I’m thinking she’d be good in the gaming district.
屠戮赛车
不行不行 这是个坏主意
Oh, no, no, no, no. Bad idea.
那些游戏很危险 会侵蚀你的脑子
Those games are dangerous, and they rot your brain.
我们不如把她送到一些
Why don’t we send her somewhere
跟那里完全不一样的地方
a little more totally different than that…
离那里非常远
and nowhere near there?
我们来看看 家庭型乐园
Let’s see. Family Friendly Fansites.
听起来很安全 她严格来说也是一名公主
That sounds safe, and she is technically a princess…
那不如就送到这个
so how about this one here
粉色的小城♥堡♥吧
with the sweet little pink castle?
没问题
I love it.
那我就将我们的新任弹窗员送到我的迪士尼动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Okay, I’ll redirect our newest pop-up to OhMyDisney.Com.
上帝啊 这地方太闪了
Jeez Louise, this place is bonkers! Whoa!
飞向无限
To infinity and beyond!
拜托 公主们和卡♥通♥角色
Aw, come on. Princesses and cartoon characters?
烂爆了
Lame.
别这么说
Hey, easy there.
我是说 无意冒犯啦
Oh, I mean, no offense or anything.
该去干活了
Well, time to get to work.
最后一个问题
And for your final question.
“我的朋友还形容我是”
“My friends would describe me as?”
“聪明 有趣 善良还是勇敢”
“Smart, funny, kind, or brave.”
应该是善良吧
Kind, I guess?
根据你的回答 你的公主闺蜜是
Based on your answers, your princess BFF is
白雪公主
Snow White!
我相信我们的友谊
I do believe our friendship
会是最有魔力的
will be the fairest of them all!
想见见我的好闺蜜吗 是破坏王拉尔夫哦
Hey, wanna meet my BFF? It’s Wreck-It Ralph.
点击这里观看他的新视频
Just click here to see his new video.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在《美国队长 复仇者先锋》中
Yeah, um, in Captain America: The First Avenger…
红骷髅象征着世界树
Red Skull refers to Yggdrasil,
世界树是智慧和命运的守护者
the World Tree, Guardian of Wisdom and Fate.
我们大家都认为 先生
Are we to believe, sir,
你是那棵树的后代吗
that you are a descendant of that tree?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
好吧 好吧 非常感谢
Okay, okay. Thank you very much.
德拉克斯到底喜欢什么
Um, what is Drax really like?
-我是格鲁特 -谢谢
– I am Groot. – Thank you.
你是针叶树还是结果子的树
Yeah. Are you a conifer or a fruit-bearing tree?
-我… -不好意思
– I… – Excuse me.
这个交给我吧 他是格鲁特
I’ll take this one. He is Groot,
我是凡妮洛普
I am Vanellope,
点击这里认识一下破坏王拉尔夫
click here to meet Wreck-It Ralph.
真是太简单了
Eh, this is almost too easy.
你的弹窗有许可吗
Hey, do you have a permit for that pop-up?
这是未授权的诱导弹窗 你得跟我们走 小鬼
That’s unauthorized clickbait. You’re coming with us, kid.
她要逃走了
She’s getting away.
这边
This way.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, mister!
你不认字吗 这里仅限演员出入
Hey, can’t you read? Cast members only!
我觉得她往这边走了 快点
I think she went down this way. Come on.
收到
Roger that.
你看到一个小孩往这里跑了吗
Did you see a kid come through here?
她像只无头母鸡似的冲了进来
She came running through here like a headless hen.
找到她了吗
Any sign of her?
没有 也许她去飞狗巴迪区了
No, maybe she went down to the Air Bud pavilion.
走吧 我们去看看
Come on. Let’s check it out.
你们好
Uh, hi!
女士们 我可以解释
Whoa, whoa. Ladies, I can explain.
我也是一名公主
See, I’m a princess, too.
-等等 什么 -没错
– Wait, what? – Yeah.
好味糍糖果竞速的
Princess Vanellope Von Schweetz…
凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍公主
of the, uh, Sugar Rush Von Schweetzes.
你们肯定听说过我们
I’m sure you’ve heard of us.
要是没听说过的话就太尴尬了
It’d be embarrassing for you if you haven’t.
你是哪种公主
Huh. What kind of a princess are you?
哪种
What kind?
-你有魔法长发吗 -没有
– Do you have magic hair? – No.
-有魔力的双手吗 -没有
– Magic hands? – No.
-动物们会和你说话吗 -不会
– Do animals talk to you? – No.
-你被下过毒吗 -没有
– Were you poisoned? – No!
-被诅咒过吗 -没有
– Cursed? – No!
-被绑♥架♥或者被奴役过吗 -没有
– Kidnapped or enslaved? – No!
你们没事吧 我要报♥警♥吗
Are you guys okay? Should I call the police?
那我认为你应该
Then I have to assume you made a deal
和一个深海女巫达成过协议
with an underwater sea witch…
她夺走你的声音
where she took your voice
给你换取一对人足吧
in exchange for a pair of human legs?
没有 天啊 谁会这么做
No! Good Lord, who would do that?
你有过真爱之吻吗
Have you ever had True Love’s Kiss?

Ew! Barf!
你和你♥爸♥爸之间有问题吗
Do you have daddy issues?
我连妈妈都没有
I don’t even have a mom.
我们也没有
Neither do we!
接下来就是最重要的问题
And now for the million-dollar question.
人们是不是认为你的所有问题都是因为
Do people assume all your problems got solved
一个强壮高大的男子出现而解决的
because a big strong man showed up?
是的 这又怎么了
Yes! What is up with that?
她的确是公主
She is a princess!
你的礼服是谁设计的
Who made your gown?
我从来没见过这样的礼服
I’ve never seen anything quite like it.
这件旧衣服吗
Oh, this old thing?
我也真想拥有一件
Oh, I’d so love to have one of my own.
-我也是 -我也是
– As would I. – Me too!
-好棒哦 -最佳着装了
– So cool. – Best outfit ever!
我也想要一件 姐♥妹♥们♥
Ooh! I want one, too, you guys!
我让我的小老鼠们去做
I’ll get my mice on this.
这就是爱
So this is love.
舒适女王 凡妮洛普公主万岁
All hail Princess Vanellope, the queen of comfy!
凡妮洛普
Yay, Vanellope!
这世上有这么多美妙的东西
Of all the thingamabobs in this entire world…
但我从来没想到我会穿上真正的…
I never thought I’d get to wear a real…
这叫什么来着
what’s it called again?
对了 短袖
Oh, yeah. Shirt.
*我曾梦想我会穿上短袖*
*I once had a dream that I might wear a shirt*
等等 怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait! What’s going on?
她在唱歌♥
Uh, she’s singing.
但是还有音乐和聚光灯
Yeah, but there was like music and a spotlight.
等等 你们都看到了 对吧
Wait, you all saw it too, right?
当公主们开始歌♥唱自己的梦想时就会这样
That’s what happens when a princess sings about her dreams.
我就从来没有过 一次都没有
Oh, that’s never happened to me. I mean, not even once.
你不如来试试
Why don’t you give it a try?
你真正想要的是什么 唱出来
What is it you really want? Sing about that.
好吧
Okay. Uh, sure.
我可以做到的 我们来试试
Huh. I could do that. Um, let’s see.
*方向盘啊 方向盘啊*
*Oh, steering wheel Oh, steering wheel*
*没错 我想要一个方向盘*
*Oh, yes I want a steering wheel*
有点一言难尽
Well, there is a lot to unpack here.
你唱的这个方向盘
So, this steering wheel you sing of,
是一种比喻吗
that’s a metaphor?
不不不 那不是比喻 我就是…
Oh, no, no, no, it’s not a metaphor. I just…
我真的想要一个方向盘
I literally want a steering wheel.
我觉得问题在于我的音有点不准
I think the issue is I was a little pitchy.
也许吧
Maybe a little.
但是有时候你得找到一个
But sometimes your song can’t start…
能倒映出自己的地方 才能开始唱
until you go someplace to reflect.
我们有的公主
What works for some of us…
是找到水 盯着自己的倒影
is finding a form of water and staring at it.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!