Home 喜剧电影 蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

0
蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

-爱死了 -荷伯特 你疯了吗
– I love it. – Hey, Hobart, are you crazy?
-你不能就让它就这样 -不
– You’re not gonna leave it like that. – No, no, no. no, no.
我花钱洗了”霉味”车
I paid for something “delishus,”
看看我得到什么 复活节彩蛋
and look what I got- an easter egg.
你觉得如何 碧
What do you think, Bea?
很配我吗
That a good look for me?
当然
Sure.
甚至还能显示出你体恤人的一面
It might even bring out your sensitive side.
下次我们清洗邻居车♥库♥的钱
Next time we clean the neighbor’s garage
从你零花钱里扣 不从我的了 神童
It’s coming out of your allowance, not mine, Picasso.
你的票♥据♥ 亲爱的
For your records, my dear.
现在我的钱比起步时还要少了
Now I have less money than I started with…
我是白手起家的
And I started with zero.
你不如先把注意力集中在自己家
How about you focus on things around the house instead?
比如做个好帮手 和你姐姐和睦相处
Like being a good helper, getting along with your sisters.
我可以喂罗贝塔 妈妈
I can feed Roberta, mommy.
什么都不用担心 我来喂
Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll do it.
这是豆 汤匙 变点魔法出来
Here’s the peas and a spoon. Work some magic.
这才是我的乖孩子
That’s my girl.

Ooh, look!
星 际熔岩来了
Here comes the… intergalactic space lava.
蕾蒙娜 她是婴儿
Ramona, she’s an infant.
她不知道星际熔岩是什么
She doesn’t know what intergalactic space lava is.
-我也不知道那是什么 -碧祖丝 去你…
– I don’t even know what that is. – Oh, you butt out, Beez-
我是说 感谢你的建议
Uh, I mean, thank you for your feedback.
我爱听建议
I love feedback.
爱听
Love it.
有进展吗 今天
Any progress today?
是有一些机会 但
Yeah. I, um… I got a couple of leads, but…
我不知自己是否还是做管理层的料
I don’t know if I’m executive material anymore.
可能该做点别的了
Could be time to try something else.
-比如什么 -消防员
– Like what? – Fireman! Fireman, fireman.
消防员
Fireman.
我不知道
I don’t know.
做些创造性的
You know, something creative.
我以前可是有创造性的人
Uh- I used to be a creative guy.
那…
Yeah, well…
如果你能找个既让你有创造性
If you find a job that pays you to be creative
又让你开心的工作
and have fun…
你可以把我的简历也给他们
Then maybe you can give them my resume too.
明天是画画课
Guess what! It’s picture day tomorrow.
不错
Oh! That’s good.
看你的画总是让我很快乐
Seeing your picture always cheers me up.
我也一样
Me too.
我保证这会是最好的
And I’ll make sure it’s the best picture ever, ever.
让人眼花缭乱
It’ll be… dazzling.
正期望如此
We expect nothing less.
说”豆”
Say “peas. ”
豆 拜托
“peas, please.”
妈 我教会罗贝塔吃豆了
Mom, I got Roberta to eat her peas.
可口的豆豆
Yummy peas.
真恶…
That is disgus…
我是说
I mean…
多可爱的小妹妹
What a darling iittle sister.
希望有10个这样的你
I wish there were 1 0 of you.
皇室花生酱
Royal peanut butter.
皇室花生酱
Royal peanut butter.
每罐都有魔力
There’s a bit of magic in every jar.”
你喜欢吗 这行当我们得把你整进去
Is that one of your favorites? That’s the racket we gotta get you into.
因为这些电视小孩可赚好几百万
’cause those TV kids make millions.
碧祖丝 你觉得我能上这样的广♥告♥吗
Beezus, do you think I could be in a commercial like that?.
当然 你能做只很棒的青蛙
Sure. You’d make a great frog.
-喂 -别动 快弄完了
– Hey. – Hold still. I’m almost done.
完美极了 是吧
It’s picture perfect, right?.
现实点 罗蒙娜
Let’s be realistic, Ramona.
这是卷发棒 不是魔法棒
This is a curling iron, not a magic wand.
但总的来说 你从没这么好看过
But all things considered, I’d say you’ve never looked better.
爱死了
I love it!
谢谢 碧祖丝
Thanks, Beezus.
[蛙叫]
Ribbit!
你妈事情安排这么好 难倒我了
How your mom kept things running so smooth beats me.
爸 既然房♥间快装♥修♥好了
Dad, since the room’s almost done…
你决定是谁的了吗
Have you decided who’s gonna get it for sure?
为何这么问 你知道谁感兴趣吗
Why? You know somebody who’s interested?
让我考虑下 因为我喜欢你的执着
Okay, let me think about it, ’cause I like your persistence.
是的 回答还是不
Yes. The answer’s still no.
哇 你真让人眼花缭乱 亲爱的
Wow. You are definitely dazzling, pickle.
-好了 好好上学 开心点 -拜 爸
– All right, go smile big and make us proud. – Bye, dad.
拜 碧祖丝 拜 罗贝塔
Bye, Beezus. bye, Roberta.
我要用这个
So I’m gonna take this…
插在嘴里 让它看起来就像火焰
And stick it right in the mouth to make it look like fire.
哇 你看起来漂亮极了
Whoa. You look fancy, Susan.
我妈帮我挑的完美套装
My mother helped me pick out the perfect ensemble.
她是做房♥地♥产♥的 所以她懂点装扮
She’s in real estate, so she knows a little something about presentation.
她也可以帮你 蕾蒙娜 如果你想咨♥询♥的话
She could help you too, Ramona, if you want a consultation.
-我妈让我选自己的衣服 -我们看得出
– My mom lets me pick out my own clothes. – We can tell.
对不起 你要干什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
装弹投葡萄器 学着点
I’m loading my grape-a-pult. Watch and learn.
为何这么做
And what was the purpose of that?
重点是 谁能更棒
The question is, can anybody top it?
见过剥煮鸡蛋的正确方法吗
Have you ever seen the proper way to crack a hard-boiled egg?
需要的话可记笔记 苏珊
Take notes if you want to, Susan.
说茄子
“Say cheese.”
下个
Next.
-说茄子 -待会最好笑得好一点
– Say “cheese.” – Better just smile then, nice and big.
下个
Next.
-说茄子 -蛋发吗
– Say “cheese.” – Egg in her hair?
这可是新招
That’s a new one.
下个
Next.
-说茄子 -茄子
– Say “cheese.” – Cheese.
为何总让我们说茄子
How come you always tell us to say “cheese”?.
-不腻吗 -实际上 腻
– Don’t you get tired of “cheese”? – As a matter of fact, I do.
下个
Next.
说”豆子”
Say… “peas.”
就如你以为能安全打开邮件一样
Just when you thought it was safe to open the mail.
对那个生鸡蛋我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that raw egg, kiddo.
我想我真是搞砸了
I guess I really messed that one up.
-我看来就像食人魔 -才没有
– I look like a troll. – No, you don’t.
绝对是
Yeah, she totally does.
也许不是”无敌棒”
Hey. Maybe it’s not “terrifical. ”
但绝对是收藏品 就放我钱包了
But this is definitely a keeper. This is going in my wallet.
来 想帮我折被子吗
Come on. You wanna help me fold?
我总是把事搞砸 承认吧 我是倒霉鬼
I’d just mess it up, dad. Admit it. I’m a nuisance.
-你不是倒霉鬼 -敏查老师说我是倒霉鬼
– You are not a nuisance. – Mrs. Meacham says I’m a nuisance.
-她可是专家 -你知道我怎么想吗
– And she’s a professional. – You know what I think?
你只是精力过剩 有时泄漏出来
You just have so much energy, sometimes it gets away from you.
我并不是说精力不好
I’m not saying that energy’s bad.
只是你得学习怎么控制它
It’s just you gotta learn how to control it.
我意思是 老实说
I mean, come on, let’s be honest here.
2个月前 你都不信任让我洗被子 看现在
Two months ago, you couldn’t trust me with the laundry, and now?.
-看起来不错吧 -嗯
– Doesn’t that look good? – Yeah.
是吧 你只是得去尝试
Yeah. All right. You just gotta try, kiddo.
我们要把这转变过来
We’re both gonna turn this around.
不断尝试 孩子
Just keep trying, kiddo.
-好 -这才是我的宝贝女儿
– Okay. – That’s my girl!
让我们开始吧 要的是行动
让我们开始吧 要的是行动
生活太慢 不能满足
某处有东西在吸引
如果现在迟疑 就会受阻
让我们开始吧 朋友 我的回答就是行动
让我帮你
Hey. Whoa! Let me help you there.
向着自己的照片舞起来 做好小事
早上好 甜甜圈