一堆
I’ll bring you guys a truckload.
太阳已经出来了
Well, sun’s coming up already.
看来我得去上班了
Guess I better get to it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
下周再聊吗
Talk next week?
等你的来电 女士
I shall await your call, madam.
那么再见 再见 放屁是如此甜蜜的悲伤
Then, adieu, adieu, farting is such sweet sorrow.
再见 臭脑袋
So long, stinkbrain.
再见 小鬼
Bye, kid.
你没事吧 拉尔夫
Hey. You doing okay there, Ralph?
我没事 我很好
Yeah, I am, actually. I’m doing great.
走吧 阿修 去工作吧 伙计
Come on, Felix. Let’s get to work, buddy.
《无敌破坏王2:大闹互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥》
小茉 电影喜欢吗 亲爱的
Hey, Mo, did you like the movie, sweetie?
预告片中有一段
Well, there was a scene in the trailer…
电影里没有
that wasn’t in the movie…
让我有点难过
and that makes me sad.
那真是太糟了
Aw, that’s too bad.
也许你玩会儿游戏会开心点
Maybe playing your game will cheer you up.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!