Ooh! I love weird tricks.
时髦主妇想见见你
Sassy housewives want to meet you.
是吗
They do?
恭喜你 你中奖了
Congratulations, you’re a winner!
真的吗
Really?
这十名童星进了监狱
These ten child stars went to prison.
第六个会让大吃一惊
Number six will amaze you.
听起来好有意思
Ooh. That sounds interesting.
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗
Wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里看看该怎么做
Click here to find out how.
拉尔夫 快来
Ralph, come on!
但是那里有好多好棒的东西
But there’s a lot of cool stuff here.
如果你改变主意的话我就在这里 兄弟
I’ll be right here if you change your mind, brother.
你呢 女士
Ooh, how about you, lady?
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗
You wanna get rich playing video games?
女士们先生们 下一件物品
Ladies and gentlemen, the next item up…
一副委屈猫咪的黑天鹅绒画
a black velvet painting of a sorrowful kitten.
起拍价49.99
Bidding starts at 49.99.
水獭 起价850
850 for the beaver,
漂亮的动物标本
the beautifully taxidermied beaver…
一个妥善使用的人工关节
…A gently used artificial hip…
起拍价10 有人出20吗
and the bidding’s open at $10. Do I hear 20?
有人出350吗 谁出350
Do I hear 350? Who’ll give me 350?
50 50 现在是50
50, 50, 50 now.
-谁出350 -400
– Who’ll give me 350? – 400!
一次 两次 成交
Going once, going twice and sold!
形状像国际巨星
The tortilla chip shaped like
碧昂斯·诺尔斯的玉米片…400成交
international superstar Beyonce Knowles… goes for 400.
好欢乐
Yay! So happy.
你明白这个游戏是怎么玩的吗
Are you understanding how this game works?
我觉得你好像只要喊出最大的数字
I think all you have to do is yell out the biggest number…
你就能赢下这个东西
and then you win this stuff.
我还以为Q波特的游戏已经够奇怪了
And I thought Qbert’s game was weird.
小鬼 跳上来
Hey, kid, hop up here…
看看你能不能找到
and see if you can tell
他们把方向盘放在哪里
where they keep their steering wheels.
有一些运动会员用品
Uh, there’s a bunch of sports memberabilia.
还有一个叫”内衣”的大宝宝用品
And big baby clothes called “Lingerie.”
往右边 右边
Go to the right, move right.
那边有一堆老电子游戏的东西
Oh. There’s a row with a bunch of old video game junk!
在那边 那边 我看到了
Oh, there it is! There it is! I see it!
有人想要赢走
Oh, someone else is trying to win it.
快点 快点 我们走
Come on! Hurry, let’s go!
有人出275
We got 275.
拍卖♥♥还剩30秒 现在是275
And with 30 seconds left in the auction, we have 275.
让开 让开
Move! Move! Hey!
-那是我们的 让开 -有人出300吗
– That’s ours! Out of the way! – Do I hear a three?
-我给你300 -有人出300
– I’ll give you three! – I got three!
有人出305吗 305 有305吗
Can I get a 305? 305? Can I get a 305?
-305 -305 有人出310吗
– 305. – 305, can I get a 310?
-你出310吗 -310
– Can you bid 310? – 310.
-315 -320
– 315. – 320.
325.
天 这家伙好厉害
Oh, man, this guy is good.
他不停地加数字 好像很轻松似的
He keeps coming up with numbers like it’s nothing.
现在是325 有人出350吗
I have three-and-a-quarter. Do I hear 350?
-350 350 -看好了
– 350? 350? – Watch this.
1,000!
1,000!
有人出1000
We now have a bid of 1,000!
好样的 小鬼 这数字够大
Way to go, kid! That is a huge number.
-谢谢 -瞧好了
– Thank you. – Check this out.
15,000!
15000 有人出15500吗
15,000! Do I hear 15-5?
15-fiver!
-16 -17
– 16! – 17!
-18 -20
– 18! – 20!
-23 -25
– 23! – 25!
-27 -27再加1
– 27! – 27 and one!
成交 27001
And sold! For 27,001…
给这位穿破工装裤
to the barefoot hobo
光脚丫的兄弟
in the broken overalls.
是我
Hey, that’s me!
-我们赢了 -我们赢了
– We won! – We won!
恭喜 这是你关于拍品197324579的凭证
Congratulations. Here’s your voucher for auction item 197324579.
请去付款处进行处理
Please take it to checkout for processing.
那么 我们要将
So, we are set to ship
一个糖果竞速方向盘
one Sugar Rush steering wheel…
送到里维克家
…to a Litwak’s Family
加利福尼亚州 洛斯阿布里多斯的富兰
FunLand in Los Aburridos, California.
没错
Yep!
加急运输
With expedited shipping,
应该周三早上就能到达
that should arrive Wednesday morning.
那还比里维克先生预计扔掉你的游戏早两天
That’s two whole days before Litwak scraps your game.
我们提前完成了
We’re way ahead of schedule.
我们太厉害了
We rule!
我需要信♥用♥卡♥号♥
I’ll just need a credit card number.
抱歉 信♥用♥卡♥号♥是什么
Sorry, what’s a credit card number?
信♥用♥卡♥号♥
A credit card number.
号♥码 好吧 七号♥
Number. Right. Uh, seven.
你说什么
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说得对 太荒谬了 我是说11
Sorry, no. You’re right, ridiculous. I meant 11.
这不是信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Those aren’t credit card numbers.
明明就是
I’m pretty sure they are.
你要如何付款 先生
How exactly do you intend to pay for this item, sir?
你应付27001元
You owe $27,001.
什么
What?
美元 钱的美元吗
Dollars? Dollars like money?
没错 如果你没有信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Yes, and if you don’t have a credit card…
我们还接受贝宝 维莫
we also accept PayPal, Venmo,
专业付 方信用和优享币
ProPay, SquareCash and BuzzzyBucks.
你肯定会笑死的 好吧
You’re gonna laugh. Okay.
这个大傻蛋 他把钱包拉在家里了
So this big galoot, he left his wallet at home.
好吧 我把我的钱包拉在家里了
Yeah, yeah, I did leave my wallet at home,
放在我的钱包室里了 门上锁了
in my wallet room. And the door’s locked.
听着 如果你们不在24小时内付清
Look. If you don’t pay within 24 hours…
就会违反未付项目条例
you will be in violation of the unpaid item policy…
你们的出价将会取消 并失去这件商品
you will forfeit the bid, and you will lose this item.
下一个
Next!
伙计 你要去易贝吗
Hey, buddy, you going to eboy?
给你一些免费建议 别去
Well, I got some free advice for you. Don’t.
易贝
这是个骗局
What a scam!
我们就差那么一点 我们本来就要…
We were so close, and we would have gotten…
看 他们的标志都是假的
Look, their signs aren’t even real!
搞什么 该死的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
What the heck? Dang Internet.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.
小鬼 怎么了 怎么回事
Hey, kid. What’s going on? What’s wrong?
如果我没有方向盘
If I don’t have a steering wheel,
我就没有游戏了 我无游可归了
I don’t have a game, I’m gameless.
全互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥只有一个方向盘
There’s only one steering wheel in the whole Internet…
我们还搞砸了 我们搞砸了
and we blew our chance to get it. We blew it!
冷静下来
Hey, hey, hey, calm down.
我们是来拯救你的游戏的
We came here to save your game,
那我们接下来就要拯救你的游戏
and that’s what we’re gonna do.
对吧
Right.
-好吗 -好
– Okay? – Okay, yeah.
这才对
There you go.
听着 我们只需要
Now look, all we got to do…
想办法赚点钱
is figure out a way to earn a little bit of moola.
我们是游戏中的角色 拉尔夫 我们不会赚钱
We’re video game characters, Ralph. We don’t have moola.
除非你能想到一些魔法般
Unless you can think of some magical way
能通过玩游戏赚钱的主意
to get rich playing video games.
想通过玩游戏暴富吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!