Wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里查看详情
Click right here to find out how.
走开 弹窗
Back off, pop-up!
这边 小姐
Right this way, miss.
该死的弹窗拦截
Dang pop-up blockers.
为什么大家都这么凶
Why does everybody gotta be so mean?
他在那里 谢天谢地你还在
Ooh! There he is! Oh, thank goodness you’re still here!
我和我的朋友要在24小时内赚到27001元
Me and my friend here, we got 24 hours to make $27,001…
不然她就得失去她的游戏
or she loses her game.
你能不能告诉我们
Yeah, can you please tell us
怎么通过玩游戏暴富
how to get rich playing video games?
当然了
You bet!
来 点击这里 我带你们去我的软件
Come on, click here, and I’ll take you to my website.
你的块头还真够大的 哥们
You got an ample carriage there, buster.
有点拖不动
Causing a little drag.
抱歉 你快掉下去了
Sorry. You’re getting close to the edge.
你看 到头了 到头了
You see the…? The edge. The edge!
顺便 我叫JP·斯帕姆利
By the way, my name is JP Spamley…
我要欢迎你们俩
and I’d like to welcome the both of you
加入斯帕姆利家族
to the Spamley family.
好了 先到我的客厅里来吧
All right, step into my parlor.
这是你的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥页吗
This is your website?
我知道你们在想什么 别担心
I know what you’re thinking, not to worry.
我负责反病毒的家伙刚刚还在呢
My anti-virus guy was just here.
干净得…
Clean as a…
该死
Dang it!
天啊 天丢人了
Oh, my gosh. That’s embarrassing.
不管怎样 我知道这里有点乱
Anyway, I know it’s a bit of a mess…
戈登
Hey, Gord!
但我还是有系统的 真的
But I do have a system here, I really do.
只要我能找到那个 戈登
If I can just find that… Gord!
我得先找到清单
I just got to find this list.
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
这些人想通过玩游戏暴富
These guys are looking to get rich playing video games.
你有什么推荐 搭档
What do you got for them, partner?
谢谢
Thank you.
“渔妇的护身符 巫师征途 三美元”
“Fishwife’s amulet, Wizard Quest, three dollars.”
“散打锤
“Foxhole hammer,
僵尸圣♥战♥ 五美元”
Zombie Crusades, five dollars”?
这些都是
Now, those there are
普通的 低价的悬赏物品
some of your more commonplace, low-dollar items.
能稍微倒回去一点吗 斯帕姆利先生
Can you back up a sec, Mr. Spamley?
你是说我们如果找到了专业联盟足球中的
Um, you’re saying if we find the Golden Cleats
金球鞋
from Pro League Soccer
我们找到了 并交给你
we find those and bring them back here to you…
然后一个现实中的人就会给我们15元吗
then a human being in the real world will pay us $15?
是的 小姐
Yes, ma’am.
欢迎来到寻找悬赏的世界
Welcome to the exciting world of loot hunting.
人们进入游戏
Folks go into games…
得到最珍贵的物品
they harvest the most coveted items…
然后在我的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站上
and they sell them on my website
出♥售♥给出价最高的人
to the highest bidder. Ha-ha?
好吧 但是是这样的
Okay, but here’s the thing…
我们需要好多好多钱
we need like a buttload of money.
你有没有能赚更多钱的物品
So, do you have any more lucrative items, maybe?
戈登
Gord!
戈登
Gord!
你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are.
谢了 伙计 你真好
Thank you, buddy. You’re such a nice guy.
四万元够赚钱了吗
Is $40,000 lucrative enough for you?
远远够了
It’s more than enough.
我认识一个爱荷华州得梅因的人
I got a guy in Des Moines, Iowa…
愿意出四万买♥♥闪姐在一个
who will pay 40 grand for Shank’s car…
叫屠戮赛车的游戏中用的车
from a game called Slaughter Race.
一辆赛车吗
A racing game?
没错 屠戮赛车是这里
That’s right. Slaughter Race is the most popular
最火的线上赛车游戏
online racing game out there.
但是那非常危险
However, it is wicked dangerous.
我们不怕危险
We ain’t afraid of danger.
这孩子是全世界最棒的赛车手
This kid’s the best racer in the whole world.
我们绝对会给你搞到这辆车
We’ll get you that car, no problemo.
屠戮赛车 一旦加入 后果自负
Slaughter Race! Enter at your own risk.
24小时营业 麦当劳得来速
这个游戏真是太棒了
Okay, this game is kind of amazing.
细节部分处理得非常好
Meh, the attention to detail is pretty impressive.
我以前应该没有参加过
I don’t think I’ve ever been in a game
有烟的游戏
with smog before.
-乖猫猫 乖猫猫 -慢着 慢着
– Nice kitty. Nice kitty. – Easy, boy. Easy.
我们赶紧找到闪姐的车离开这里吧
Let’s just find Shank’s car and get outta here.
同意
Agreed.
看 看
Look. Look.
在这里
There it is.
那辆车真是太棒了
That car is gorgeous.
难怪这么值钱
No wonder it’s worth so much.
我的糖啊
Aw, sugar.
是玩家们 他们抢先一步
Players. They beat us to it.
连续玩了31小时
31 hours of continuous gameplay…
我们终于找到闪姐的车了
and we’ve finally found Shank’s car.
来劫走这辆车吧
Let’s jack this ride.
来吧 脏袜子 开始吧
Oh, yeah, DirtySocks, it’s on.
吉姆 吉米
Jim! Jimmy?
你不会又在玩那个可怕的游戏了吧
You’re not playing that horrible game again, are you?
没有 奶奶
No, Grandma!
我在做我的作业
I’m doing my homework.
好了 正如我所说
Okay, like I said…
来劫走这辆车吧
Let’s jack this ride.
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
山中无老虎 猴子称大王了
While the cat was away, these mice tried to play.
人称 公路女王
超级有型
最爱武器 智慧
我觉得那可能是闪姐
Hey, I think that might be Shank.
听着 小猴子
Listen up, mice…
想动老虎座驾的人
anyone who tries to play with this cat’s ride
都没有好下场
is gonna get got.
你完蛋了 闪姐
You’re going down, Shank.
火仔 让这两个小子尝尝
Pyro. Give those punks the works.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
死于末路
End of the road!
该死 我们现在又要重头开始了
Gosh dang it! Now we gotta start all over.
拉尔夫 也许…
Ralph, maybe…
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
我害怕
I am scared.
如果我们在这里被烧死了
If we get burned up in here,
那就完了 我们就死了 没了
that’s it, we’re dead, we’re gone.
所以我觉得我们应该赶紧离开这里
So, I think we should get outta here right now.
不 等等 我有个主意
No, wait, wait. I have an idea.
闪姐
Hey, Shank?
怎么了 火仔
What’s up, Pyro?
你有没有觉得我们对玩家有点
Um, do you ever reckon we’re going a bit too hard
下手太重了
on the players?
说实在的 不觉得
Honestly, no, I don’t.
当然了 我也同情像脏袜子537和宝贝拉姆林肯
Of course, I have empathy for players like DirtySocks537
这样的玩家
and BabeRaham_Linkin…
但如果我们让他们赢了
but if we just let them win,
那他们能得到什么教训呢
where’s the life lesson? You know?
没错 但是火仔的意思是
Yeah, but to Pyro’s point…
我是说 这些玩家那么努力来到这里
I mean, those players work so hard to get here.
我明白 小囚犯
I hear you, Felony…
但是你想象一下一个没有挑战的游戏
but imagine a game without challenges.
每一次都是预料之中的桥段
The same predictable thing every single time…
谁想要这样的
who wants that?
闪姐说得对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!